Chapter 88: met with Rika
558 2 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 88: met with Rika

 

Vikram got on the top of the vehicle and stood there to shoot the zombies as the vehicle moved.

 

He has already told the directions to Saeko so that she can tell to Shizuka directions for driving.

 

Well the path is blocked in many places and they have to change directions many times.

 

Vikram’s kill count has reached over 5000 zombies in just 3 hours of time.

 

That is the increase in the number of zombies.

 

Vikram and the group finally reached the shore where the island airport is visible.

 

Vikram asked Shizuka to call her friend again to see if the call connects.

 

Right at that moment there is a big blast came from the airport.

 

Vikram know that the plot is moving on.

 

This should be the blast where Rika’s infected subordinate dies.

 

Well Vikram did not care about these things but he was sure that he cannot get the call connected right now.

 

He sighed and moved around the port to see if there are any other ways to get into the airport island.

 

But he did not expect that there would be so many zombies here.

 

So they have to abandon the vehicle and get into a high raise building through the emergency stairs at that moment.

 

Vikram don’t want them to go through the interior of the building.

 

Because that way there will be too many surprise attacks from the zombies.

 

After getting on the top of the building, Vikram secured the area around with Saeko.

 

Then they started to clear off the zombies that suddenly appeared blocking their path.

 

Vikram was clever enough to use the fire crackers to distract those zombies giving him and Saeko enough time to kill those zombies.

 

Vikram asked Shizuka to try and contact her friend again and again.

 

Vikram’s kill count has reached 10,000 zombie kills by the time it is evening.

 

He got another achievement.

 

That is killing 10,000 zombies will give zombie exterminator title, 1,000 military merit points, 1,000 civilian merit points, 10 free attribute points, 1 skill points.

 

But his face is not happy.

 

Because things are becoming complicated and they are stuck right now.

 

Fortunately he bought in the bag pack with enough food for them to spend the night.

 

Vikram told Saeko to keep guard and started to attack the zombies in the night under the visibility of the available lights and his special sensor screen.

 

Well he has many personally made gadgets that are useful in these worlds without a hitch.

 

Even if the other party is zombies Vikram don’t have to fear and can detect them using his sensing devices.

 

But the amount of electricity requires is quite large and in the apocalyptic setting it is hard to get.

 

Well his back up can last for 3 times at most.

 

The battery backup was made compact and did not have high storage capabilities.

 

So this will be complicated and unexpected.

 

Even with so many preparations Vikram still has many unexpected problems to take care off.

 

He took some time to patrol around to kill few hundred zombies in the night in the visibility of the moon and his sensing device.

 

In the morning of the third day Vikram took the group towards the shore.

 

Last night he found a boat on the shore.

 

This boat is small and cannot hold vehicles.

 

It can at most hold around 10 people.

 

Vikram tool them all towards the airport island.

 

There are zombies around and Vikram and Saeko have to take some time to clear them before the other people step on the island from the boat.

 

There are too many zombies here.

 

Just the count can be more than a thousand.

 

Within an hour of moving around Vikram killed the roaming zombies.

 

All that are left are the zombies that are stuck in the buildings.

 

At that time Rika has already noticed Vikram, Saeko and her friend Shizuka with them.

 

She signaled them to come towards a closed shelter like building as she stood on the top with her sniper.

 

There are a few zombies below which are killed by Vikram very quickly.

 

Finally Vikram met with Rika.

 

She has a strong body with exercised muscles but her curves did not lose the beauty of a woman.

 

She is like a wild beauty with a little flirty characters and body similar to Saeko’s body.

 

Well the personality and many other traits are different but the fitness and perkiness are the same for both of them.

 

If they were put on tank tops and tight shorts then they would look like twins in mirror image, in personality, color and appearance.

 

Vikram was introduced to Rika by Shizuka in her out of the world language.

 

Vikram wanted to intervene but he cannot as there are too many people here and he cannot just talk to Rika this way.

 

So Vikram stopped Shizuka and asked Rika to follow him to a secluded place to speak to her.

 

Alice and her father along with Zeke were added into the group of survivors.

 

So the problem here was solved.

 

Rika pointed towards a direction and Vikram followed along with Shizuka and Saeko.

 

Well the people here are mostly lifeless and fearful so they will not make things difficult for the time being.

 

They all say Vikram’s quick movements of killing zombies from the windows so they thought that Vikram was a special officer.

 

The two women that came with him are his assistants.

 

He came here to rescue them.

 

This is what they thought so they are silent.

 

On the other hand Vikram, Saeko and Shizuka followed Rika to reach the roof top where there is no one present to disturb them.

 

This time Vikram stopped Shizuka from explaining in a weird way and he spoke to Rika directly.

 

Well his conversation is similar to when he spoke to Shizuka and Saeko.

 

But he doesn’t know much about the character of Rika so he has to move on as the conversation develops………..

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 150 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
 
32