Chapter 95: big brother wants to poke the heavens
652 1 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 95: big brother wants to poke the heavens

 

“…….Also there is three women beside me already and two more in another place.

 

Finally your daughter has someone else in her heart but not me.

 

With all these reasons do you still want me to stick around your daughter?

 

It will only spoil her life.

 

Even if she accepts to be with me because of your insistence, I cannot take her with me.

 

I can only take the woman that trusts me with their lives completely without any reservations.

 

If they did not trust me then I cannot take them even if I wanted to.

 

Think about it….”

 

Vikram spoke to them and finally got his hands on the sword.

 

He received a notification that is a tier 2 uncommon grade weapon class artifact.

 

Well there is some sharpness and other boosts attached to the weapon.

 

Vikram was very happy to get the sword and it suits with the style of kendo that Saeko practices.

 

When Vikram just called the three women came into the room where Souichiro Takagi and Vikram are sparing.

 

They have been waiting outside all this time without even taking rest.

 

See that both Souichiro Takagi and his wife were shocked because they thought that these three women are just sticking to Vikram to be safe.

 

But looking at the caring eyes and guarding gestures both Souichiro Takagi and his wife understands what Vikram told them about trust and love.

 

They can only sigh as their daughter is blind enough to follow some hot blooded kid instead of a stable person like Vikram.

 

Well what is done is done.

 

But they were dumbfounded by the next actions of Vikram.

 

Vikram gave the sword Murata- tou to Saeko with a bright smile.

 

“Saeko, take a look at the sword.

 

Tell me if you liked it….”

 

Saeko unsheathed the sword to see how the renowned sword looked like in reality.

 

Souichiro Takagi that came out of the shock asked.

 

“Don’t you want the sword you’re yourself but to your women.”

 

Vikram looked at Souichiro Takagi and said.

 

“I will make my own sword that fits me in the future.

 

The reason I came for this sword is to give it to my girlfriend……..”

 

With the dumbfounded wife and husband of Souichiro Takagi, Vikram and his girls moved out of this place.

 

Their destination is towards the country side where there is either a well or a hand pump.

 

Since the power is gone things would get ugly soon.

 

Well they will stay here for today.

 

Vikram can repair the vehicles, batteries with his hand crank charger connected to a bicycle along with his other devices stored in personal storage space.

 

With that Vikram and girls first went to have lunch while chatting with the protagonist group.

 

Right about then Souichiro Takagi and his wife called their daughter to have a chat with her about her opinion towards Vikram.

 

But they were disappointed to know that their daughter loves someone else.

 

So they can only sigh.

 

That afternoon Vikram was not idle as he took the girls along with some capable men under Souichiro Takagi to bring back the food that they bought before form the mall stored in the bus.

 

While they are taking care of the food and other necessities Vikram started to repair the military jeep of Rika.

 

It did not take long before he was done repairing.

 

Well it was hard work and Vikram is completely covered in sweat.

 

There is some food already stored in the car before they left the mall.

 

So Vikram don’t have to get more.

 

He returned back to Souichiro Takagi’s house to rest there for the night.

 

Well washing up is hard as there is no water here for spare.

 

It is not a problem for Vikram as he took the girls out again in the evening towards a good looking house that looked a little luxurious.

 

Vikram told the women to stay outside while he cleaned up the house with fire crackers and other sounds to attract the zombies inside the house.

 

After killing them he found that there is a big bath tub in the house.

 

He took the big basins and other utensils to heat the water that is already stored in the house and filled the tub with hot water.

 

Well he wanted to let the girls have the first bath but they insisted that they don’t mind taking a bath with Vikram.

 

So the scene that many people would dream off appeared in front of the eyes of Vikram.

 

Three naked beauties soon appeared in the bathroom along with Vikram.

 

They barely covered their bodies with a towel and their faces are already flushed red from embarrassment.

 

The bathtub is not that big and can only fit three people at a time.

 

If a fourth person is added then it will become congested for the people to sit freely.

 

They have to be so close with each other that they have to sit on each other’s lap.

 

Vikram is right in the middle while Shizuka is sitting on his lap with beet red face.

 

But her face is proud looking at Saeko and Rika that are sitting on either side of Vikram with their legs intertwined around him.

 

Well none of them is wearing anything to cover their bodies and they are butt naked.

 

Vikram’s concentration is on their tits and hot curves along with their sweet bits without any shyness.

 

On the other hand the three women are shy and are looking down at the big brother of Vikram that is standing up with its head out of water wanting to poke the heavens at any time.

 

The one that is closest to that is actually Shizuka.

 

Originally the three women played Rock paper and scissor to determine who would sit on the lap of Vikram.

 

Shizuka participated actively and actually won the game for the first time in her life.

 

But she never expected this situation where she would meet with something she never expected before……..

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 170 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

33