Ch 40. Brick Oven
587 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To read additional chapters, go to -www.pa_treon.com/mewriter

While typing link, remove the space "_" between "pa" and "treon".

===

“So, what should we do now?”

Arthur, Yuri and Violet all three of them came out the academy after giving all exams meant for the admission in the magic academy.

“How about I show the city? Come on, let’s go!”

Yuri raised her hand up in air in full energetic voice. But unknown to her, Arthur blushed as soon he saw her chest bounced up and down rhythmically.

‘How can something like this exist?’

But as soon, he saw Violet glaring him with cold eyes, he turned his head and started walking behind Yuri was a step ahead towards the city.

“V-Violet. Let’s go. Why are so slow?”

Looking him stuttering, Violet sighed and with a helpless smile accompanied both of them in this tour of city.

But as soon all of them walked a bit, a large sound made all of them stop and gaze as Yuri.

*Growl~*

“Aaaa! Sorry. It’s just I am a bit hungry…”

With tears in her eyes for showing her embarrassed side to her first love, she was lamenting inside her heart and was blaming her stomach for making a sound in front of Arthur.

‘So embarrassing! What if Arthur-san hates me?’

In fear of hate, Yuri was about shed tears but then she heard the voice.

“It’s alright. I am also getting hungry.”

Violet smiled and agreed with Yuri. Both Arthur and Violet didn’t bought lunch since they thought of returning back to mansion, but now since they are wandering around the city, it would be good to eat in some place.

“Violet-chan!”

Yuri looked at Violet who seemed to have an angelic halo around her. Yuri with happy tears jumped hugging Violet in her arms.

Arthur didn’t say much and looked two of them with curiosity. Just hours both of them were in each other’s neck and now both of them are making with each other.

‘Girls are most incomprehensible creatures.’

---

“This is the place I talked about.”

Yuri came in front of a restaurant. The influx of people in this restaurant was very high unlike other ones Arthur saw along the road.

“Brick Oven?”

“That’s right. They serve best food. And their speciality is their gratin.”

Arthur looked the restaurant that was comfortable to eat and was clean all around. Arthur trusted Yuri, so he didn’t ask more about it and entered inside. Violet also followed after him.

“Come, let’s sit here.”

Yuri sat on a table near the window giving a good view. Arthur and Violet sat down.

Arthur looked all over and could see several familiar faces. Many students after the exams were eating inside the restaurant.

“But still many people are here.”

Violet looked all seats packed and customers coming and going out in every second. Because, all three of them were in upper floor which was a VIP floor, they could see the people downstairs.

“Its because the food of this restaurant is very much. Many nobles come to eat here.”

“Then, I have to see how tasty it is. If possible, I will try to ask the recipe.”

Violet was curious about the best food in this Earlshide Kingdom. Since, she always prepares food for Arthur, she always tries to make the food more tasty.

“Excuse me.”

“Yes?”

A young girl came in. she was same as Arthur in age. Arthur looked her and could feel the mana inside her which was quite big than an average. For a commoner, it’s quite rare to have such a big mana pool.

“Are you the waitress?”

“Yes. I am Olivia Stone.”

The girl said a bit shyly. Even though she works in a restaurant, she is always a bit shy to speak with other boys except her childhood friend.

“Stone? Are the daughter of the owner?” Yuri who heard her name asked curiously.

“Yes.”

“Oh!”

“Then can you bring this… and that’s all.”

Arthur ordered multiple dishes since he was a bit starved and also, he knew Yuri is going to eat more than him. Or else, how can she get those balls on her chest?

“Yes. Thanks for order.”

Olivia bowed and then left them and went to give their orders to the chef.

“She is probably going to attend magic academy.”

Arthur looked her leaving and then said.

“How did you know, Arthur-san?”

“Well, her magic power is much more than a normal person. Its same as nobles. And if someone can use magic, they will definitely try to attend magic academy. Am I wrong?”

“No, you’re right. It’s a dream of everyone to attend magic academy.”

Yuri nodded since it was even her dream to enter magic academy and pursue the path of enchanter. After all she wished to join same academy as her idol – Guru.

Everyone loves Sage and Guru and will die to attend the same academy as the legendary figures. But its tough. Since, there is a reputation of the magic academy, they can’t teach normal people.

After the title of Sage and Guru was given Sage Merlin, and Guru Melinda, the academy increased the qualifications for the admission. And since then, the quota is maintained and only fixed numbers of students are chosen every year.

“Even after saying all this, I never thought of attending the academy in name of Sage. I don’t need to attend it after all.”

Arthur was confident enough to beat any magician, even Shin, the Sage’s grandson who was in same as him in terms of power. Losing to someone was never a fear to him. But if someone can beat him, then it will be definitely Shin. That’s why he was very optimistic about Shin’s potential.

“Oh! You’re indeed right.”

Yuri nodded. She has seen him using very powerful magic during the mission. But she was curious why Arthur came to the academy.

“Then Arthur-san, why did you come to academy?”

“It’s because I heard that Sage’s grandson is attending this year. And…”

“And?”

“And I thought it would be fun to attend academy with you and Violet.”

Arthur smiled happily as he said his inner answer.

“Wha--? What are you saying, Arthur-san?” What are you saying Arthur-sama?”

Both Yuri and Violet blushed and became very shy to hear it from Arthur. But its truth for them as well. Both of them, Yuri and Violet are looking forward to attend the academy with Arthur beside them.

15