Ch 35. Meeting of Fated Ones(1)
476 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To read additional chapters, go to -www.pa_treon.com/mewriter

While typing link, remove the space "_" between "pa" and "treon".

===

"*Yawn* This wind made me a bit sleepy, but... I have to wander around a surroundings a bit."

Arthur stretched his hands with a yawn and stood up from the bench to wander around the capital.

It's like a habit formed inside of him after all these years. For a killer, it's necessary to know the surroundings to help to kill or to retreat.

"Violet is still inside, so I can't bring her with me. And Rengoku?"

Arthur looked back to check if Violet was free but not having a glance of her, he thought of leaving her with the maids and butlers.

She has ability to protect herself, and more than that she really has a curiosity to meet up with more people.

"Hmm?"

Rengoku called by his master looked him.

"You're going back to the storage."

"Hmm-- No! My lord. I have told you multiple time---"

"I know. I know it. But how can I just wander with a sword on my waist? It would scare the people."

"But..."

"Well, don't worry. I will bring you out often."

Rengoku reluctantly agreed and Arthur put her back in his storage.

"Then, it's time to go."

And with a warm smile on his face, he walked down towards the city to see the surprises waiting for him.

---

People were cheerful, shouting all around flaunting happiness. The shopkeepers were calling customers.

Children are running all around playing making it more enriched.

"No wonder this is the best kingdom."

Out of all nations, undisputedly Earlshide Kingdom is on top. Though other nations might disagree, but for people this Kingdom is best to live.

Arthur could see genuine happiness in the people. In Els, the people also live happily, but the business just too much in that place.

And when money is too much, all crimes increase. Stealing, murder like crimes are often common in Els.

But here, the atmosphere is very loose and relaxing.

"Uncle, I am taking this apple."

Arthur came near a cart full of apples and took one of them. He tossed a silver coin and walked away ignoring the shopkeeper yelling him for giving too much.

*Crunch*

"The apple's taste is good."

With a bite, he continued wandering all around the city. From shop to shop, from people to people.

Time to time, he could royal knights patrolling the city. Arthur was quite impressed with the security, the king provided the people.

"This is a good kingdom. But..."

If there was a problem, then it was nothing other than the big posters of the sage and the guru all around the city.

Arthur was getting annoyed looking at the posters and people praising them like a god.

He could see books, movies, plays about them. 

Arthur understand why people like them very much. But to him, it's just too much.

If you praise them for a year that's also too long. But these people are doing this for years and nobody is bored with it!

"If they were in modern age, I am sure people would already start to discover their black history, and broadcast it to public."

Arthur sighed and didn't took it much to heart. Though for him it was still too much.

Arthur walked from alley to alley to explore every part of the kingdom and then just he was about to go, he heard someone's voice.

A girl's voice.

"Please stop! Would you cut it out already?!"

A strong girl's voice came to him. He walked a bit ahead and then saw three big bulky figures around two girls.

Both the girl were beautiful. But from a look, one can see the difference between them.

One of them, the red hair one was tomboyish, and a fierce girl. While the other one with light blue hair was giving our the pheromones with innocence in them. Making people around her protect her.

"This... The guys must be demon hunters."

Arthur sighed because he could easily identify the bulky figures harrassing the girls. It was his part of experience.

Being a demon hunters for years, he could easily find who is a demon hunter or not.

"I see a lot of demon hunters, very arrogant thinking they are some kind of hero because they hunt demons. I don't even remember how many times I have beaten them."

After all this time, he couldn't understand the minds of these type of people. 

'You're obviously hunting for your own sole benefit. How can that make you hero?'

He sighed but then with a sharp glint in his eyes, he looked at the figure just near them.

A boy with violet hair looking them. Normal people can't feel it, but from his <Mana Sense>, Arthur could feel the magic power piled up inside that boy's body.

"That guy... Who is he?"

18