How To Bind A Martial Spirit
205 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Dark One was furious. How has his plan failed to bring victory?! He even blocked the archmages achievements! Maybe it was because he was a bit, "rusty?" Could dark ones even get 'rusty?' After all he was in stasis for millennia, so he might need to regain his skills. Taking a deep breath, the dark one calmed himself down. As emotional investment increases, logic and reason decrease. He just needed to remain calm..

Maybe helping the nature of this world co-exist faster, then he might be able to create monsters strong enough to take the archmage down. He just needed time....


I snuck back to my house through the forest, I didn't want to risk being seen with a naked girl in my arms. I managed to get back to my house without being seen. But, unfortunately for me, as I stepped into my backyard, my homes security lights turned on, sensing my movement. My eyes widened from surprise. 

Now that I was in the light, I had to hurry before someone saw me. Particularly my next door neighbor. My back was aching from carrying the former monster all the way back to my home, but I had to push through it. Running to my back door, I used my telepathy spell to open the door for me.

As soon as I got inside, I used my spell again to turn on the lights. Once I was able to see where I was going, I went into my living room and plopped the unconscious waifu on my couch. Using telepathy again I closed the back door and quickly ran up to my room to get my book an find out what the fuck to do when a monster turns into an anime girl.

Ramming my door open, I retrieved my book from where I hid it and ran back down the stairs to her. Once I reached the living room, relief flooded me as I found her still unconscious. Setting the book down beside her, I opened it for some answers, and answers I got. As soon as I turned the first page a bright blue flash blinded me for a couple of seconds. When I regained eyesight I saw regal, magical circles hovering over the book, with text floating in midair.

MARTIAL SPIRITS

Martial spirits are, in a sense, man-made spirits. They often take the form of monsters and are often evil, though when defeated, they take a more human-like form and become unconscious. During this time, the individual who defeated the spirit may purge the evil from the spirit, and bind the spirit to themselves. Once the purging ritual and binding have been succesfully executed, the spirit will get its own personality, sentience, and sometimes changes to their human appearance. It may also increase or decrease its stats.

Please note that a binded martial spirit does not count as a familiar, so you can have a martial spirit and a familiar at the same time.

Welp, I guess this is helpful. Doesn't really have that much info on martial spirits, but it's good enough I suppose. The text then changed to how to perform both the purging ritual and the binding ceremony. Should I do it? I thought to myself, looking back at the 'Martial Spirit,' I immediatly thought, I should do it. As it would be like taking away someones chance at life, definetly not because she's basically an anime waifu brought to the real world. 

Looking back at the floating text, I then proceded to follow its direction, eager to get dem titi- I mean to help someone out! he he, I'm such a disappointment to society...


The ritual was shorter than expected, and I was almost done with the ceremony. Which I was grateful for, I needed to go to bed. Muttering the final words, the ceremony was complete. "Hei! Anda mendapati rahsia! Baik untuk anda!" A thin string of light suddenly burst from my chest, floating gently over to my soon-to-be martial spirit familiar, or whatever, I don't know the proper words!

Once the string of light finally reached her, it dove into her chest. Connecting the two of us through magic. It began to glow brighter and brighter until it vanished into thin air. And I got a new achievement! Yay!

New Achievment!

MARTIAL MASTER

You successfully binded a martial spirit to yourself!

+5 martial spirit loyalty, Unblockable.

Wait, martial spirits can turn against their masters?! I shot my head towards my book, and it already had answers.

 Martial spirits, unlike familiars, can turn against their masters when they are abused.

Oh, good, I wasn't planning on abusing my martial spirit anytime soon. Wait, I need to give her a name! How about Ember? Yeah I'll name her that! Looking back over to the book, it seemed like the book already had more info for me already, specifically for my spirit, so I held the what I was thinking while I read it.

Name: Ember

Stats;

Strength: 22
Dexterity: 21
Loyalty: 30
Intelligence: 10
Will Power: 29
Sense: 25
Vitality: 23

Magic Affinities: Blood, Fire, Darkness.

Starter Skills: 

Blood Pool: Can gather spilt blood from enemies, or can siphon it directly from something through contact. Can use blood to heal self or allies, or can store for later.

Two Hearts: Can turn self into a blood mist and enter masters bloodstream.

Flaming Fist: Can augment melee attacks with fire.

Blindness: Can temporarily cover enemies eyesight with darkness.

Base Power Rating: Super-Human Strength, Lightning Fast Dexterity, Unyielding Loyalty, A-B Average Intellect, Endless Will, Super-Human Sense, Mountainous Vitality.

Overall Power Rating: Adamantine

Skill Tree

Iron Claw: Ember can gather metals from the blood of her foes and form it into a large razor sharp claw. 

Boiling Blood: Ember boils stored blood and can use it as a projectile. 

Shadow Stalker: Becomes harder to see in shadows.

...

I'm one lucky son-of-a-bitch, aren't I? I get an anime waifu, AND an OP as fuck spirit! I was literally about to burst out in dance and song, but an 'uhh' from Ember stopped me. Turning my head in surprise, I gazed upon a conscious martial spirit. Her physical appearance changed, too, like what it said from before.

Her skin had changed from white to brown, and her hair now had orange streaks running through it as well. Her right eye had a solid gold iris, while her left eye had a black sclera and red iris. She seemed to be more muscular as well, her arms, legs, and abs were far more toned, like a female trainer. Wait, how can I see her abs?! She's naked again!!

Ember was standing straight up on my floor, her beautiful bouncing boobies open to the world. I immediately turned my head away from her, as not to be rude. "Um, excuse me?" Ember said in a gentle tone, "Yes?" Was my reply, my head still turned away from her. This was going to get interesting....

4