The Summer Party Battle Part:1
233 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Hello everyone! I have decided to resume this book! Though, be warned, this will be a secondary book to my other one, so new chapters might not come out as fast as you would like, sorry.

Also, most of the games, books, T.V shows, and movies in this book I do not own. This is to help make the book feel more "real."

P.S Thank you JEGG1970 and SanSanUwU for resurrecting my confidence in this book. Really, thank you.

Many countries were still in shock from the earthquake but slowly recovered, everything went back to normal... except for Sean, everything was starting to get normal for him, he was the only Archmage of earth and nobody knew. Although he wanted to keep it that way, he still wondered how long he could keep it up for. He encountered monsters the other night, and he was not happy about it, and scanned the news for other sightings, surprisingly he was the only one to get attacked by monsters. This confused him a lot but it just meant that the monsters were getting stronger, so he had to train and get stronger. He has learned many spells since then including telekinesis, second tier elemental spells, second tier shield spell, how to enchant items and weapons, and a cultivation technique to increase his maximum mana supply, he even learned how to cast spells only using his mind. Right now he was almost done learning how to get his own familiar, but that would happen later, as he has a party to go to...


I looked into the mirror to see a dashingly handsome man, wearing a nice suit and red tie with slicked back brown hair and brown eyes. What a guy can be a little vain right!? I stepped away from the mirror to stop myself from admiring myself further, even though this was a school party, my mom had taught me to look nice for any party, except of course party’s at other people’s houses when their parents weren’t home, those times I would dress not so nicely as teens accept bribes too easily! And my mom has her eyes everywhere, what! I like to be a good kid but sometimes you just gotta relax. I Levitated my fancy silver watch down onto my wrist and attached it, god I love to look so good! I made sure to put away my book in a hidden spot, I didn’t want a thief to find out how to use magic. I headed out the door dressed, showered, and ready to make everyone jealous of my good looks and fancy clothes that I saved up for forever.

 

I walked down the stairs happy with my look, I almost made it to the door before I realized that I forgot my phone, I decided to leave it alone for now as I really didn’t need it. Opening and closing the front door on my way out I sat on my bike and peddled back to school, making sure that I didn’t go too fast to be smelly. I saw the school in the distance and peddled a little faster, I parked my bike next to the entrance and locked it, walking into the school I had no idea of what was about to happen...


Good, said the dark one, his plan would soon go into action and eliminate the Archmage before he became a problem. This world would about to be reconnected with the others and he needed to kill the Archmage and the others if he wanted to corrupt the 10 realms...


Walking in I saw some people look and stare at me, then the people that they were talking to turned their heads and stared at me, I knew this would happen because I mostly went to party’s that honored my grand dad and my mom and dad for their service. I never really went to any of the summer school party’s because a couch, T.V, and Doritos seemed much more appealing. But I decided hey you’re practicing magic, you might as well go to a school party and see what that’s all about. Straightening my tie in an almost taunting fashion I headed towards the gym where the real party was supposed to be, I also noticed a group of muscular boys looking in my direction with a look on their faces like a wolf had just spotted a lamb, they were the bullies of the school and poured their life into working out far more than I had, making them the strongest group in the school and would often do bully stuff like making others do their homework and stuff like that, pretty much the stereotypical bullies of high school. I really didn’t worry about them since I had my magic, I stepped through the opened doors of the gym and saw a darkened room with lasers, snacks, dancing, and even video games. I cursed myself for not going before as this would of obviously been a very fun time.

(https://youtu.be/Ke2oEcMDzY4)

Club music was playing in the background. I walked deeper into the party, eager to get into the action. This time nobody seemed to notice me this time. I headed towards the part of the party that interested me the most, the video games. The games available to play were Satans-child Fortnite, Titanfall, and Super-Smash Bros Ultimate.

I would've liked to play some Titanfall, but there's some noobs that need some crushing in Ultimate. So I sat down on some fold-able chairs set up near the games as I waited for a turn.


"So that's the guy, right?" Asked Phil, The tall, slender one at the back of the group. "Yep." Replied Ryan, the leader of the group. "Remember what the dude said, kill our "target" with the knives that he so generously gifted to us, and we get a big filthy pile of cash, got it?" Lectured Ryan to the rest of his group. "Got it." Was the groups reply.

"OK, let's go." The group of bullies started towards the party. Unbeknownst to them, this might be the very last thing they will ever do.


The Dark One smiled, he would soon be rid of the archmage. Those foolish pawns would do anything for some... "Cash." Too bad they would have to trade their lives for it....


"Hey! Jackass!" I put down the controller, looking behind me I saw the Ryan with his bunch standing behind him. Standing up, I left the shocked teens of the video-game corner. Heading over to Ryan, I said "What do you want, based on your reputation it probably isn't something nice."

"We need to have a little chat." Replied Ryan. He motioned with his head to follow him, which I did. We walked outside, which to my surprise the sun was setting, has it really been that long since I left to go to the party? Ryan lead me to the back of the school, where no one would see us.

"You know, right now we're a little short on cash... We need some more." Said Ryan out of the blue. "Is that why you brought me here? To go fetch you some money, no, I won't." Was my reply. But what came next was unexpected. "No, you're not going to fetch us money. We brought you here so no one would see the body." Said Ryan with a sadistic smile.

All of a sudden he and his group pulled out knives seemingly out of nowhere. They had silver blades, with a twisted, evil looking handle. "We're gonna get rich of you're corpse." Said one of Ryan's phonies. I knew something bad was going to happen, I just didn't expect their intent was to kill me. I was in shock, but it quickly subsided as I saw a red aura appear over their arms.

It appeared over the arms they were holding their knives with. I immediately knew that this was magic. "wha?..." Said Ryan as he noticed it. Then, all of a sudden, he stabbed himself in the gut. Red blood spilling out. His face had absolute shock on it, his eyes shaking. His group then did the same thing. It was obvious that this wasn't of their own will.

Ryan, and all of his group, then turned into a black and red sludge. It glowed and pulsated, you could feel the pure evil radiating off of it. The sludge then started to move to where Ryan stood. It gathered there and enlarged until it was twice as tall as me. It then began to take shape, it molded into something that resembled a wolf.

It then began to harden into a black mold. Once it finished, glowing red cracks started to appear over the wicked carapace until it finally shattered. Revealing a gigantic wolf, it had silver fur with red and black streaks running through it, and its eyes were glowing red with pure malice.

I knew what was going to happen, I quickly summoned my gear to get ready for the battle. Something told me that this wasn't going to be as easy as last time...

4