Underage Yet Legal
364 55 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Where am I?" Asked Ember. "You're in my home." I answered her. "Why are you looking away from me?" Asked Ember, oblivious to why I wasn't looking at her. "Cause' you're naked." I answered her again. There was a long silence between us, but after a couple minutes Ember asked another question.

"Yeah, so?" She had no idea why being naked in front of me was a problem. I had no idea what to say, I never had to explain to someone why being naked in front of someone was bad. With a sigh, I said, "Just put on something to cover yourself, please." I was tired of keeping my head turned at this angle, and I just didn't want to explain the "thing" to her right now.

I heard no reply, risking it, I turned my head back to where Ember was. She was gone. I turned my head from side to side, looking for where she went off to. But she came back quickly, and in my robe! My robe was blue, soft, and a bit fluffy. The sleeves were short, exposing her skin from her elbow to her hands.

Mother fucker! She didn't tie it! Her B.B.B(Beautiful Bouncing Boobies) were still open to the world! With my head facing the floor, I shuffled over to her and tied the robe together. There we go! Thankfully, the robe was big enough to cover her B.B.B, though cleavage could definitely be seen.

OK,

Magic, check.

Anime Waifu, check.

Erection, check.

"Uhh, is there anything else you need me to do?" Asked Ember. "Nnnnope, I'm good for now." I replied to Ember. "Then I would like to ask some more questions, please."

"Say them quickly, please, I would like to go to bed now."

Taking a deep breath, she said her remaining questions. "Who are you? Who am I? Why do I feel some connection to you? And why do I have to cover my body?" 

"1st, I'm Sean, nice to meet you. 2nd, You're Ember. 3rd, the reason why you feel a connection to me is because I did a binding ceremony, so you would be able to have your own personality and sentience. 4th, I'll answer that tomorrow." I answered most of her questions bluntly.

"Thanks!" She said with a slight smile, I don't think that her personality matches with her affinities. I expected for her to become confused by my answers, but she wasn't at all. Maybe it's because of the "link" between us. I started to make my way upstairs and to my bed with Ember following me. Once I reached my bed, I slid under the covers, my outfit still on. I don't think that I'll sleep in my pajamas a lot anymore.

Turns out I was more tired than I realized, cause' as soon as I closed my eyes I fell asleep.


https://youtu.be/JgbVlfWRkHk

I slowly opened my eyes. I was time to wake up, my clothes felt... different. I looked under my covers to see that I was back in my fancy suit, guess that I can't just keep my spiritual stuff on me forever. I felt a warm breath going down my neck. Turning in my covers, I saw that Ember was asleep next to me.

Wait, Embers asleep with me?! I thought this day would never come, a girl, let alone an anime waifu, was sleeping with me!! Ah, god dammit!! She must of moved in her sleep, as the half of the front of the robe was pulled back, exposing her left breast. While the other half was only pulled back slightly, exposing half of her nipple and up.

Now that she was literally sleeping right beside me, I could see her B.B.B better, specifically her nipples. Instead of being brown like the rest of her body, they were bright pink, which made her look even sexier.....

You know, she is asleep, and she seems to have no problem with being naked in front of me.... So maybe I wont look away. That's when I began staring intensely at her breasts. Wow, I'm a really lonely person. Eventually breaking out of my trance, I slowly started to get out of bed.

I grabbed some clothes off the floor, planning to get changed somewhere else, and quietly started down the stairs. I barely made it to the kitchen before-, "Good Morning!!" Said Ember with a cheerful smile, exposing a set of pearl white teeth and a pair of canines. Jumping in surprise, I swiftly turned around to find Ember behind me. Of course, she had a great sense stat, so of course she could of heard me going downstairs.

Her ear twitched, for what reason, I do not know. "Hey, Ember! You scared me a bit!" A said to her. Looking down, I also said something else. "Um, can you please pull up your robe, please." The robe was hers now, she looked too good in it. Her ear twitched again as she pulled up her robe over her breasts.

Walking over to the freezer, I pulled out a meat bowl. Ember was curious on what I just pulled out of the freezer, but remained silent. She just watched over my shoulder as I put it in the microwave. As it was microwaving, the smell must of reached Embers nose, wait, what am I talking about? She has 25 points in sense, of course the smell reached her nose!

As soon as she smelled the microwaving meat bowl, she ran to the microwave so fast that she disappeared for a second. When she reappeared her face was pressed against the microwave, her butt waving in the air. She wasn't wearing any underwear, so the outline of her vagina could be seen on her robe.

Out of instinct I looked away. That's when I remembered something, Ember has stats, so don't I have stats? I then remembered that I left the book in the living room, maybe I can use that to look at my stats? "Ember, I'm going to the living room for a sec, I'll be right back." I said to her, my only reply was an "Uh huh." As Ember was still entranced with the smell of meat.

Walking to the living room, I found the book lying where I left it. Picking it up, I returned to the kitchen. Looking around, I found an open microwave and an Ember licking her lips, she ate my breakfast. With a sigh, I said, "Guess I'll have cereal for breakfast." As soon as I said it, Embers ears drooped a bit, was it from guilt?

Her bright smile dimmed slightly, yeah, she felt guilty. "Don't worry! It's OK, really!" I said in the most comforting tone I could produce, it seemed to be ineffective, as her expression stayed the same. Walking up to the kitchen island, I sat down on one of the stools. I set the book down and opened it. Like last time, it seemed to sense what I wanted, and instead of a light show like last time, it just opened up to a regular page.

It displayed everything I wanted to know, this time in ink.

Name: Sean

Stats:

Strength: 13

Dexterity: 16
Intelligence: 13
Will Power: 28
Sense: 12
Vitality: 9

Magic affinities: Lightning, Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Time, Destruction, Metal, Atomic, Quantum. 

Skills:

Elemental Spells, Tier 1-2: Can cast elemental based spells from tier one to two.

Shield Spell: Can create a shield of mana.

Crystal Daggers(Unique): Fires extremely sharp and accurate daggers made of shield mana.

Telekinesis: Can move objects with mind.

Seeker Spell: Can detect enemies from long distances.

Spiritual Plane Gate: Can access spiritual plane.

Subordinates;

Ember(Adamantine Rank Martial Spirit)

Items;

Archmage Legacy: Chock full of ancient knowledge, allows achievements to be gained.

Overall Power Rating: Golden Adamantine.

...

That's... That's a lot of affinities, I thought with my eyes wide open. But, why don't I get a base power rating? I guess it's just for martial spirits and/or familiars. Having subordinates listed too is cool. And judging from this I get most of my power from my skills and Ember. Although i'm already very powerful, I wonder if I can level up my stats? I looked back at the book, and it already had my answer.

Magic has not yet fully integrated itself into earths reality, stats can only be increased through training.

I get that, but can I level up?

Magic has not yet fully integrated itself into earths reality, stats can only increase through training and are limited by race.

Oh, so I guess that I'll have to wait? Seems like it, which is unfortunate. OK, now that I'm done with that it's time to eat breakfast. I got off the stool and prepared some cereal, while a curious Ember sat on the stool and read the book. When I was done, I set the bowl down on next to Ember and sat on the stool next to her.

That's when I noticed her reading the book, wait, how can she read it? Probably the same reason she can speak English. She noticed my arrival, "Hey, um, can I read your book? It's really interesting." Asked Ember in an unsure voice. "Yeah, of course! It's fine with me, after all it might help you grow." I answered her.

She gave a bigger smile as a reply, and returned to reading. While I started consuming my cereal. I didn't bother looking at what she was reading, being more interested in my breakfast...

I should have looked....

4