Chapter 01 – The Last Day On Earth
326 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I have to get out of here by any means, or I’ll die.”

These words kept ringing in my head like a warning.

I am Stein Heller, 18 and an abandoned. I grew up in a slum from a young age. Although I grew up with the attitude of righteousness at one stage I became cunning. Theft, pickpocketing, snatching, I was making a living by doing these. At the age of 11, one day a man asked me if I wanted to study, I told him it was the thing I wanted to do more than anything in my life.

I later found out that the man was from a church and was a father who took me to an orphanage and took charge of my studies.

Not boasting but I had good talent so I achieved very good institutional results in these six years. I tried to learn everything that could be learned within these years making every effort.

By the way, I’m not a virgin. When I was very young, I liked a middle-aged woman from where I lived.

Very nice figure, perfectly shaped, E-cup round boobs. But she was a prostitute. Last year I lost my virginity to my dream girl

*nobody knew in church … Ha ha ha.. *

From then on, I had sex 2-3 times a week.

And those sisters from church… Damn those round asses…

Btw coming to the topic-

Yesterday morning I was kidnapped on the way after having fun all night with a certain woman’s younger sister. I was knocked out.

When I regained consciousness, I saw this condition of mine, hands, and feet tied, sharp pain in the back of the head. As soon as I regained consciousness, I saw some old men in aprons sitting in front of me with a round orb-shaped object. There was an intense light emanating from the orb that was unbearable for me.

Although I couldn’t see anything from the light in my eyes, I could still hear people talking around me about implementing the system into the subject’s brain.

‘Holy f***, I was the subject, shit am I a lab rat now?’ every kind of thought is running wild in my mind.

Suddenly I heard an explosion. I look up and saw that the people in front of me are all lying in a bloody state and the orb is broken while bright lights are rushing towards my head like snakes!

I couldn’t do anything to block those because my hands and feet were tied.

I felt pain, It was as if the inside of my head was about to burst.

‘Am I going to die? Is it the last day on earth for me?’ while thinking these I felt that someone is standing proudly in the lower part of my body, ‘f**k!! Why are you saluting proudly in this grave situation?!?! Am I that level of pervert or masochist?? ‘ a goosebump ran through my body. Then again I closed my eyes, while my eyes closed suddenly I saw a lot of code floating like binary code and changing every second.

Then some white writing floated in front of the square,

[Suitable planet like the earth has been found in another dimension.]

[Does the host want to start the migration to the spotted location?

<Yes> or <No>

I couldn’t understand what was happening so quickly at the moment.

‘What new planet? What the migration are you talking about?’

But after a while, I chose <Yes> ‘cuz I thought it would be good if I got a good life in another world like those novels I’ve read.

Then a round black circle like a vortex started to come in shape in front of me and plunged me into intense exploitation.

The next moment I woke up….

I was transferred to another world.

6