Chapter 15: A long night
13.1k 8 154
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Edward’s POV

It is the night of New Year’s festival.

Everyone wears their best dresses and assemble in front of the church before sunset. The prayer begins soon after it turns dark; the head sister leads everyone in thanking the goddess for the good harvest and fortunes we received in the past year and continues on to welcome the New Year, wishing for good fortune and prosperity.

After that everyone proceeds to the village plaza, stalls selling all kinds of snacks and sweets along the way. In the plaza there is a bonfire; surrounding it are stalls where we can play games to win prizes. The adults of the village are manning the stalls, while there is profit from doing so, most people do it for the fun.

I used to play those games and win most, showing off my skills to Lily and Reina. This year I was aiming to win the top reward for the Advanced Ring Toss Mr. Mathews was running and gifting the matching pair of earrings to both of them.

Well that was the plan, but…

Lily’s acting weird! She usually listens and takes part in our conversations and occasional bickering rather enthusiastically, but today, she seems to have something on her mind. She only gives curt answers and seems very cold to us today.

I lock eyes with Reina; while we butt heads with each other to be the more reliable senior in front of Lily, we actually get along really well. There were times she relied on me to accompany her when she had to go deeper into the forest for hunting.

What happened to Lily?”

We talk without using words; one of the pros of being a childhood friend.

She was fine till now, even excited about the games she was gonna play tonight. You must have done something to make her mad!”

“How is it my fault now!?”

“She was fine untill meeting you!”

“Maybe it’s your-“

I will be back in a bit.” Lily interrupted our mental argument and made her way to Mr. Mathews stall.

As I suspected! She liked that pair of earrings!

It’s finally my time to shine again!

We followed her to the Advanced Ring toss stall.

“Why Lily! Care for a try?”

“Yes Mr. Mathews! I want the earrings.”

“Hohoho! If you’re gonna play then you gotta play ta win! Nice attitude you have there!”

He gave Lily 3 rings. It’s the same hard course no one could defeat last time!

You need to put the rings around poles 7,8 and 9 to win the grand prize, each pole harder than the last. I bought a go at the game to get her the earrings after she fails.

If I get the earrings for her, she’ll love me more! Hehehe.

Lily tossed her first ring.

*tut*

Well, it was placed in the open so she got the 7 pointer with beginners luck.

*tut*

The 8 pointer was behind a screen, you had to deflect the shot from the wall nearby to land it… she landed it with ease.

Beginner’s luck?

Finally the 9 pointer, it was hidden behind walls in a ‘U’shape, no one has managed to get that before. But I now have a plan to get that pole after my defeat last time!  

Lily leisurely tossed the ring, striking the upper edge of front wall and deflecting the ring upwards, making it rise vertically before it fell on the impossible 9 pointer pole.

*tut*

“…”

“…”

“Mr. Mathews?”

“Ah! C-congratulations Lily, you won the grand prize!” He said before handing the two pair of earrings to her.

Having gotten the prize, Lily didn’t stay to chat; she ran back into the crowd and gave… gifted? the pair of earring to the new sister and brother Nick.

Since when did they become a couple?

“You know I actually designed the game to be unwinnable?”

WHAT!?

“That’s why I put a pair of enchanted dwarven made earrings as grand prize… it’s worth a lot of money.” Mr. Mathews confessed a horrible truth!

“Guess there are people gifted with great luck out there like lil’Lily… I’m closing the stall early. I need a strong drink to get through that loss! Goddess damn it!”

We left the depressed Mr. Mathews behind and rejoined Lily, she seems to be back to her usual mood. We played at the remaining stalls and I managed to make my Impress Lily Plan a success. I think?

Halfway through the night, Lily and Reina retired along with the rest of the kids to sleep. Since I am already 15, I was allowed to stay for the late night celebrations. There was a lot of liquor.

I was talking with Mr. Luke when he was dragged away by a red faced flower shop aunty.

Mrs. Luke approached me when I was alone. “Little Ed, Did my husband kill you with his boring stories again?”

“It was alright Mrs. Luke.”

“Call me Cory; its dark out, escort me back to my house~?” she asked with a strange accent. Is she drunk?

“Y-Yes Mrs. L- Cory!” I stammered out. Right now she looked really sexy with her red face and slight disheveled clothing. Of course I didn’t say anything.

We walked in silence till we reached her house. I saw Mr. Billy being pulled by Mrs. Sarah into the forest. Mrs. Cory seemed to notice where I was looking at.

“That is Sarah and Billy right? Her husband wants a monogamous relation with her but sucks in bed. Of course she would look for methods of stress release right? It’s an open secret now; everyone knows how lacking her husband is in terms of size and skill”

Mrs. Cory said beside me. Blood rushed to my face hearing her talk about the adult stuff so openly.

“Ufufufu, Little Ed is a big boy now~, maybe you can show this big sister how much you have grown?” she said as she came closer and drew circles on my chest with her finger. She reached out to pull me in for a kiss. Being slightly drunk myself I put mine on hers without thinking much. Her tongue force my lips open invaded my mouth; I pushed back and entangled our lips together while pulling her closer for a tight hug.

There was unbelievable pain in my lower half probably because of my manhood pressing into my pants.
Being slightly shorter than her, my thing propped up right under her important place.

“A true man should be able to satisfy his women in bed. You learned to kiss fast. Did you have experience before?” she asked looking at me weirdly, I hurriedly shake my head.

“ufufufu, I’ve got lots of things to teach you♪” She gave me a small peck on my cheeks before she pulled me inside the house and told me to get naked.

Such wonderful words! I stripped myself with a speed which amazed even me and turned around to see her slowly removing her panties while laughing a bit at my antics; till in the end there were only two naked people facing each other.

“Right, having a handsome face is not enough to get yourself a good woman. Fortunately, yours is a decent size; the shape is good, too.”

Having my naked lower body observed by a woman felt exciting but also humiliating. I moved in to hug her again; my manhood clung to her stomach, seeking its first woman.

While I had seen the women look at me with interest before, I never had my chance at sex before. Touching underage children is frowned upon.

“Time for lessons~; I’ll take away your virginity first though.”

She tossed me on top of the bed.

“Right, let’s make you a man now~. Do what you like with me.”

She said as she rolled on the bed beside me. But since I never had any experience with women until now I have no idea what to do. For the time being, I recalled what saw when I peeked at Mrs. Cory and Mr. Luke last night. I just came to return the wooden sword! Promise!

I licked her nipple and caressed her butt. I repeated that several times; she burst into laughter.

“Hahahah; you are too nervous. Calm down a bit; it will affect your partner too. Hehehe.Listen~, A woman should be handled delicately, not like when you are swinging your sword.” She said as she brought my hand to her crotch.

“What you should do is make her wet first. Use kisses, touches, licks and small bites to make her aroused till she is dripping.” She made me insert a finger in her hole to show how excited she was. It was so warm and wet at the same time, slippery and it seemed to twitching a little. It seems to be welcoming me inside.

“Right now I’m wet enough and I want your cock inside me~, should I be on top?” She whispered into my ear send shivers down my spine.

Of course, despite it being my first time my pride won’t allow a woman doing as she pleases with me.
I went into the missionary position, put my body between her legs aiming my penis to her small opening I pushed it inside in one full thrust. I have peeked on what adults do together when they are alone. I’m not as clueless as she thinks.

Women like it when men thrust inside strongly, so I thought it was payback for her who’s always wearing a composed look, but…

“Ugh!”

The voice that came out was mine, the moment I pushed into her till down to the root it she squeezed me so tight I stopped moving and I had to somehow endure cumming first. Wow! This is amazing.

“Oh my, you’re enduring it? Excellent~ But it’s over now.”

Cory wrapped her legs around my hips and pulled me down, pressed her breast up to me, the folds inside her wriggled.
This time my resistance amounted to nothing.

“Uhh!”

When my groan came out I had already started ejaculating. It was an unbelievably pleasant feeling, when I opened my eyes she was gently caressing my head.

“Relax, move together with your semen coming out. That way all of it will come out inside me~”she said still treating me like a child. I couldn’t disobey and did as she willed.

My ejaculation continued for a while till it finally stopped. After everything was spent I collapsed on top of her soft breasts. I always taught of Cory as the kind older sister type but now I can’t seem to disobey her and want her to tease me more.

“That was… amazing.” I said in between pants as I took one of her erect nipples into my mouth and started sucking greedily.

“Good work. You’ve graduated from your virginity, you’re a man now~.” She cooed sweetly as she stroked my back not unlike a mother does to her child. She really loves doing that…

I rolled down and laid spread out. I felt satisfied, and proud. Above all else, I had just pumped my semen into the beautiful woman lying next to me.  I offered my arm for her to use as a pillow but she was no longer there.

“Hm? Where did- …wah!”

Before I knew it, she took my dick in her mouth and moved sucked on it like a intermediate level wind spell was sucking it. It felt amazing, not at all inferior to the sensation from before, in under ten seconds I was about to ejaculate again but she stopped moving at that moment.

“What? Did you think that was all? Since you’re young, you can cum multiple times, can’t you? Let’s enjoy this then.”

She climbed on top of me and guided my still stiff member inside her once more and moved her hips gently.

“Let older sister show you how it’s done~.”  She sang before she started moving on top of me. Her voice seemed to contain a melody so soothing and calming. It was so good and I wanted to lay down like that enjoying the sensation of being connected to her till I saw the laughter in her eyes. She was looking down on me again!

I don’t want her to treat me like a child. I pushed her back into missionary and got on top of her and pounded her hard. My penis reaching till the opening of her womb.

“Ahn~!”

“Don’t think I know nothing. I will make sure to make you scream of pleasure Mrs. Cory!” I roared before increasing the force and speed of my movements. I felt her inside squeezing me harder, so she liked it, huhu.

I pushed my erect member in and out of her, exploring parts never touched before and following her instruction she gave I found her ‘weak spots’ and started focusing on scraping that parts. Sure enough she started moaning louder.

I slammed my dick inside her reaching all the way to her cervix, each time it widened slightly as if welcoming me deeper into her.

“Ahn~ Ed! You’re a natural~ hehe, impale me with your spear more~ Ah!” She pulled me in and looked into my eyes whispering obscene things you would never expect the usual her to say.

“Huff! I will make your pussy molded into my shape Cory! You’re my woman now!” I responded to her challenge enthusiastically and pounded into her with more force. I watched as the beautiful woman I looked up to moan like a beast each time I pounded into her with more force. Her moans started to turn into screams of pleasure by the time I reached my limit.

I pushed my dick deep inside her and felt her cervix part a little before I let out my second load into her. I was too engrossed in the pleasure to think about pregnancy and other matters. After letting out enough that it created a small swelling in her lower abdomen, I pull my member out of her special place where I saw it glistening with my semen and her pussy juice.

I was starting to feel a little proud of myself when the front door was pushed open and Mr. Luke walked inside.

Blood drained from my face as I realized what I was doing and tried to separate from her but Mrs. Cory put her arms around me to prevent me from running and looked at her husband from under me.

“What took you so long? We already finished round one.”

Huh?

Mr. Luke smile deviously at me before replying “Sally needed ‘assistance’ again. I came back as fast as I could.”

Not understanding the situation I looked back at Cory in confusion.

She giggled amusedly looking at my expression and pushed us back to cowgirl position and put my erect penis inside her still twitching hole before answering.

“Adventurers live everyday of their lives as if it were their last. So we live life to the fullest; unrestricted and unchained, enjoying freedom to the fullest! We used to have sex with everyone in our party and are pretty open about such things. Your teacher here has already fucked over two dozen women in this village.”

“You say that, but you just like being double penetrated right?” Mr. Luke said as he came back naked with a helpless smile on seeing his wife with another dick inside her. He climbed onto bed and positioned himself behind her and pushed his wet member into her other hole.

“Ahhhn! Ufufufu dear really knows me best.” Cory screamed in pleasure receiving her husband’s thick shaft while squeezing tighter on my dick in her pussy.

She didn’t moan like that when she was with me…

A weird sense of dissatisfaction came over me as I pushed back into her hard from below.

“Anh! Little Ed doesn’t seem to want to lose to you dear.” She said with her usual teasing voice before turning around to kiss her husband.

“Heh! Watch and learn how a real man fucks his woman!” Mr. Luke said before he started pistoning, eliciting more moans from Cory. There was no hesitation in his movements, confident in his ability to pleasure his wife on his own.

Mrs. Cory seemed to smile so brightly almost glow with happiness having two dicks inside her. Being wrapped from both front and back with men so lost in her body like a sandwich turned something on in the woman.

What followed was a bizarre ‘lesson’ where I had to follow direction from my two instructors and find out new things about the female body myself in what was arguably the best experience I had ever had to enjoy.

I tried to keep up with the two ‘experienced’ veterans and ended up learning a few tricks. I may have ended up getting addicted to sex, seeing Cory moan in pleasure because of me.

We continued for a few hours till I finally lost consciousness. Thankfully, neither I nor Mr. Luke was interested in expanding the syllabus to the male body.

 

 

“Ed’s already finished eh?” Luke said as he continued to penetrate deep into his semen covered wife while pushing her against the wall.

“Ahn, he has size and potential. Nh! He will be good in the future! Nh!”

“You talk about him but the one you are really after is Lily right?” Luke said as he slapped her butt leaving a red mark.

“AHN! She looks and behaves just like me when I was younger. Nh! She will grow up to be a real beauty! Nh! And end up having many men around her. Nh! I just booked- Nh! –a ticket for the future! Nh! Don’t tell me you don’t. Nh! -want to taste her. Anh!!” she said looking back into his eyes.

“Aye, but it’s a matter for the future Ugh!” he said as he released another load deep inside her and bent over to hug his wife. Others may now look at them weirdly having such an ‘open’ relationship with his wife. But he knew she was like this before they got married and knows that no matter how many men embrace his wife, she will only have him in her heart.

“Yeah… I’m excited about the future.” she said as he leaned back on his solid chest feeling his twitching cock inside her sacred place. Taking a small respite from their activities to affirm their love to each other. Couples who are open about their sexual relations like them are rare, humanity has prospered since the Great War centuries ago, peoples lifestyle has also shifted to a more nuclear one. Boundaries were getting more and more solid and people started laying claims to what was ‘theirs’, of course people started treating others as properties. The advent and rise of slavery since the last two centuries is an ironic testament to human civilizations development, though the irony was lost on the short lived humans. It was hard to have slaves when the total living population amounted to little over ten thousand. Now there are even special bloodlines claiming all sorts of achievement and skills forgetting the dark period which the whole of civilization was pushed into; the only reason the humanity was not extinct was because of the legendary Hero, and his decedents who now rule the Holy kingdom.

Though there exist people who knew that the first king did not contain even a drop of the Hero’s divine blood; one of them being Cory herself.

“I love you dear.”

“I love you too.”

They shared one last kiss before retiring to sleep.

 

 

 

154