Chapter 20: Dream
31.3k 66 205
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Reina is not here today, it will just be me and Lily spending time in our house. I looked over to the kitchen to see Lily with her apron on doing the dishes. Reina bought this apron, something I will forever be grateful for. Why? With the usual tank top and short skirt Lily puts while at home, when she puts on this comparatively bigger apron, it makes it look like she is wearing only the apron, that is, the famous Naked Apron.

Ah, my dick is standing up again now. Having sex with Lily has made me go crazy...

Well, we are free for the day.

I sneak over to the kitchen and tightly hug Lily from behind.

“Kyaa!”

Hehehe. She’s so easily surprised. Her soft body pushing against me feels good. My hands go around the front to start massaging her boobs.

Hmm?

I take some distance from her and parted her long hair which reaches to her knees. Her white shapely back with pert butts are revealed…

She really was naked underneath?!

“I-It was just the two of us so…” She said looking with a bright red face and small tears in threatening to spill from her eyes.

…Lily you are too dangerous, my dick’s gonna explode if doesn’t go in you now!

I reach my hand down to finger her and find that her clit was already overflowing.

“Ahn!”

…Cory was right, Lily really is a lewd girl. Did she become like this because of Cory’s influence? I need to thank her, because Lily is just so addicting. I can’t imagine a life without tasting Lily everyday now.

I take my cock out and line it against her pussy and slowly push it in, bringing over bodies closer till my entire length was buried inside her.

“Nn~… Ed is pervert, doing it first thing in the morning.” She said looking at me angrily, but her face is already twisting in pleasure. I love it when she makes that face.

Also why am I the pervert when you are the one running around naked? Of course I don’t say that out loud.

There is no need for foreplay this time. I stay like that completely merged with her for some time, enjoying the feel of her walls compressing on my cock. I have had enough experience with girls, from veterans like Cory to the innocent village girls who were in love with me; I have bedded them all. I am also quite confident in my skills as some of needy wives also prefer me when they require assistance. But all of those don’t matter when I’m with Lily.

I had her first time and am pretty sure I’m her only partner. But she is a natural at sex. Her body gives me a pleasure which cannot be compared to anything else. Even the tight pussy of Cory is a level below Lily. Having my dick inside her is so amazing that I could die right now.

I bend her over the kitchen top and slowly start moving. Soft moans start escaping from her cute mouth. I pushed her long hair to the side, to see her naked back connected to me at our hips. Her impossibly slim waist and large tits which you can see poking out from the sides swinging slightly because of the momentum from my cock ravaging her insides. The sight makes me feel like I’m a successful man. That if I could fuck her always then I have naturally become the greatest man in this world. Lily’s body really is the best I had ever had.

While doing slow deep thrusts into her, I start groping her tits from behind. I take in the sweet scent she always gives out and start planting kisses on her neck. Her breasts are so soft and springy, they overflow from my hands, her nipples so hard.

“Ahn! Harder Ed~! Nn!”

I oblige her wish by holding her waist for better grip and ploughed her insides. Her moans also started becoming louder. We start losing ourselves in the heat and passion, both of us hungry, starving for pleasure. In the kitchen where she would usually be preparing food, both of us are so lost in each other’s body. Trying to squeeze out as much pleasure and satiate our growing lust.

I start moving even faster, our bodies rubbing against each other. I lean forward and take her large breasts in my hand again. I twist and pinch her nipples. It’s one of her sensitive spots, though there are too many sensitive spots on Lily if you ask me. I turn her face to me and exchange a deep kiss with her, entangling our tongues and tasting her sweet saliva.

“Ah! Ed! Harder!”

I do it faster, harder, going deeper in her with each thrust. My long rod reaching the entrance to her womb, kissing it each time I push it in. Soon enough I reach my limit. Lily is just too good! My vast experience with others doesn’t amount to crap in front of her.

I hug her close from behind, drive my dick as deep inside her before releasing my first load.

“Ugh! I’m cumming”

“Ah! Ed you are coming inside me again!” Lily complains trying to look angry but not able to wipe the stupid smile of her face. Too cute.

I filled her up with an amount larger than when doing it with other girls.

I take it out from her and turn her over so that she is facing me.

She is elated from having her insides filled, a healthy blush on her cheeks from panting hard. Really, how is it that she can arouse a man so much? She is the best wife and best lover any man can ever have. Her unsatisfied eyes still boring deep inside mine tells me we aren’t going to have breakfast anytime soon.

I lock lips with her again while bringing her closer. I place my hands on her thighs and lift her up before impaling her with my cock.

“AH! So deep! Ed! I love you!!!”

Yeah, you only say that when we are having sex. Are you only after my body?

I start thrusting into her while walking back to the bedroom; she loves every moment of it. Her tightness is increasing and pushing me to climax again.

I lay her gently on the bed while still connected to her and continued the movements. Her legs were spread apart giving me free access to ram my lower body into her continuously.

“Ahn! It feels so good~ Nn! Ed~ do me deeper!”

I used more force to penetrate her. I send her flying each time I pound her I held her waist to pull her back to me each time. I leave hickeys on her neck and keep on nibbling on her nipples during thrusts. Her pure white body being jerked up and down because of the force of my thrusts, I kept on marking her as my possession. It’s my right as her future husband.

I held her in place, my penis continued to grind her insides without leaving as my peak of joy neared. I pushed my member to the entrance to her womb before releasing.

“Lily! I’m cumming again. Where do you want?”

“Inside! I want you inside me!”

She always accepts me inside.

Do you really want to get pregnant from me that much? Well then, I’m happy to oblige.

I kiss her lips, taking in her sweet taste again before releasing my love deep inside her, letting my desires flow inside her. I stayed like that for a while after enjoying our coitus, wishing to melt inside her.

 This time I lasted longer and was successful in giving her two orgasms before finally releasing in her again. She wraps her legs around me when I cum to accept my love in her deepest parts. It feels so amazing when she does that.

I turn her over to the side and raise one of her legs to enter her from behind this time. This further into sex I do this to catch a breather. Because I know that today she won’t let me go anytime soon. That is to say before dinner time… But we rarely have that much time together and honestly with a girl as cute as Lily being so excited in making love with you, how is it possible for me to complain?

We kept on going at it for the rest of the day. She lost consciousness one time but I didn’t stop myself. The feel of her insides squeezing me was too much. We did all sorts of positions all around the room. There was no place which was not stained with our endless lust. We turned the room into a place of debauchery.

My member never lost its hardness that day. Even though 7 shots is my current limit, I felt like I could do anything when I’m with Lily. My mind became hazy and don’t remember much after my 10th release. But I remember keeping on doing until I lost consciousness. It was after we did it dozens of times…

Don’t people die when they have too much sex?

Really, Lily is too dangerous.


I wake up to find myself in Mr. Luke’s house with a naked Cory lying on the bed beside me. Huh? Was that all a dream? I look at my exposed cock to see that it had already expulsed a significant amount of my seed. But it’s still rock hard.

Hmm… I suppressed my unintended disappointment and turn over Cory to her back before getting in between her legs.

Sorry Cory, but I can’t sleep like this. What happened in the dream was too much to forget that easily. I spread Cory’s legs and enter her. Thankfully she is still wet after our intercourse.

“Oh my! Ed, you want to go again?” She wakes up to see me entering her and shows a pleased expression. That’s a charm about Cory I don’t find in the other girls; she is always welcome to getting fucked; anywhere, anytime, any position and any number of times.

“Fufufu. Ed, you really are my favorite lover you know. Don’t tell Luke.” She whispered secretly in my ears before winking at me.

I’m sure of it. These women are going to be the death of me. A hero's grave is inside a beautiful woman.

I repay her teasing with a hard thrust. She wraps her arms around my neck to hold on.

We kept going even after the sun rose. The village healer’s house was filled with the sound of flesh hitting flesh. 

Cory was very pleased with me but if I told her that I was just using her as an outlet because of the stupid dream of Lily, I fear she may start hating me.

I had always thought I should be Lily’s older brother and keep her protected from the bad men who kept eyeing her. But it turned out I’m no different from them.

Do I even deserve to stand beside the pure Lily with a degenerate mind full of lustful thought?

Still that dream today. Both Lily and I appeared older than what we are currently. Was it a prophetic dream about the future!? When we end up adventuring together?

Nah. I’m no oracle but I know the dream was just a fruit of my dirty mind.

Lilith’s POV

Hmm… The experience I gained from that was very low. Why?

So how can I use this new skill? Dream Manipulation Lv 1 allows me to manipulate the dreams of others but I can’t gain any experience from it and the sensations transmitted to me was dulled, like when someone speaks under water. I felt a lot better when I was touching myself. It was that bad.

Maybe it’s because the level was too low? Also there was an incongruity with the time passed. More research is required.

Also Cory didn’t realize it when I used it on Ed despite lying right beside him? Is it because she is too weak or because it is hard to intercept the dreams?

Hmm… Mom is having a nightmare about her losing me again…I need to assure her tomorrow.

I love you mom and I will never leave you. I give her a kiss on the cheek to help her relax. Oh! It did put an end to the nightmare. So an external stimulus can affect people’s dreams.

This new skill also helps me understand people better. So it’s not all useless. And I succeeded in finding out how sex would feel like.

Would this skill have helped in understanding my previous mother better? My intuitions telling me that understand her would not have been so simple as dreams, after all, she is someone who could never be explained so easily.

Thankfully ‘that’ hateful skill didn’t awaken though it seemed like Ed was affected by it in the dream. So I may end up gaining it when I have sex for real?

But if sex is really not being overrated, then I need to gain more experience to avoid losing myself like what happened in the dream. If I really fell unconscious in real life… it’s too scary to even imagine the consequences. I may even end up being a slave again. Haha.

It’s ironical how I ended gaining freedom when a slave collar was attached to me in my last life; though that’s a story for another time.

Can’t be too careless, always expect the unexpected. Wisdom I gained from dear mother; my real mother; the person who I loved and hated the most.

She has never been wrong and her words have always guided me… or I was always being controlled by her; trapped in a world she created surrounded by hope and despair and the insanity she drove me into.

Heheh, hahaha, HaAHhAhHAaHAHaHAH… oh! Damn I’m losing control again.

 I need to focus on training my secondary skills. After leaving the slow life at the village, my life is going to be filled with violence again.

I must not die. I must keep on living. I promised her. I need to become the strongest.

…No matter what price I have to pay.

 

 

205