Chapter 41
8.3k 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kehma-san. Sexually harasses like breathing.

"What......?!"

Rorona stared at the mummified Thief, Monores, with a surprised gaze.

"Platinum Dune's Evil Technique......huh?"

"Do you know it? Rorona."

"To sum it up, they are one of the numerous groups that worship goddesses."

"Groups that worships goddesses?"

"They are literally a group that worships existences that called 『Goddess』."

"Worshipping Goddess, hmm......?"

I could not help but feel shadiness from that concept.

The cause is 100% Laura.

Because this girl is too much of a useless goddess, I can only feel doubtful if I were told something about worshipping.

However, it looks like Rorona took my silence in a different meaning.

She started to explain more.

「I do not blame Kehma-dono for being unable to believe it. Honestly, I am also doubtful of the existences of 『Goddess』. However, it is an undeniable fact that 『people who has special powers are claiming that they received it from a Goddess』."

"Ahh, no, I believe it. I believe the existence of Goddesses, and the fact that they give powers as well."

[]Kui, Kui, Kui!1

Laura pulled the hem of my clothes with amazing eagerness.

"Kehma! Kehma! Kehma! I don't mind it at all, if you start introducing me officially you know?!!"

"It's true that if we are going to talk about it, that is the quickest way."

I pointed at Laura.

"This idiot looking girl Laura, she's actually a Goddess."

"Ehhen!"

Laura put her hands on her waist and puffed out her chest.

I placed a hand on Laura's shoulder and told them specifically.

"Her class is Useless Goddess. She's the Goddess of Shame, Laura Gine Amara."

"What are you saying?!!!"

"Your name and your goddess class."

"Only my name is correct!! I'm Laura! Goddess of Wisdom, Laura Gine Amara!"

 

"Well, in other words, the setting's kind of that."

"It's a settiiiiiiiiing!! Kehma you idiot!!"

"I got it, I got it."

But while saying that, I stroked Laura's butt.

"Kyaa!!"

In addition to that, I also embraced her from behind.

I put my hands inside her clothes and kneaded her breasts that do not need kneading.

"Anyways, it's like that. This girl's a Goddess, and I receive powers from her."

"I see......"

"Is that, so......"

Rorona and Femil nodded.

"Do you believe me?"

"Laura-dono has a wonderful philosophy that ordinary humans like me do not possess. If she is a Goddess of Wisdom, then I am convinced!"

"Before, she summoned a magic bag, so......"

The two of them believes, but their expressions are opposite.

Rorona had sparkling eyes, but Femil was looking down.

Rorona completely believes, but Femil seemed a little doubtful.

It's like......she believes 『Laura is a Goddess』, but if it is 『of Wisdom』......。

She is correct.

"I mean, it isn't the time for this."

I searched for the girl that we saved earlierーーLisha.

"Haa! Haa! Haa......!"

She was trying to get away while dragging her right foot.

I approached Lisha and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"What are you doing?"

"Please do not mind me!!"

Lisha slapped away my hand.

"If you were travelers, I would have asked for your help. However, I am a Holy Priestess of Platinum Dune. There is no way that I would be saved by someone of a different religionーーmuch less an executive of the Golden Prairie!"

"Are you hostile with each other? Rorona."

"The Golden Prairie had developed its smithing industry without having a particular Goddess. That is why, its tendency of materialism is high. On the other hand, the Platinum Dune places the Astral/Spiritual Concept at a higher importance. It is true that we have contradictions."

"I see."

"You have heard right?! As a Holy Priestess that serves Nacura-sama, I do not wish to be saved by the materialistic Golden Prairie!!"

"I got it."

I used heal on Lisha.

The numerous wounds that Lisha had disappeared.

And towards Lisha who was confusedーー.   

A punch to her stomach.

"Gefu......!"

Lisha lost her consciousness.

"What are you doing?!!"

"This girl seems to have some circumstances. I'd feel bad if we just leave her alone. I might have nightmares if I do that. But, she looks noisy at a normal state. That's why I made her faint. Is there something weird?"

"That's the worst conclusion that was made out of orderly logic!!!"

"Although I said it myself, it isn't an easy feat."

I carried Lisha and returned.

We arrived at the inn.

"If that is so, what we need is alcohol!!"

I entered my own room while gracefully ignoring Asha who was saying that.

I let her lie on my bed.

The pure-white dress that is decorated with golden threads here and there was torn here and there.

However, since her wounds have healed, it looked sexy rather than painful.

"The color of her panties is......white huh."

"What are you flipping her skirt like it's normal for!! Kehma you pervert!!"

[]Suppaan!

Laura slapped me using a folding fan that she took out from nowhere.

"Kehma-sama......"

"Kehma-dono......"

"If you wish to see, an underwear......"

"I......, am not wearing one, but............"

Femi and Rorona stood side by side and raised their skirt.

Femil showed me her panties, but I could almost see and not see Rorona's.

It cannot be helped since she's not wearing one.

The two of them are very cute.

"n! nn......!"

And when we were doing that, Lisha's eyelids moved.

She opened her eyes.

 

"Yo."

When I lightly called to her, she looked at her clothes and the place where she isーー.

"What in the world is being done to me?!!"

"Nothing much. I just flipped your skirt and took a look at your panties."

"Isn't that enough 'much'?!!"

"If you have complains, we can even ourselves by me showing you mine though......"

I placed a hand on my pants.

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!"

Lisha covered her lovely eyes with both hands.

She was flushed to her ears although I was just about to show her.

"What are you doing! Kehma you idiot!!"

"Just for this time, you are right."

"Oh really, idiot! Idioooot!!!"

Laura also reddened her face like Lisha and fixed my pants.

She's surprisingly pure.

I told Lisha.

"About the specific sexual harassments, well, give up since I'm the one who saved you."

"Hanyaaa......!!"

Lisha silently bit her lower lips.

"Well, that doesn't matter. Tell me your circumstances."

"What will you do, if I tell you......?"

"I'll cooperate with you if I got interested, but it's goodbye if not."

"We have just......met, you know?"

"Well, that's true, but if I ignored you right now, I might hear about something likeーー'a rotten body has been found', and thought later on that I should've at least listened to you right? But if it's a troublesome thing instead, I can let it go just saying 『it was a troublesome thing after all』, even if anything happens."

"Although he says that, it's Kehma-sama's good point that he won't throw you away just because it's troublesome......♥"

"Although he says that, it's Kehma-dono who would protect you either way......♥"

Rorona and Femil whispered with flushed cheeks.

Did their ♡LOVE♡ switch got turned on? They hugged from my side at the same time.

"W-Well, it's true that he's a good guy! His sexual harassments are terrible though!"

Laura also said while looking to the side with crossed arms while reddening her face.

"Well, it's like that. We're close enough that we showed each other our underwear, so don't worry and tell me about it."

"About the underwear, weren't you the one who looked and showed?!!"

It was a reasonable tsukkomi.

  1. くいくい (kuikui) - pulling onomatopoeia
15