Grand Theft Clothes(Mini-chap)
214 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Mall, 1900 hours...

https://youtu.be/FCO95esUzBw

I was sneaking around the mall. Currently, I was searching for a good women's clothing store. Inside of my bloodstream was the reason for this "Operation." Or as I like to call it, "Operation: Put on some fucking clothes Ember!!" Before I did this, I made sure to bring T.R.A.I along as well to disable the cameras.

She was waiting by the parking lot, while she already hacked the cameras, she wasn't particularly good at sneaking. She was fine with it, in fact she was happy to be staying there, as she said, "If it's this filthy here, then I'm sure as hell not going to go where it's even filthier!" She punctuated the last word with a 'Humph!'

OK, she's now a confirmed tsundere. I sneaked to the other side of the mall walkway, the moon hanging in the sky. "So, why can't I just be naked?" Ember asked in my head. I telepathically responded to her, "Two things. First, I said so." I couldn't see Embers face, but I could sense a pout. "Second, IT IS THE LAW!!!" I yelled at her through my link, quoting a meme.

I made sure to put in a joking tone, so she would understand that I'm not mad at her or anything. Again, I couldn't see her face, but I could definitely feel a smug smile. With my back against the wall, I looked around the corner. There was a Macy's, perfect. Turning the corner, I travelled to the Macy's in a half-walk half-run.

Once I made it to the sliding doors, I almost slapped myself in the face. It was locked! What was I expecting?! I put my hands on my hips and started pacing in slight frustration. That was when I noticed a vent 10 feet up. A smile appeared on my face after discovering it. Using my magic, I unscrewed the vent door and gently set it on the ground.

Again relying on my magic, I jumped up to the vent and crawled inside. It was a bit tighter than I expected, but enough to move around. I began making my way inside until I found another vent door leading inside. I looked inside, the only things I could see were illuminated by the moonlight shining in through the sliding doors.

On the far side of Macy's was my target, the women's clothing section. Oh this makes me sound like such a pervert. I could sense some curiosity coming from Ember. Thankfully, I brought some money with me so it would not be stealing, just trespassing. I unscrewed the vent door and entered the store. Sneaking to the other side, I let Ember out of my bloodstream.

Stretching her arms into the air, she let out a relaxed 'mmnn.' "So, what do I need to do?" Asked Ember, having never been out clothing 'shopping.' Before we went to the mall, me and T.R.A.I explained to her the different types of clothing, so she would actually be able to know what I was about to start talking about. I began to explain to her what she needs to do. "OK, so you need two sets of underwear. Three shirts and pants, a hat to cover up your ears with. Two sets of socks, a pair of shoes, and an accessory of your choice." I thought that she might need me to explain again, but she just gave a thoughtful look and disappeared into the store.

I sat down on a nearby waiting chair, knowing from experience, that experience being my mom, that women take a while. But thankfully Ember was not just any women. A couple seconds after I sat down, she came back with her new clothing and old robe, one set she was currently wearing. 

She had on black sneakers with an orange trim. A pair of black jeans covered her legs. She was wearing a cropped black shirt with a red wolf, exposing her sexy belly. Over said shirt was a cropped, black leather jacket with a collar covering the back and sides of her neck. On her head was a black baseball cap with red and black wolf ears popping out.

For a second I thought that they were just part of the hat, but upon closer inspection I found out that they were actually Embers ears. Clever girl. "Is this good?" She asked. I gave a nod, and her smile brightened a bit. Hopefully, Embers Two Hearts skill also accounted for what she was holding.

Raising my hand, I summoned Ember back into my bloodstream and began to sneak back to the parking lot, and then home...


Meanwhile, back at the parking lot....

T.R.A.I was starting to get impatient. Her high-heel tapping against the pavement. For entertainment she just thought, like a theater inside her head. But frustration was starting to build up inside her, so she decided to look around the place to look for inspiration for her 'mind theater.'

It did not take her long to find inspiration though, and not just for entertaining thought. Near her was a movie theater, and one of its posters was visible to her...

THE AIRSHIP

Join Rhyder and Akemi once more as they embark on a new quest in The Isles on their airship, The Aura! 

 

 

A smile grew on her face, an idea popped into her head, one that she will make into reality...

4