Chapter 100: returned to reality, shocking hotties (please give me some reviews)
621 2 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(please give me some reviews)

Chapter 100: returned to reality, shocking hotties

 

So it is obvious to select these two options.

 

Immediately he got them into his status panel.

 

Then he opened his status panel to take a look

 

----------------------

Status

----------------------

 

Name: Vikram, Vicky, hidden demon, hidden king

 

Age: 22

 

Race: human

 

Titles: chosen (gold grade)

 

Job: alchemist (tier-1- novice), hunter (tier-1- novice)

 

Affiliation: oriental- king of nature faction

 

Military rank: corporal (10,000/5680)

 

Civilian rank: tribal head (10,000/1840)

 

----------------------

 

Vitality: 23+1 (Evolution chaos genetic points)

 

Stamina: 20

 

Strength: 19

 

Agility: 19+1 (Evolution chaos genetic points)

 

Intelligence: 23

 

Sense: 21

 

Charm: 24

 

---------------------

 

Evolution chaos genetic points: 209

 

Random grade chaos monster genetic essence: 8 percent

 

Basic grade chaos monster genetic essence: 15 percent

 

Ordinary grade chaos monster genetic essence: 21 percent

 

Epic grade chaos monster genetic essence: 10 percent

 

---------------------

 

Health points: 240/240

 

Stamina points: 200/200

 

Magic points: 230/230

 

--------------------------

 

Free attribute points: 335

 

Chaos points: 0.31 million

 

Skill points: 24 (1 Skill Point = 1000 skill experience)

 

------------------------

Innate skills:

 

Insight: tier 2 (25/3000)

 

Will: tier 2 (10/3000)

 

----------------------

Acquired skills:

 

Cooking: tier 1 (1770/2000)

 

Contract: tier 1 (1144/2000)

 

Hunting: tier 2 (2530/3000)

 

Persuasion: tier 2 (90/3000)

 

Physical fighting: tier 1 (400/2000)

 

Weapon fighting: tier 1 (1890/2000)

 

Dead shot: tier 1 (30/2000)

 

Dirty masseur: tier 1 (320/2000)

 

---------------------

 

He was happy with the gains but still felt that he missed some good things with some great efforts.

 

Well he is not strong enough to get all these things done even if he wanted to as he is only one person.

 

Then the system moved to the calculation of the subordinates that he brought with him.

 

Immediately the system gave out the number of chaos points required to bring the three women out of the fantasy world.

 

All their items like the sword and guns were transferred to his personal storage directly before they entered this place.

 

The girls are only with their clothes that they are wearing before coming to this settlement place.

 

Immediately he got the numbers in front of him.

 

His eyes flashed looking at the numbers.

 

It costs over 60 thousand chaos points to bring these three women out of this place to the real world.

 

Well it is a small price when Vikram thought about it and immediately paid the chaos points.

 

Then the three women felt a strange golden glow on their bodies as of their body is becoming real of some sort.

 

They are no longer just some anime fantasy world characters but real people right now.

 

With that a portal appeared for them to leave this settlement space and return to the real world.

 

Vikram directly sent the three women into the ark island and returned back to the reality.

 

With his thoughts he spoke to Titia and Katherine inside the ark island telling about the new sisters they got just now.

 

Vikram has already mentioned information about Titia and Katherine to the three women.

 

 Also when they were taken back to reality all of their trust in him has reached a full hundred points of favorability.

 

With the love they have for him they will not fight over other women Vikram has.

 

As for Titia and Katherine who are stuck at 90 points of favorability Vikram has decided to do something about that.

 

There is another important thing that happened that is Vikram was able to directly promote to corporal rank and he has to do missions from now on for the king of nature faction.

 

But before that he has to complete one month compulsory training period that he is going through right now.

 

This is a necessary step for the all the factions to familiarize the new recruits irrespective of their ranks.

 

Originally it is impossible to suddenly improve to corporal rank like Vikram did.

 

So he is the only one.

 

In the capital of the king of nature faction two women one looked immature (Cylia) and one looked mature (Jenny) but both are hot in their own respects were shocked to read the information on their hands.

 

It was about Vikram suddenly upgrading his military and civilian ranks by a large margin.

 

Naturally the new recruits would take a long time for this improvement.

 

That is at least a year of time to rank up to where Vikram is currently right now.

 

But Vikram did not take even a month to do the same.

 

This shocked them very much that their mouths were wide open to fit an egg.

 

At that moment jenny remembered the challenge that she put up with Vikram and blushed.

 

Well that was gone with a strong rejection that it was just a fluke of completing some hidden quest in the fantasy world that earned him merit points of military and civilian causing the sudden improvement.

 

At that time Cylia said to jenny.

 

“Jenny it seems like you are going to earn yourself a strong master.

 

May be I might fall into his hands too….”

 

Jenny doesn’t know how to reply to the words of Cylia so she quietly looked at the information in shock.

 

……………..

 

Vikram on the other hand moved out of his room back to training.

 

In this one month compulsory training Vikram or any other recruit would not be given any break so they cannot go out.

 

Vikram has to let his women wait till the training is over before doing anything.

 

The women are understanding about his situation and let it be for the time being.

 

It is a good thing that the type of ran he got is not visible to other people.

 

That means they cannot tell if he is an official rank holder or unauthorized rank holder unless they tried to use their rank to impose something on him.

 

In the mean time he is not idle other than training as usual he created his first fake account directly.

 

The fake account limit can be upgrade by paying chaos points up to 10 grades just like all the other divisions.

 

Each grade has its limit from 1000 chaos points to unlimited as reaching the last grade.

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 180 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
37