Ch 45. Talk About Arthur
481 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To read additional chapters, go to -www.pa_treon.com/mewriter

While typing link, remove the space "_" between "pa" and "treon".

===

It's true that August became friends with Shin with pure intentions.

He as a prince, from his childhood never had any equal friends and meeting Shin was a good encounter.

But it doesn't mean, he gives off his duty.

Shin's identity is more conspicuous than him. He is Sage's grandson. And more than that, he is someone without any common sense.

So, King Diseum obviously told his son to take care of him and protect from outsiders trying to take advantage of him.

And today before he knew, Shin was close with Arthur Pendragon.

A person close with Shin, he has investigate about Arthur.

And that's why he asked about Arthur to his father. Since the academy does the background checks of all students passing and later on also gives it to King for confirmation.

"Arthur Pendragon. I remember that name properly because it sounds a bit imposing. I saw about him from being Els. And apparantly he is the famous demon hunter that went viral just years ago."

"You mean being the strongest demon hunter?"

Melinda asked the King who told what he knew about Arthur. She was very worried of someone taking advantage of Shin for selfish reasons.

Though she is distant from regular affairs, Melinda being a enchanter knows the important affairs all over the world.

Her partners in business often tell her the news. And that's when she heard about th strongest demon hunter.

A child being the strongest. She also scoffed at first, but after looking at Shin, she was also worried if someone as level of Shin arises from somewhere else.

"Demon hunter... You mean the ones who hunts demons for money?"

Shin who heard about if in last meeting asked the King.

"That's right. Even though it's demon hunter, they do all sorts of job. Rather than demon hunter, you can think of them of being a mercenary. And this Arthur Pendragon rose it just from the young age established himself as strongest."

It's not a surprise for the King to know this much about Arthur. Since he was also the one who took the initiative to invite him to Earlshide when he heard of him. But Arthur denied it and stayed back in Els.

"So, why he is attending the academy?"

Merlin also asked him seriously. Demon hunters, though they preach about being heroes, they are mercenaries who can kill for money. He was worried if Arthur was someone who was sent here to deal with Shin. After all, he is Sage's grandson.

"I don't know."

"Huh?"

All of them were dumbfounded after hearing king's reply.

"As I said I don't know. Though I can stop him, he got a letter from Els' high authority as an exchange student. And he even got a recommendation from Count Carlton. So, I let him and pass on his on capabilities. And he also haven't done anything wrong, so I can't just imprison him without any cause."

"Sigh! I hope he is not the way we think of him."

Merlin sighed and then prayed for Shin's safety.

--

Brick Oven...

After the results, all of them also thought of having lunch in Brick Oven, since it was already late.

"Olivia-san. Today you're really more cheerful."

Yuri looked the brown haired girl, Olivia Stone who worked here in Brick Oven.

"Hehehe! Did I get caught?"

Unlike her shy nature, today she was a bit more talkative. The happiness on her face was gleaming and it's no doubt that anyone could guess that something good must have happened with her.

"Olivia-san. You must have passed the entrance exam. Maybe that's why you're that happy."

Arthur easily guessed her reason for being happy.

"That's right."

She got a bit shy when she continued to talk with him. Olivia is very shy when she talks with the boys.

"Then shouldn't you treat us? After all we are friends now on!"

Yuri said with a cheerful smile. While Arthur was shocked to see this girl being so sly.

'She also has her father genes.'

Arthur always wondered, how could a merchant could have a daughter who act like a very dumb. But after knowing Yuri for a long time, he gradually understood that all that dumbness in surface is for others to let down their guard. And then Yuri attacks with her with in point remarks.

'As expected from a noble and merchant's daughter.'

"Yes. That's why today we are giving out dishes with a discount. Feel free to order as much you want."

Olivia smiled and then returned back with the list of orders on her hand.

And after a while, she came with dishes and kept them in the table in front of them.

"Olivia-san. Which class are you in?"

Violet looked at her and then asked curiously.

Olivia at first became a bit nervous, because Violet gave her a very different unapproachable feeling.

Violet made her seem how imperfect she is.

But soon she threw her negative thoughts and replied back to her.

"I am admitted in A Class."

"Oh! Olivia-san is in A class. I hope you to be in S class, then both of us would be together."

Yuri took a full spoon of gratin and then told her.

"I heard that if someone performs well, they can advance to upper classes."

Arthur also took a bite and then told Olivia.

"C-Can I do it?"

"Olivia-san. I am sure that you can do it. I will be waiting for you."

Yuri raised her hands and then grabbed Olivia's hands to encourage her.

Olivia also nodded after her words, and a small flame of determination lit inside her.

"Olivia!"

Then all of them heard a boy's voice calling her. As soon Olivia heard his voice, she got very flustered.

"Don't tell me... Is he your boyfriend?"

Yuri asked her directly after seeing her shy face.

Olivia got too shy and smoke was coming out of her red face.

Seeing her not ignoring it, she continued to tease her making her run away with blush face.

13