Chapter 89: a promise that costed the lives of 80 thousand poor zombies part-1
609 2 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 89: a promise that costed the lives of 80 thousand poor zombies part-1

 

But he doesn’t know much about the character of Rika so he has to move on as the conversation develops.

 

Well Vikram did mention that Shizuka and Saeko have decided to go with him to his place and the condition that Shizuka mentioned for her to come with him.

 

Well Rika is an intelligent person and from the vague description she understood many things about Vikram.

 

Also his display of attacks and the magically taking out the guns and storing them inside were all noticed by her.

 

She was astounded and came to a conclusion that Vikram is either from some ancient society of magical people or an alien.

 

Well it is much better than the understanding of Shizuka.

 

Even with all the information Vikram did not get much trust from Rika.

 

Well intelligent people trust other people less.

 

Shizuka looked at that Rika is not trusting Vikram much and there is no floating screen with a question.

 

So she took over for Vikram and told Rika about Vikram and how he saved them to come here.

 

Well they talked for another hour before Rika finally spoke.

 

“The special force is going to come from this route.

 

It will take them unknown amount of time to come here.

 

If you can bring them here quickly then I will trust you.”

 

Vikram did not put a serious face from the start to the end and said.

 

“Miss Rika, I will tell you something important.

 

Even if you say the things in word of mouth and did not come from your heart I might not be able to take you with me.

 

Well you want that special force here quickly right.

 

Do you have any way to contact them to know their exact location?

 

Also I have somewhere else to go soon.

 

So I have to move quickly before another disaster strikes……”

 

Vikram was suddenly interrupted by Rika.

 

“What another disaster?

 

What are you talking about?”

 

Vikram sighed and said.

 

Those people are going to launch a nuclear bomb and the world will lose electricity.

 

No vehicles, communication or anything……..

 

Do you understand what the disaster I am talking about?”

 

Rika contemplated for some time and immediately told Vikram some location and how to take a boat out of this place.

 

There is also a secret message that can gain the trust of the Special Forces.

 

With that Vikram set out again.

 

Saeko wanted to follow Vikram while Shizuka stayed with Rika.

 

After some words of caution to our air head Shizuka and Rika Vikram left immediately towards the location where the Special Forces should be.

 

Since there are not many people around him Vikram let loose a little more and started to go on a rampage.

 

On the direction towards the location where the Special Forces should be coming here Vikram is directly cutting a straight path.

 

Well they did stop for lunch in the middle but by the time it was evening Vikram and Saeko reached the location where the Special Forces are fighting and hiding.

 

They took over a building and fighting the zombies outside moving slowly with small clearing teams.

 

Vikram was able to successfully contact them and explained the direction that he came here from the airport island.

 

Well the people did not believe him but after exchanging the secret message that Rika told him with their presiding officer the things went smoothly.

 

The difference between those people and Vikram is that their bullets might hit the head of zombie or might not hit.

 

But Vikram’s bullets will always hit the head of the zombies killing them with one bullet every time.

 

Well there are some misses from time to time that required a second bullet but that is rare.

 

This is the professionalism of Vikram in his usage of weapons.

 

Also those special armed forces have to maintain the count of their bullets but Vikram don’t have to.

 

This is the biggest different between them and Vikram in achieving his excellent records.

 

Today Vikram’s total zombie kill count has reached an all time high of 50 thousand zombie kills.

 

The reason for this is the path towards the airport; sea shore and highway were all on this direction.

 

The people that tried to run out of the city into the wilderness were stuck here and became zombies.

 

Even with the clearing of Vikram there are still many of them present on other busy routes.

 

All that Vikram did was to clean up one route.

 

After taking care of some of the wounded Vikram and the group of armed forces decided to move to the island airport in the route Vikram mentioned.

 

Well looking at the fierce way that Vikram took to kill zombies has gained the respect of many men and they are a little cautious not to make any adverse moves towards Vikram.

 

The reason why these people need to go to airport is because of all the important people and rich people present in the airport right now.

 

Even if they want to know the motives of Vikram they did not want to mess things up right now.

 

So they silently followed Vikram.

 

…………..

 

They are moving in the dark and even in this situation the movements of Vikram is fierce and dead on the spot killing zombies left and right.

 

Well on the way the commanding officer was unable to hold back his curiosity asked Vikram for his reason to helping them and who exactly is he.

 

The other people also pricked their ears to listen.

 

Vikram simply told them what he told the protagonist group.

 

“Well since you asked I will say.

 

I am an assassin that fell in love with a few beauties here when I came here for an assassination job,

 

I loved them so much that I flew here wanted to pursue them.

 

Unfortunately this zombie apocalypse appeared out of nowhere that caused a big mess for me.

 

One of the beauties I fell in love with is your Special Forces sniper Rika………

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 150 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
 
 
35