Chapter 92: explaining and next destination
585 2 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 92: explaining and next destination

 

He took the women to a distance where the air is fresh and they can get a view of moon and stars with the view of the ocean.

 

It is a peaceful place as Vikram served them food as he spoke to them about the real world.

 

Previously Vikram told Saeko and Shizuka about the real world.

 

But it was not full details because of the time constraint and some planning problems.

 

Right now they can listen to the full details about the real world.

 

The more they listened the more fascinated they become.

 

They never thought that their world is an anime or manga in the real world.

 

But at the same time Vikram explained that there are endless possibilities and their world might be a real one too.

 

It is just that it was inside the endless chaotic flow of the world that was not discovered yet.

 

Then Vikram went through about many things about the money, the risks, the politics, the monsters…………

 

With that he is done explaining and even took over his specifically modified phone to show them their original story.

 

This shocked them even more.

 

They looked at their own anime version characters and their story.

 

They all found two important things from watching the anime,

 

First they are not the main heroine.

 

Second Vikram understood their character through knowing the plot from this anime and story.

 

Even with that their love for him did not reduce.

 

Vikram did not go to other women instead he chose them because he loved them even in the anime.

 

Vikram did explain this to them saying that he knows them very well.

 

Vikram showed them this because in the future they might find this anime by themselves and after knowing that they might think that they were betrayed.

 

But Vikram came clean to the point of even showing their other side of the plot.

 

Also they understood that even if Vikram did not come to them other players would come and they would leave them in this world after their quest is over.

 

Just like a use and throw item.

 

Instead Vikram wanted to take them out of this world with him which is costly and needed strong patience to gain their favor and acceptance.

 

For this reason they fell in love with Vikram all over again.

 

The favorability of the three women got a +5 to them and reached 85 points.

 

When Vikram takes them to the real world the favorability would reach 90 points or above because he proved their trust in him.

 

That night they went to sleep on a closed room peacefully.

 

Vikram explained that they have to go to the Takagi’s house to get the sword Murata-tou for Saeko.

 

Also there is still Asami that needed to be saved.

 

Vikram don’t like the death of that character.

 

Finally he still has to kill another 10,000 zombies to get the benefits of 100,000 zombie kill achievement.

 

For that he has to make more efforts in the next few days.

 

The nuclear bomb would exploded tomorrow so they have to reach the house of Takagi by that time and help the couple fend off from the zombies.

 

Most probably the players would run away along with the protagonist’s group.

 

As for the sword Murata-tou, if it is still in the hands of Mr. Takagi then it is not a problem but if it was taken by a player then the consequences would change.

 

Saeko specifically asked Vikram if she could get that sword after watching it in the anime.

 

Vikram did not give her a positive answer that he would get that for her.

 

But the results should be seen still.

 

There are always some circumstances that would change because of the variables.

 

So Vikram cannot promise anything but wait and see tomorrow.

 

Vikram still has a bunch of guns that he got from Rika’s house stored in his personal space.

 

Other than that he got some form the dead armed forces scouting people that he met on the way.

 

Hopefully they would be enough to get a sword along with the favor of saving them if there is a zombie tide like in the anime.

 

………

 

Vikram led the women to the roof top of a building and set up a small camp.

 

He locked the door and even put on some high tension wires around.

 

The women that that Vikram was overly cautious making all these arrangements for just the one night stay.

 

But Vikram did not feel like he was overly cautious.

 

There are people from the special armed forces here and there might be some that are interested in Rika.

 

They might hide their feelings deep for the time being but there is always a chance that they would sneak attack and blame it on the zombies.

 

No one would support dead people for the living in this kind of apocalyptic situations.

 

So, Vikram has to make sure that he did not fall into some dumb guy’s trap carelessly like a pig.

 

The tent can fit 3 people to sleep.

 

Vikram slept in the middle,

 

On the right Shizuka hugged his arm tightly into her cleavage,

 

On the left Saeko is sleeping holding Vikram’s head and his arm was between her thighs tightly clapped.

 

Rika was actually sleeping right on the top of him, with her head on his chest and tightly holding his waist.

 

This was not Vikram’s arrangements but the women decided to sleep like this on their own.

 

Well Vikram was sleeping happily in this heavenly place of the apocalyptic world.

 

When it was around early in the morning Vikram heard some sounds coming from the roof top door.

 

He became vigilant immediately.

 

He slowly relieved his hands and body out of the grasps of the women and moved out of the tent silently.

 

He hid at one corner and observed who is trying to lock pick the door right now.

 

After sometime someone with bulky body appeared holding a gun and some other things in his hand………

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 160 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

38