Chapter 91: Rika fell in love
643 1 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 91: Rika fell in love

 

“Rika, you really found a strong man.

 

You know in order to get to us; he has killed over 20 thousand zombies directly opening a route for us to travel here.

 

Well the 20 thousand zombies is a rough estimate but he really is a strong man.

 

Don’t test him till he loses interest in you.

 

Men like him are hard to find and there might be only a hand full of them in the entire world.

 

Most of them are old bastards but he is a man of values.

 

Think carefully,

 

Don’t lose him and regret in your life……..”

 

The face of Rika blushed and shocked at the same time.

 

The astonishment in her eye is clearly visible when she heard Vikram killed over 20 thousand zombies to reach them.

 

What kind of logic is that?

 

How is that even possible?

 

Well she was unable to think properly as the final words of her commanding officer and the words of her best friend Shizuka appeared in her mind.

 

She looked at Vikram that looked a little exhausted but overall there is not even a scratch on him or on Saeko.

 

Well Saeko has changed her clothes again after taking a shower when they reached the armed forces before.

 

Right at that time in front of Rika a hovering light screen appeared with that question of trust towards Vikram.

 

She finally understood what Vikram said.

 

Her trust should come from within her heart and not from her words.

 

Only then can he take her with him.

 

She decisively selected the yes option with her thoughts and the screen disappeared.

 

Vikram noticed this and came to her.

 

“You seem to trust me now.

 

Well that is good.

 

We can talk about the real things later.

 

First go a report the details to your commanding office.

 

I have already talked to him to relieve you after this so that you can come with me.

 

Well that is if you wanted to.

 

Since you trusted me then you have decided to go with me.

 

So go do your things and meet me later so that I can share you my secret like I did with Saeko and Shizuka.

 

I will be with them…..”

 

After saying that to Rika, Vikram moved into a building to wash up the sweat.

 

Saeko followed behind him like a loyal wife.

 

Well right when he reached the door Shizuka appeared and jumped on Vikram with a big hug.

 

The sensation of big tits pressing on his face is amazing as she stuck to him like a koala.

 

At that time Alice also appeared along with Zeke.

 

Vikram acted as if he was taking things from the bag pack and gave a box full of chocolate to Alice and special dog good for Zeke.

 

Vikram can see that the favorability of Shizuka has jumped by 30 more points to reached 70 points similar to Rika leading them to the initial love state.

 

As for Saeko, her favorability also rose to 80 points because of Vikram’s talk and actions with her in the afternoon while they are eating lunch and their journey towards the armed forces.

 

The talk went successfully and Saeko opened up to Vikram revealing some things of her past and some other things about her love.

 

Well her sadistic nature is out for Vikram to look at.

 

Unlike the protagonist that was frightened initially by her sadistic side Vikram did not.

 

Instead he directly hugged her and told her that it is not bad to have a sadistic side.

 

“I did not just love your body or appearance.

 

I loved you as a whole person.

 

What if you have a sadistic side?

 

I still love you and love all of you.

 

My love doesn’t change no matter what you become or what you hide.”

 

Vikram’s statement has won her heart, but she was still in some dilemma.

 

But when there returned back safely and his quick reactions whenever a zombie came close to her and his care for her along with his cruelty towards the zombies has won her heart.

So now her heart has strong love towards Vikram.

 

If Vikram can get that sword from Takagi’s house too then the entire thing would be set making the favorability to Saeko reach 90 points.

 

As for Shizuka and Rika that are at 70 points of favorability well Vikram has his plans for them too.

 

That night they stayed there peacefully.

 

Vikram has already cleared most of the zombies on the island so there is not much of a problem.

 

After reporting to the commanding officer Rika got more information on how Vikram came to them and took them back here.

 

This made her love Vikram even more.

 

She made the report of her things to the commanding officer then she was relieved after receiving the complements form the commanding officer.

 

She found good news from the commanding officer that Vikram has transferred all of his credits of saving the armed forces and leading them to her.

 

She felt sweet and blushed again.

 

Vikram went to take a bath so she went to speak with Shizuka about the things Vikram did.

 

The women’s heart to gossip is a very natural thing and that would not change no matter what.

 

Vikram got notification about the raise in the favorability or both Shizuka and Rika rose to 80 points directly.

 

Well Vikram can guess the reason for that.

 

He took a comfortable bath and put on new clothes.

 

After that he made his way to the cooking station to cook some food.

 

The airport has some shops with cooking sections.

 

By that time all the three women arrived to where Vikram is.

 

Vikram packed the cooked dishes as the place is covered with corpses and blood all around.

 

It is not a comfortable place to eat food.

 

He took the women to a distance where the air is fresh and they can get a view of moon and stars with the view of the ocean………

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 160 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
38