Magical tragedy
600 6 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 It was a normal day just like the rest, the trees are red, the sky was clear, and I was getting on the bus to go to school. If you were on the bus you would see a 6 foot 4 gigantor with brown hair and eyes, a handsome face, and long arms and legs with big hands and feet to compliment them.  I was wearing a black fall coat with a red trim, with black pants and black shoes.( I like black???) oh and my name’s Sean.

 

I sat at the front of the bus, I preferred to sit at the front, used to it. I was on my way to the last day of high school, it’s nice to just sit and watch the fields of grass while thinking about things. What stuff you may ask? Well I like to think about video games, movies, and life. This is what I am probably going to miss the most once schools over. This time, I was thinking about a different life, where I was traveling to mars and become the first person to step on that red soil.

 

A bump caused me to return to the real world, I quickly realized that we were there. As the bus drove up to the school I couldn’t help but reminisce about all those times the bus brought me here. I grabbed my backpack and shuffled through the bus door, walking along the crowds of students wishing to get the day over with. I recognized a group of students going through the entrance, the ‘fortnite gods’ were well known throughout the school for their love of a game that would turn the hulk’s color to a green that wasn’t on the visible spectrum.

 

The day was normal, almost normal, as their were some small earthquakes here and there, but nothing to worry about, the forecast said that this was the worse it would get. I walked through the halls to find my friends Jack the gamer, Riley the pervert, and George the meme lord. They’re weird, but that’s why were friends, we stick up for each other, we game with each other, and we stop Riley from sneaking a peak into the boy’s locker room.(not all perverts are guys)

Jack  is 5 foot 10 with fat and gristle, he has a chubby face with nerdy black hair and blue eyes, not the most fit, but if you need to infiltrate an enemy clans base, assasinate an evil warlord, or blow yourself up, he’s the guy to call. Riley is not someone you would think is a pervert, standing at 5 foot 6, with a fit body and medium sized-breasts, and a beautiful face with long blond hair and a green left eye and red right eye, this makes her the most popular of the group with a lot of people complaining about why she hangs out with us, she has long ago learned how to talk herself out of a situation, and DAMN is she good at it!

She’s also pretty good at sneaking into places that she shouldn’t, but we learned her signs. George is the living embodiment of a MEME and often acts like it, George is 5 foot 8, with a freckled face, with short but curly bright brown hair and grey eyes with glasses, he’s pretty good at programming and is a master memer, and is often the comedic support. My role in this group of friends is pretty obvious, bully protection,(I said last day of high school, I never said that they were in 12th grade) due to my extremely high growth rate I was always the tallest kid in class, and I often swim and go out to the gym, making me the strongest of the group, but do not take me as a brute, I’m pretty intelligent.

 

"THE END IS NEAR!!!" Screamed George, like the fuckin' maniac he is. "I see that everything is normal around here." I said, entering the conversation. "Duh, you should of heard George all the way down there, he loud AF." Replied Jack. I looked over at Riley, who was currently staring at her phone. 

"Hey, Riley, you done staring at katanas." I said in a mocking, but joking voice. "Yup, was thinking about getting one myself." She said in her usual, purring voice. "Just try not to get it in you!" Insulted George, middle fingers up and everything. "Ha ha." Replied Riley sarcastically. "Hey Sean, you still gonna play Ark with us after school? Or are you going to be out getting ripped?" Asked Jack. "Nah, I'm free this time."

"Good, it takes forever to prepare for the brood mother." Replied Jack, a bit of relief in his voice. *RIIIINNNNNG!* The school bell rung, signaling it was time for us to go to class. "Let us go collect the hentai of WAAH!!" Yelled George as his goodbye. "See yah!" I said my goodbye. "Bye guys!" Said Riley, her farewell accounted for. "The ashes sekith embers." Said Jack, who licked to quote video games as a goodbye.

 

 

It was now the time to go home, away from the school for the summer... it was going to be a very interesting summer.

The bus was halfway to my house, I was starting to get sleepy until another earthquake woke me up, what? I was already at my stop? Guess I fell asleep, lazily walking off the bus and back to my house as I watched the bus drive away. My house was one of the bigger houses in my neighborhood, also one of the oldest, 3 stories tall and made out of brick with a green metal roof, and an open porch leading to the front door. I didn’t worry about telling my parents what my day was like, they were off doing ‘business’, and no not crime, my mom was a college professor and often had to be away, and my dad was in the army, still wanting to fight for his country(America BTW).

I just went up the stairs, into my room, and hanged up my backpack, taking a quick shower, brushing my teeth, and putting on my pajamas. I went straight to my king-sized bed, remember kids, never underestimate the power of dibs. Closing my eyes, I went to sleep, with a small earthquake rocking me to sleep.


2 kilometers underground 

General Glenn Callihan(GC) was awe struck, this was an entire cave system full of an unknown crystal, it seemed to radiate some unknown energy, not radiation but... something different... the research team is currently studying this Crystal for possible use for military and civilian purposes. But mostly military, “general, we managed to find something... unexpected.”  Said one of the researchers. Glenn turned around, he didn’t want to hear bad news this early into the project, “well, what is it?” Here comes the news “we found a door, a very ancient one, it seems to radiate the same energy as those crystals, witch means if we find more of these ancient structures we might be able to accelerate our research of the crystals, we have already finished research on the door and are ready to blast it away on your command.”

Now this surprised him, an ancient civilization that was able to survive down here long enough to build that door and probably other structures as well? Surely these crystals must be extremely useful for them to do that. Coming out of his thoughts, he gave the command to blow it away, exactly right after the door was blown away extreme amounts of the energy was gushing out the door, the demolitions group near the door was... blown up on the inside?

Realizing the danger GC ordered for the control center to be closed off, the energy bouncing of the door, but the energy continued coming through and got to the surface, quickly spreading across the world. It lasted for 24 hours, just as long as the earthquake.


Flying through the streams of energy was a book, seriously a book, it was flying in a pattern, almost as if it was searching for something, until it flew over a house with a green roof. This was it, finally the soul inside the book could pass it’s teachings to a worthy disciple and rest, the book quickly flew over to a window to see a young man with brown hair and eyes, this was him, this was the man he would gift this book to. Using magic, the window opened for the soul and it flew in, resting on the cabinet next to the bed, the soul prepared a message within the book and left, back through the window, now, it was time for rest, and the soul disappeared, gone to the afterlife.

6