Ch 46. Uniforms
344 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To read additional chapters, go to –

www.pa_treon.com/mewriter

While typing the link, remove the space "_" between "pa" and "treon."

===

"Arthur-sama. This uniform really suits you."

Violet looked at Arthur who was formally dressed in the uniform of the magic academy.

"Same for you as well."

And Violet just like him was also in her new uniform.

"What about me, Arthur-san?"

Yuri who looked at the flirting, pouted and came in front of him flashing herself.

'B-big!'

Arthur blushed a bit and didn't dared to look at her big cleavage, coughed a bit and gave her the same compliment.

"You also look beautiful, Yuri."

"Hehehe~"

With a silly cute laugh with a blushing face, Yuri just was in her own world.

While Violet was a depressed after looking at Yuri and her. She is not that small, but she didn't expect Arthur to be so attracted to the bigger ones.

'I need to drink more milk!'

Violet swear herself to make her chest more big to win Arthur than Yuri.

"W-Well let's not delay the time."

Arthur stuttered a bit seeing Violet's aura.

"Yes." "Yes."

Both the girls nodded and all of them left the mansion for the first day of the academy.

--

All of them walked as usual instead of going in carriage.

"Yuri, you could go in carriage."

Arthur looked at Yuri who was gasping though a smile was on her face.

"No. I can walk. We walked these recent days. Don't worry, Arthur-san."

Yuri said with her fist upwards.

Arthur looked at her face and knew he couldn't persuade her.

'Though we walked these days, it was after periodic intervals.'

Violet just giggled looking at her master's helpless face.

'It's been a while, I am seeing many faces of master.'

Violet could feel the change inside Arthur. Before Arthur felt like a desperate person, but now he seems to be free than before.

He seems to talk more than before. And his cold face is more expressive than past.

<Wind Magic - Breeze>

With a sway of his hand, Arthur casted a small wind spell to made Yuri feel a bit better.

"Thank you, Arthur-san!"

"Don't worry about it."

And Yuri regained her usual bubbly smile and three of them continued to walk towards the academy.

"Are they nobles?"

"They must be. Look at their faces!"

"You're right. They are so beautiful!"

"Look at both the girls!"

"Kyah! Look at the boy. He is so handsome!"

Arthur's face twitched listening all the gossips of the people. It was normal with his looks, but he seemed to hear more than before.

"Is these girls are his girlfriends?"

"I am so jealous!"

Yuri and Violet, both blushed listening the people's view about them and Arthur.

Arthur looked at their red faces and didn't said and only smile. He was not dumb enough not to know the feelings of the girls.

But he was just worried about what to do with that. He a green man in love, how can he reject someone without breaking her heart?

'Love is really troublesome. I miss my previous life.'

The life of only eating snacks and fastfood all day in dark with the computer in front of him. He really missed it.

As soon, three of them reached the academy, to their surprise the entrance was fully crowded with numerous students and people. Even teachers' instead of discipline, were in that crowd.

"What is happening?"

<Pure Magic - Bird's Eyes>

A small ball came out from his hand and went up above. And a small barrier formed in front of him, showing everything from above. Jus a like a bird's view!

"This..."

He looked down and then zoomed in and show two people surrounded by all students and people.

'Who is he and her? To make all students and teachers frenzy? Don't tell me...'

The only people who could make people frenzy, obviously are the Sage and the Guru.

"Those are the mantle only the first order can wear. They must Merlin-sama and Melinda-sama! Oh! Guru-sama is here!"

Even Yuri who was just tired from walking all the day turned into a nympho mode after looking at her idol.

'No matter how much I see, I never get bored.'

Just like the BTS, the Sage and Guru are reigning this world.

Arthur is very sure the band of these two people will be very famous.

Both bands will definitely have nympho fans.

"Violet. Grab Yuri. We're going to break through these crowd."

"Yes."

Violet grabbed Yuri by her collar to prevent her from joining the nympho crowd and both of them ran into the crowd breaking it.

"Haaah! It's so taxing!"

Arthur out, was gasping for air. With magic he could do it in an instant but who knows if it's in rules to not use magic without authorisation inside academy. He don't want to be arrested or get expelled just in the first day.

"Violet are you there?"

"Yes."

Violet like a military officer instinctively saluted.

"This. Your habit haven't gone yet."

"Sorry, Arthur-sama."

When Violet was small, Arthur taught her to salute since she didn't knew to speak at that moment.

He could have taught her something else, but he selfishness of seeing her in salute made him do it.

"Is Yuri alright?"

Violet looked down and saw the circles in Yuri's eyes.

"Guru-sama..."

"I don't think so."

Violet replied looking at her muttering Guru in her unconsciousness.

"Sigh! She really makes me too worried. Let's go to the hall. Since both of us are going to be in stage we need to go early."

"Yes."

The top ten students are needed to be present and will go to the stage in the ceremony.

And Arthur and Violet are in these top ten students. Yuri was a bit weaker and wasn't in these list.

When she heard about it, she was a bit depressed but then bothered Arthur to teach her more so that she can catch up to them.

"And what about Yuri?"

Violet asked Arthur. It is true that Yuri is an obstacle in her road of love, a rival but it is undeniable that she is now a part of them.

Now, Arthur and Violet both of them feel a bit empty if Yuri isn't present around them.

"Well, don't worry. I will treat her."

<Mind Magic - Calm Mind>

He raised his palm and touched her head and a small light came out from his mind making Yuri feel very relaxed and fresh.

"What happened?"

She stood up in joy and looked at them and asked as if nothing happened.

"Nothing. Let's go to attend the ceremony."

Arthur smiled and didn't explained her. Who knows if she jumps into that crowd again?

"Okay!"

And all three of them entered the school.

11