Chapter 14: A back door to the heart
11.9k 14 179
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lilith POV

You have learned the skill Seduce Lv 1

 

Level up!

Congratulations! You are now Level 6! 4 Attribute points awarded.

 

I’m kinda excited about the future.

Leena will be mine. She reminds me too much of Alysha.

I have a way into her heart now. I just need to make it bigger. Hehe.

For now I assign all points to Charisma.

Name:

Lilith Thales

Race:

Greater Succubus

Age:

12 years

Class:

Healer

Level:

6

Current  Status:

Healthy

Titles:

Reincarnated Individual

Former Hero

 

 

 

Physical Stats:

Strength:

6

Agility:

6

 

 

Dexterity:

5

Endurance:

5

 

 

Intelligence:

8

Wisdom:

8

 

 

Perception:

5

Charisma:

15

 

Skills:

Appraise Lv Max

Deception Lv Max

Mana manipulation Lv 8

Meditation Lv 6

Ki manipulation Lv 5

 

Sprint Lv 5

Presence sense Lv 5

Throwing Lv 4

 

Unarmed fighting Lv 4

No Attribute magic Lv 4

 

Light magic Lv 4

Cooking Lv 4

Battle focus Lv 3

Battle aura Lv 3

Plants and Monsters Lore Lv 3

 

Hide Lv 3

Sneak Lv 3

Dark magic Lv 2

Fire magic Lv 2

Water magic Lv 2

 

Earth magic Lv 2

Air magic Lv 2

Space magic Lv 2

Time magic Lv 2

Climbing Lv 2

 

Leap Lv 2

Singing Lv 2

Dancing Lv 2

Massage arts Lv 2

Wind instrument music Lv 1

 

Seduce Lv 1

 

 

 

 

Special skills:

Greater Disguise Lv Max

Sexual Experience Lv  Max

Pheromones Lv Max

Evil Eyes of Clairvoyance Lv 3

Regeneration Lv 1

Resistances:

Magic resistance Lv 5

Poison resistance Lv 2

Drug resistance Lv 2

Pain resistance Lv 1

 

Traits:

Enhanced Strength

Enhanced Agility

Enhanced Intelligence

Enhanced Wisdom

Greater Charisma

 

6 days later. The forest near the village,

“Your footwork is already progressing well, to a frightening degree to be honest. But you seem to have learned how to use the long sword a bit haven’t you, it’s affecting the movements of the blade, you need to work on that.”

I’ve been training with Leena for a while now. I already knew the basics, so my training has progress at a rate which would have terrified any instructor. Leena already knew a little of my secrets so it was fine. Training with Leena also allowed us to have a bit of free time away from other villagers. We used the excuse that she was teaching me the swordsmanship passed down in her family to go to the forest where no one would disturb us.

Ed wanted to accompany me but I managed to deflect him easily saying Leena wouldn’t like that.

“Let’s end it here for today. We need to get freshened up for the festival, it’s almost evening!”

“Okay sister Leena, thank you for the guidance.”

“Hmm, I can already imagine you on the front line cutting your way through monsters. You will become a fine swordswoman. Be sure to practice your Ki-manipulation by yourself whenever you have time.”

We have reverted back to talking like between normal Sister and child. Leena was acting awkward the first few days after the kiss, but we can talk pretty casually now.

After the confrontation with the prince’s group, the villagers have warmed up to Leena. They wanted to help her get accustomed with her new lifestyle. More people talk to her now after I spread word how she was just not trusting of people anymore after her friends betrayed her. They want to show that she was not alone.

People who know of great weakness are capable of showing great kindness.

A commodity not available in the noble circles.

“Ugh, I hate the public baths, people stare too much!” She said wrapping up and heading back to the village.

I need to make my move now, especially since I know what’s going to happen during the festival.

“Leena, I know a better place. Come with me.”

She stiffened up when I called her name without the sister part.

I was acting like nothing had happened that day between us.

She seemed relieved by that too. If I had pushed too hard, I would have driven her away.

“W-What is it? Lilith?”

I smiled at her, seeing her pale face makes me want to bully her more… are these succubus instincts? Or did I have a sadistic streak before reincarnation…?

Not important.

“Follow me.”

I started walking deeper into the forest without explaining anything, Leena followed behind wanting to run away, but not daring to.

We reached the small hot-spring Edward showed us when we were little.

“This is a secret only few of us know. Leena hates the public bathhouse right? We can have our baths here, it feels better and we will be alone too.”

I said to an excited Leena before starting to take my clothes off.

“…”

Ufufufu. She’s staring. While she wants to strip and jump in already, she is nervous about being alone with me.

I undress slowly, taking off the clothes and exposing my skin underneath, while feeling Leena’s eyes glued to my figure before going in.

“What’s wrong Leena? Did you get charmed by my naked figure? Are you not entering because you are afraid you won’t be able to control yourself and attack me?”

I tease her a little while adding a little provocation in the end to prevent her from leaving.

“O-Of course not! I was just looking at how clear the water was!”

“Hehehe, come on then! The water feels just perfect!”

She started stripping with a red face.

As a young woman with training, her body is a perfect hourglass figure, her arms and legs are slim with toned muscles. Since her actual live combat experience is low, there are no scars marring her body.

She slumped in the water in the corner farthest away from me, her eyes wandering around, doing her best not to look at me. Cute.

I moved across to sit beside her, she stiffened slightly due to our closeness.

“How is the village life Leena? Did you get used to it?”

“Y-Yes!  The villagers are kind and help me even before I ask for anything. The children in the orphanage have started talking to me, though mostly they want to know stories of the noble society. I don’t need to always act upright and follow etiquette now. It’s a lot more carefree and relaxing compared to my life before.”

She’s talking to me like I’m someone of her age group. Good. She doesn’t see me as a child anymore.

“ufufufu, I glad you are getting used to it.” I said before getting up to sit on her lap, with our height difference, our heads are in level now. I made sure to release pheromones and focused it on her using wind magic. Don’t want anyone to disturb us now.

“L-Lilith?” she called a looking a little shocked. She didn’t expect me to act so aggressively.

I held her cheeks like I did the first time and forced her to look at me.

“I’m glad you are getting along with everyone. Then why are you only putting a wall against me?”

“T-That’s- “shhh””

I put a finger on her lips to silence her. I hugged her, bringing my lips near her ears before whispering.

“Did you not think I would get jealous? Are playing with me Leena?” I give a small lick on her ears. She trembled from excitement.

She makes me want to bully her more.

I looked into her pleading eyes once more before asking “What about Nicholas? You two seem to be getting along really well. Did you think I wouldn’t notice? That I wouldn't know about the talk you two shared yesterday night? That I wouldn't know about the date you two planned today?"

Fufufu. She looks positively horrified right now.

"How-" Before she could say anything, I leaned in to kiss her, locking our lips in our second passionate kiss.

Her hands holding me on my waist tightened while I started tracing my fingers downwards, reaching her breasts and started fondling it softly. She let out surprised sounds at my sudden actions.

I kept our tongues entangled while softly massaging her breasts, moans started escaping from her. I circled my fingers around her areola pushing her to the brink before making her cum by pulling her nipples. Her body shuddered under me and her eyes started rolling back.

Shit! Did I overdo it?

We didn’t even go all the way. Was sex with a succubus, especially a greater succubus like me too much for a virgin?

I separated our lips and hit her softly on the cheeks to return her sanity.

"Hehe, Leena you were making a funny face, the whites of your eyes were showing you know."

I toned down the pheromones and hugged her, laying my head on her shoulder.

Being capable of thinking properly again and understanding what just happened, Leena open her mouth to say, "Lilith, this is wro-"Don't talk. Let's stay like this for a while.""

We sat like that for a few minutes, our naked bodies touching each other. Halfway through, Leena seemed to have thought things through and used her arm to hug me closer.

Good, it went according to plan; my mother is already looking for me. I need to end this now.

"Brother Nick is a good person. He will certainly treasure you. I'm happy with both of you being together. But I still want a portion of your heart for myself. This is a secret between us for now. Alright?"

I give a small peck on her lips after I said that. Leena could only nod in agreement.

We got out and dressed ourselves in silence.

On the way back we held hands, separating only on reaching the village.

Ufufufu, with this I will have a backdoor into her heart even if they decide on a monogamous relationship. Leena won’t reject me like Alysha did. I can embrace her without worry now.

I also got nearly 20% experience to the next level from that. Does it include first time bonus? How would it change when I do it all the way? Would it increase if I did it with a man? Does love between partners influence the experience or does it only focus on lust?

More data is required to understand the skill better.

I will need to become and adult first.

...Wanna do it again already.

Damn it, I'm too horny to be a 12 year old.

 

 

179