Chapter 90: a promise that costed the lives of 80 thousand poor zombies part- 2
597 2 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 90: a promise that costed the lives of 80 thousand poor zombies part- 2

 

One of the beauties I fell in love with is your Special Forces sniper Rika.

 

This Saeko is one of them and the other one is the friend of Rika called Shizuka.

 

Well I did found them one by one and when I got to Rika she gave me a test to prove my worth for her.

 

She wanted me to bring you people to the airport within a day.

 

So I have no choice but to embark on a journey to bring you people back.

 

Sigh it is so tiring to do so much work all day.

 

Finally I don’t know if she would simply break her promise after I took you there.

 

As fellow men you should help me with my love to take her……..”

 

Vikram spoke like he was speaking to some friends.

 

There is no trace that pointed to him being a top grade assassin except for the gun shots that he make from time to time killing the zombies.

 

The people in the armed forces cannot say anything except for smiling bitterly looking at Vikram as they nodded their heads to support Vikram.

 

They are really impressed by the fact that there is still a man that would pursue love and dive into hundreds of thousands of zombies to get the hand of the girls he loved.

 

“What a MAN”

 

That is what they are thinking right now.

 

They know that how dangerous it is to go out like Vikram did and he did it to get a girl.

 

They truly support Vikram with all their hearts because of the heroic deeds.

 

Also he literally saved the lives of many of them.

 

This is because they cannot simply move without losses in the sea of zombies.

 

Vikram is like a killer shark that moved around in the sea of zombies.

 

Well coming here took longer but going back did not take much time as there are vehicles to travel faster.

 

But still Vikram was able to score more zombies and the people did not notice because there is not much sound from Vikram’s guns when shooting.

 

By the time they reached the shore his total zombie kill count has reached 90,000 zombies.

 

The silencer was working perfectly.

 

Since it is dark they can only see few dead zombies that are in their visibility.

 

Vikram was standing through the open hole of a military vehicle roof.

 

His movements are smooth, fast and precise like just the wave of a hand.

 

Finally they reached the shore where the airport is.

 

Vikram took a boat to move there to connect the water line carrier.

 

This will be helpful for carrying the big vehicles.

 

Rika was alerted by the sounds of vehicles and looked at the direction of the shore.

 

Her heart has anticipation as Shizuka previously said to her after Vikram and Saeko left.

 

“Rika, you know Vikram is a strong man with good heart.

 

During my stay with him he never touched me once even if I approached him he did not make any advances.

 

He said that I am not in love with him.

 

Since he loves me he wants to wait till I really love him.

 

Also his cooking is so great that he can be compared to the chef of a 7 star hotel.

 

There is one more thing I am not the one that mentioned about you to him.

 

It was him that pointed me to the direction of your house and even somehow knows that you are in this airport at this time………

 

Well he told his secrets to me and that little girl Saeko.

 

But I cannot tell you about them.

 

It is not like I don’t want to tell you but I cannot tell you……..

 

I can bet with you that he will come back with the Special Forces by night today……”

 

The last sentence has hit Rika hard and it was hard to believe Vikram can come back quickly with the Special Forces.

 

She as the person that knows the horror of zombies knows how dangerous it is out there.

 

She did not believe that Vikram can come out so quickly.

 

She did not even believe if Vikram would be alive and reach the Special Forces.

 

…………..

 

Those are her thoughts when she spoke to Shizuka in the morning.

 

But right now her entire world moved upside down when she heard the sounds of military vehicles.

 

Even now she believes that it was Special armed forces that should have appeared a lot closure on the way of Vikram by luck.

 

She did not believe that Vikram has made it all the way to the location that she mentioned to him and brought the armed forces with him like buying groceries in the super market.

 

When the people arrived Rika went down to receive them and saluted to the commanding officer respectfully.

 

The commanding officer looked sternly at her and spoke after returning the salute.

 

“Rika did you send Vikram to find us as a test for his love to you and your friend.”

 

Rika was speechless when she heard the words of her commanding officer talking to her with a stern face.

 

Well when the words registered in her mind, her cheeks blushed and wanted to explain.

 

She thought that Vikram has caused some major problems to the commanding office and other armed forces.

 

The faces of the other armed forces people were also staring at her with anger in their faces.

 

But before she can speak they all laughed out loud including the commanding office.

 

She doesn’t know what is going on because the people that should be serious are laughing like mad people in a zombie apocalypse situation.

 

“I never thought that our Tom girl Rika would blush and unable to answer one day.

 

Unfortunately I did not have a phone to record this.”

 

“Shit my wound opened up while I laughed……”

 

There are a few comments while the commanding officer spoke to Rika.

 

“Rika, you really found a strong man………….

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 160 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

36