The Summer Party Battle Part: 2
236 6 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

HOW?! That was the thought currently consuming my mind. I should of felt a sense of foreboding before they, or now ittried to attack me. I couldn't even see its health bar nor mine! Maybe someone was neutralizing my achievements, but that was something to think about later!

The giant wolf monster lunged at me, opening its mouth to bite my head off. Instinctively I back rolled out of the way. The beast snapped its jaw shut where my neck used to be. I immediately formed a fireball in my hands and fired it at the thing. It had some reflexes, too, as the beast dodged out of the way.

The fireball landed on the the school and detonated. Setting off the fire alarm and bringing me a step closer to being discovered. It didn't matter anyways, a battle like the one about to happen would be easily noticed either way. The beast lunged at me again, this time swiping with its paw.

I swiftly put up a shield to defend myself. I underestimated the monsters strength, as it shattered my shield. It was enough to protect me, and I was still in control of the shards, so forming my signature spell the shards from my broken shield spell formed into glass daggers that hovered by my side.

The monster was unfazed by this action, and attempted to attack me again. It didn't lunge at me this time, instead it just opened its mouth. This confused me, but when I saw an red-white glow that was quickly intensifying, I knew what was going to happen. I leaped out of the way, landing on the grass of the school field.

A short beam of red light shot out of the creatures mouth, burning the ground where it impacted. I fired my spell at the creature, but it was barely able to penetrate its fur. It must of been very strong to take no damage from something that could slice through concrete! I furrowed my brows in frustration, this was definitely going to take a while.


The battle had taken its way inside, the school was evacuated and the authorities were coming fast. I had to end this quickly before anyone got hurt. I found out that the beasts fur wasn't as protective as it had seemed, turns out it was just resistant to magic. But it was too thick for my handguns bullets to penetrate it. I came up with a plan, i'll find a safe place to go to my spiritual plane and equip a pump action shotgun.

Those things were powerful, from what I heard. If I could stick it in its mouth, then maybe I could blow its brains out. I managed to hide from it for awhile, but it would find me... Soon. I was in the school hallway, the monsters howls making my the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

Looking around, I found a mens bathroom I could use. Quickly, I went into the bathroom and entered my spiritual plane. "You are in the middle of battle/play time, what is it you wish?" Called the voice. "I need to make some adjustments to my equipment, quickly!" I said in a hurry. "Be fast, you don't want to miss the battle/fun times." The voice replied.

I immediately replaced my handgun with a pump-action, and quickly left. When I returned to reality, I heard the thump of the beasts paws against the floor of the hallway. Small cracks could be heard as the monster wasn't able to fit the hall. Gripping for my shotgun, I pumped it to make sure it was loaded.

I saw the shell enter the barrel, it was loaded. Taking a deep breath, I rammed through the bathroom door. I was met with the beasts face inches away from mine. Its warm breath blowing on my face, I immediately knew what I needed to do now... Run. Turning in the opposite direction, I ran as all hell.

The small cracks of concrete turned into louder cracks accompanied with the metal of the lockers crunching under the beasts body. I kept running until I saw the doors for the gym. A smile appeared on my face as I knew that the monster would get stuck. I made it to the other side of the door.

I heard the metal of the door frame bending and the concrete wall give a final crack before I could only hear growls and the snapping of jaws. Turning around, I saw the monster really was stuck! No, I didn't doubt myself! You did! Shut up! Looking into its glowing red eyes, I could only see anger and malice.

With little hesitation, I shoved the shotgun into its throat. Pulling the trigger, the beast head exploded in a shower of brains and blood. The beasts body went limp and flopped to the floor. I let out a sigh of relief. But the corpse of the monster suddenly returned to its slimy form. I pumped my shotgun again, a little annoyed that I would have to fight this thing all over again.

But instead of forming back into its old form, it got smaller and smaller. It stopped when it was about a little smaller than me. It began to form into a... Girl?! She had white skin with a beautiful face, her hair was long, and striped with red and black. She was about 4 inches shorter than me, and had large breasts. She was unconscious and had two wolf ears, one was red while the other was black. Wait, breasts? SHE'S NAKED!!

I was so confused from today's events that I haven't even noticed her nudity! Looking around, I found a blanket left over from the party. I quickly wrapped it around her. As I was doing so I heard the alarms of the firefighters coming. I swiftly picked her up and carried her to the back exit of the school, she was lighter than I expected.

The battle had taken long enough that it was nighttime when I got out. I sprinted away from the school and looped around to get back home.


"Who was that guy?"

"How did he get a shotgun?!"

These were the thoughts of the kids that were hiding in the gym. Unfortunately for Sean, he forgot to check the room for witnesses. They had decided to stay at the party despite the ringing alarms. Now the first fragment of Sean's identity has been revealed, though very small, with it being that a group of kids were aware of his existence...

4