Ch 42. A New Day
388 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To read additional chapters, go to -www.pa_treon.com/mewriter

While typing link, remove the space "_" between "pa" and "treon".

===

"Yawn!"

Arthur yawned and then walked in annoyance. 

"Why today is the result day?"

After the entrance exam, today was the day for the results. Arthur, Violet and Yuri, all three of them were walking towards the magic academy today.

The sun was up, and it was a clear morning with people all around to start a new day.

Normally, Arthur wakes up early but yesterday he spent all night because of the reward he got from the achievement.

===

Achievements -

[Killer: Born Devil Killer - You have killed more than 50 devils in one spell. Reward - Parallel Processing.]

===

Rewards -

Skill - [Parallel Processing]:

A Skill that allows to cast multiple spells easily without any burden with mental power. Any high tier spells can be easily cast with low mana and low mental strain.

Features -

Multiple: This skill allows to use different spells simultaneously without any drawbacks.

Efficiency: This skill helps to cast high tier mana spells, with less mana making it more efficient.

===

After finding himself with a such superb skill, he just experimented all night, which caused black circles under his eyes.

When he woke up, Violet was laughing at him because of his panda eyes. Though he enjoyed her smile, but that is a different story.

"It's good that with magic, I cleared them or else I wouldn't be able to come today."

If anything, Arthur felt more than anything in this world more convenient, that would be the needs of self caring.

In modern world, to maintain such a perfect and supple skin, I have to clean it, then use cream and other accessories and even after than it will come off and use it again.

And by chance, you will get a pimple later on which will be a pain.

But with magic, everything is done with a snap. Because of his spell [Moisture], most times Arthur don't even use any makeup and his skin is always crystal clear without even a speck of dust.

"If let people know such a skill exists then..."

Arthur laughed inside his head thinking the money this small simple spell would bring to him.

Any women will give up everything, to learn this skin and become more beautiful.

"Arthur-sama. Why are making such a wretched face?"

Violet came in and looked Arthur making a very evil face. 

"I-It's nothing."

"I know. Arthur-sama is probably thinking a way to earn money, right?"

Violet Evergarden. Her eyes are not just a beautiful accessories. She more observant, even more than Arthur.

And she have known her master's habit of earning money. 

Arthur had a dream. A dream which he wasn't able to fulfill in his previous life.

That is to be a proper rich neet.

A free simple life, but with no lack of money. And because of that, he have never wasted the chance to earn more money.

Though, he never made any magic tools because he didn't wanted more attention towards himself.

If people know him being a strongest hunter and then a very powerful enchanter, it will make troubles for him.

"By the way, Yuri."

"Yes?"

The orange haired girl turned happily towards him with a bright smile.

"You are okay with that?"

"What?"

"The decision of living with us from last night."

--

Last night. After a long, fun walk all around the city, Arthur and Violet returned to their mansion. But what they found was Yuri inside with many suitcases around her.

"Why are you here in our mansion? And those suitcases..."

Arthur looked her standing and looking at him.

"It's because I am going to live in that mansion from now on."

"Oh! It's because you are... What?!"

--

"I am okay with that."

"Sigh! But you know, you should have denied Count. After all who knows what will happen to you? I am stranger and I could harm you."

Arthur sighed at this girl's airheadness.

"But it's okay. I trust you, Arthur-san!"

"You..."

Arthur just sighed and patted Yuri's head with a smile making her blush red.

And behind him, Violet was pouting looking at him making him pat her as well.

"Oh! Youth!"

And aged people around the city looked at the flirting remembering the days of their youth.

11