Chapter 94: clearing the crisis at Takagi’s house
590 1 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 94: clearing the crisis at Takagi’s house

 

So when the people are walking nervously they heard a loud sound few hundred meters away from them.

 

Well they cannot know what happened because they have to take a few turns to reach Takagi’s house.

 

Vikram can guess that the plot should have created an accident so that the protagonist’s group would leave that safe place.

 

Based on the setting of the zombie apocalypse world all people should be acting like nomads moving from one place to another.

 

They will always gain a hope of safe place to live but it would be shattered soon after……..

 

1 kilometer is not that big of a distance and it did not take the group long to reach the area where there is a road with big slope leading towards a large mansion.

 

When they arrived a hoard of zombies has almost broken the gate of the mansion killing someone that is closing the mansion gate.

 

Right around at that time Vikram can see that few delinquents accidentally let their bus hit the road block arranging men.

 

Since Shido died the task was taken away by another group.

 

Well Vikram don’t mind about that and these delinquents were almost turned onto zombies.

 

The group behind Vikram was in little panic looking at the situation.

 

Vikram did not comfort them with his words instead he move forward with his guns.

 

He told Asami to take care of the people and Rika to cover them with her sniping.

 

Then he took his guns out and Saeko is already ready with her sword on hand battle position.

 

Vikram started to move.

 

With every step zombies started to die like flies.

 

At the same time Vikram did not leave those surviving delinquents.

 

Vikram has already told his women about the treasure chests.

 

The task of picking them up is given to Shizuka.

 

She will be covered by Saeko and Rika for the time being.

 

The group that followed Vikram was stunned by the decreasing number of zombies.

 

In the next few minutes the guns on Vikram’s hands are firing nonstop.

 

But the zombies are not attracted towards them because the protagonist’s group is making more noise.

 

Well everything is working out fine.

 

The protagonist's group finally noticed the anomaly of zombie reduction and also the reduction of pressure on them.

 

Originally they and the players wanted to escape but since the number of zombies is reducing quickly they stick around.

 

With efforts Vikram has finally killed 100,000 zombies that did not include the ones that Saeko and Rika helped him kill.

 

Then he got a series of notification that made him stop momentarily.

 

But he continued to move on killing more zombies finally bringing peace back to the place.

 

Souichiro Takagi and his wife have noticed Vikram and his group.

 

Souichiro Takagi looked straight at the man that is like a walking war machine.

 

He has observed that every single bullet that the young man shot hit the target perfectly and saved their lives.

 

He really thought of making this handsome and strong young man to become his son in law.

 

But he can only sight as there is another man in his daughter’s heart.

 

Well it doesn’t matter right now.

 

The protagonist’s group is still there but it seems to have reduced a bit.

 

Some of the students and players are gone.

 

But they are not in the zombies around.

 

This means that they did something stupid and the consequences should be easy to know.

 

Vikram met with Souichiro Takagi and spoke politely.

 

Well his daughter came forward to tell them about Vikram’s identity being an assassin that came to get his women.

 

Looking at the three women that stood obediently behind Vikram with happy smiled Souichiro Takagi nodded his head.

 

Vikram then told them about the food that he brought along with them that is around a kilometer away from here….

 

Vikram did not speak about the sword right now.

 

He has to talk about it privately to get it.

 

The group that followed Vikram was invited and occupied the dead people’s place.

 

Now they can be considered safe as they witnessed the power of Vikram and the armed people in the mansion.

 

So things are easy to settle.

 

Later Vikram went to speak with Souichiro Takagi and his wife is also present.

 

Vikram did not hide his intentions towards the sword Murata-tou.

 

But is it easy to get of course not.

 

Souichiro Takagi looked at Vikram from top to bottom and proposed a small bet.

 

If Vikram can beat him in a sword duel then he will give Vikram the sword Murata- tou.

 

But if Vikram loses, he will still get the sword but the condition is that he should protect his daughter in this troubled times.

 

Vikram smirked silently and accepted the bed.

 

Souichiro Takagi’s wife is present there and directly brought in two practice swords for them to duel.

 

Vikram took the sword and positioned in his own style that he made combining many styles.

 

The position is full of flaws but all of these are simply his traps for the opponent.

 

Souichiro Takagi is really good with sword and they fought for a few minutes.

 

Vikram was unable to get a good sparring partner back on earth but Souichiro Takagi can easily fulfill the role for Vikram.

 

They fought for a few rounds and Vikram did not break a sweat till now.

 

But Souichiro Takagi is still feeling pressure.

 

He cannot believe that a person that looked around the age of her daughter was so strong.

 

Because of the high charm and vitality Vikram looked around 18 years old even thought he is 22 years old.

 

Finally Vikram won.

 

Then Vikram spoke Souichiro Takagi and his wife.

 

“As for the bet that you proposed before,

 

There is something you should know that I would not stay here for long and leave here after I got what I wanted.

 

Also there are three women beside me already and two more in another place………”

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 160 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

35