Chapter 18: Wedding
11.6k 11 169
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leena POV

Today is a very special day for me. In fact, it’s the most important day for any woman, wedding.

I stare into the mirror; a person in beautiful pure white long wedding dress stared back. The dress was adorned with elegant designs and embroidery. She also had exquisite jewelry including a master crafted amethyst necklace which seems to match so well with her pale violet hair and eyes that made it seem like it was specially made for her. But the person wearing all this looked too pale and seemed really close to having a nervous breakdown… it’s me.

Pathetic, isn’t it?

But I can’t help it you know! What can I do!?

I’m too nervous; I can’t seem to calm down at all. My hands are shaking, I couldn’t sleep yesterday, I feel sick, what if I mess up, what if I trip and fall, what if-… no stop thinking. I’m just making it worse. Yeah! Do it like Lily said! Breathe in… breathe out… In… out…

Goddess tits! I never expected pre wedding jitters to be so annoying!

The head sister came in to the dressing room putting a stop to me freaking out. She was in her ceremonial clothes, a tight fitting white and blue dress with gold embroidery and long slits on both sides of her skirt which exposes her shapely legs when she walks. Her naval region is also on display making her look really beautiful. She is already above 30, but she looks amazing with her perfectly fit body oozing out adult charm; her outfit proving to others that Goddess Aaris is not just the Goddess of Light but also the Goddess of Life and Fertility. Being a half-elf means you get to be good looking for a long time; though she would probably face discrimination from pure elves. I’m not jealous at all.

“You look dazzling Leena, so beautiful!” She said touching my cheeks with her hands and looking at me lovingly. “You must look your best today.”

She is like a motherly figure to me, to everyone. She takes our hands to show us the way whenever we seem lost and is one of the kindest people I know. Many men are secretly in love with her, she receives many invitations too. But she always rejects them. The only person who she is close to is Lily.

But Lily is special isn’t it?

“You are bit too nervous, but considering the occasion it cannot be helped.” She held my cold hands, her warmth calming me a little. See? The best Mother ever.

“It’s almost time for the ceremony, the audience has gathered, your groom waiting. Your father is already waiting outside. Are you ready?”

“Yes.” I answered without any shaking. If I can’t even hide my emotions I would not be worthy to be called a former noble.

“Good! I will lead you to your father in 10 minutes. He will escort you down the aisle. There is a large crowd today in the church, everyone wants to be part of the wedding it seems, ufufufu. Try to calm yourself, I promise everything will go perfectly.” She said before going back, probably to perform one last check on everything. She is probably wary of everything after what happened yesterday.

I’m sorry for involving my new home and family in my problems, but it seems like my enemies won’t stop until I’m destroyed.

The assassins were disrupted by one of their bombs accidently exploding. I heard from the guard captain that they were probably a group of high level assassins, so if they succeeded, then I would have died yesterday.

While it is not the first attempt on my life, it is the first time when I was stripped of my guards and living away from the high society. I would have been a cold corpse today, if not for Lily.

A smile creeps on my face thinking about my sweetheart, only she is capable of doing something like that. I know that I am safe as long as I’m near her.

For all the bad fortune I had suffered, I have attained even more precious things than I ever had before my banishment.

I came to this village expecting to live a life of hardships, but everyone here was really kind to me. I had the head sister to guide me through everything, the other sisters helped me in doing tasks which were new to me, and they were very patient too considering how bad I was in handling delicate matters. The children in the orphanage also always treated me as one of them; the candies they shared with in return of stories were better tasting than the expensive sweets I had before, maybe the taste was affected by the company I was with? The villagers also, they help me out without even asking, though the elders always teased me for being unworldly; humph, I’m a lot better than the other noble girls in the academy, at least I know how to buy groceries by myself!

And most important of all, I met Nick. He is so wonderful; kind, gentle, caring and considerate. He helped us when Mary came to harass me last year. Jumping in to defuse the situation when they almost started a slaughter; saving me and Lily from harm. Though later I found out that it was all orchestrated by Lily, her plan still relied on Nick’s kindness. He’s also so smart; he is almost at the breakthrough to the discovery of another new skill! So amazing; as expected of the prodigy who became the youngest Tower Mage.

He is also so comfortable to talk to; we have too much in common. I know that he will always be there beside me and I love him, truly; I know that my new life with him would be wonderful. A new chapter in my life in the magical city, not as a noble, not as a Church’s servant; but as a Tower mage’s wife. It’s so exciting!

And the most important treasure I gained here, my guardian angel, Lily. She had already stolen by heart, I’m sorry for doing this to Nick, but the person who is most important to me is and will always be Lily. The sweetest and most cherished memories I had of the last year is of the time I spent alone with Lily. I love her with all my heart and I know that she also treasures me. It’s a secret between us, nobody knows of my secret relationship with Lily, they think we are like sisters but we are more like a couple than anything.

But I know that she is special and will not be satisfied with a mundane life with me. We never vocalized our intentions for our futures but I know that our special sweet time is limited. She will go on to be a great figure, it is her fate. While I am more than satisfied with the happiness I currently have.

That is also the reason why she brought Nick and me together. I know of the things she did to make sure we end up together. She tried to hide it but I’m not stupid to be fooled by her innocent acts. She played the cupid between us with no one except me knowing. Really, Lily is so hard to understand sometimes.

We will not be together, but we will always love each other. Of that, I’m sure.

“I came expecting you to be too nervous, but being calm is also good.” A sweet and charming voice entered my ears. I didn’t notice anyone entering the room. I must have been spacing out. But she always has a habit of surprising me.

“Lily.”

She is wearing a white dress with blue and gold decorations. Probably wanting match with her mother. Her shoulders are exposed giving her a sexy look. Her dress is emphasizing her developing breasts and womanly curves. She is only thirteen but the way she looks currently, while the dress is not in any way immodest, is inviting people to commit crime! How she can give out such appeal is beyond me but I’m sure the tailor who usually gifts her clothes is going to hear an earful from the head sister. Her long hair which she usually lets loose is braided and put over her shoulder in the front. It gives her a elegance not uncommonly seen in nobles. Instead of the carefree atmosphere that usually surrounds her, this look make people take her more seriously; almost gives her an adult look?

“Leena. You look perfect today.” She placed her hand on my cheeks and looked at me with love like always. I love it when she does that… It’s almost too much for my weak heart to handle.

“Were you worried about me?”

“…No, I always wanted to steal a bride just before her wedding. How about it? Want to elope with me?” She asked drawing closer to me, a mischievous smile playing on her lips.

I know she is only messing with me but my heart still jumped to my throat when she asked me that. This little angel like girl knows how to play with people’s feelings best.

Seeing my flustered expression seemed to have pleased her, she is too sadistic and I’m the unfortunate victim she enjoys bullying! Nonetheless I won’t give my position to anyone else.

She leans in and presses her soft lips to mine. Her sweet taste entering to my mouth, she pushes in her small tongue and skillfully entangles it with mine. We kept kissing, not wanting to separate from each other, I draw her in closer and she hugs me back, her sweet milky, flowery smell intoxicating me making me lightheaded. This is too addicting, I don’t know how I will survive without Lily now…

 We separate from each other, and look into each other’s eyes. We hold each other’s hands.

“You are getting married now Leena, but don’t think you can escape from me.” She declared her eyes boring into mine.

“Yes, I am yours forever.” The words automatically leave my mouth. I’m hopelessly in love with her; the space available in my heart for Nick, my future husband is too low. I’m a sinful woman aren’t I?

“Take responsibility for what you did to me Lily.” I shot back doing my best to look angry.

“Ufufufu, of course my dear, I will join you in Aera after I have completed my training. At that time, we will do even more fun activities, all the naughty things you always imagine us doing.” She leans in and playfully bites my ears before whispering “I can even seduce Nick so that three of us can have a threesome.”

The image of three of us entwined together on bed flows into my mind making me blush hard. Really! This girl is too perverted! I raise my hand to give her a smack for talking of indecent things again, she ducks and runs to the window, she turns around to give me a playful wink before jumping back out.

Really hopeless! She is becoming worse day by day!

I swear she is more of a demon than angel. But I’ve fallen for her, hopelessly.

 

169