Chapter 02 – Roy’s Memory
283 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I regained consciousness, I remembered everything that happened before fainting last time, I had slipped into a vortex and at great speed, I was moving forward through a large tube-shaped path. Outside of the tube wall was visible.

  I saw many planets, meteors, stars, galaxies, and other cosmic objects crossing me behind with an unbelievable speed and like blurred motion. And suddenly some notifications popped out in front of me,

[Space particle infiltrates transporting way]

[Activating the defense system to protect the soul]

[System Space Particle Absorbing 1% .. 3% .. 6% … 8% .. 100% Completed]

[New ability gained

 Nil Space – Status Locked]

Status after status kept coming, at one point scenes started to getting blur in front of my eyes and I lost consciousness.

After waking up, I realized that I was lying on the floor in a room with a wooden roof and hard stone walls.

‘My whole body is feeling very heavy.

I want to make a sound but my throat is completely dry.

I crawled with great difficulty and tried to drink water from a jug placed on the table next to the bed. When drinking, most of it slid through the gap between the jug and my lips and came down on my face.

*shiver*

 I came in contact with water and felt a strong shiver. Putting a little pressure on my body, I lay down on the bed.

Looking back in the broken window mirror, I saw that the boy in the image was not me, not Stein Heller, but someone else!

 Dirty and messy black hair, pale skin, purple eyes, and a skinny body, but somehow got a cute face despite his condition.

‘Why am I in another boy’s body?

Where is my real body? Oh, my handsome body ‘ i cried but there is no tear.

Wait..let’s see what my junior looks like …

Son of a** so small !!!!!!!.

With such a small pencil, there’s no way left except the pedo profession!?!

 I know that I’m a pervert but not that low, I have dignity as a pervert!

 * sigh *

 …. In the end, my soul has shifted to this weak miserable lamb, there is nothing left to do

* sigh * ..

Hey fate, Don’t you feel pity toward such a cute boy?

But the question is how did he get into this miserable state?

 Was he alone like me? ‘, I sighed for a long time and kept thinking.

I looked at the broken mirror and tried to look at my whole body again.

‘The boy and my height are almost the same and except the face all other part is so trashy and unattractive that dogs won’t even glance or smell.’

 I regretted a while why I gave consent of transferring here *sigh*

As I closed my eyes the memories of this body. ‘His’ memories flashed through my eyes as I, Stein Heller ‘remembered’ the memories of the boy I took over.

‘Hmmm … it was Roy Chester’s body’ i slightly drew my brows together and began to analyze the whole thing.

The body that occupied my soul was that of a commoner in the village of Siaba, situated in the south part of a kingdom named “The Keshua Kingdom”

.

Growing up in the care of neighbors after my parents died at the hands of robbers at an early age…

He had a good relationship with a next-door girl named Sarina Heus since childhood,

Later they fall in love and promised to marry each other when they grow up.

They were so in love that at one point they started having sex.

Although Sarina did not look like the best model, she was prettier than usual, a bit timid but amiable. Fair complexion, 5.2 height D-cup breasts, and a slender waist that look so sexy!(at least for me — –)

‘Ah … my pencil nib is getting bigger !! Why are you so lively than usual?

Why am I so horny? ‘ (ero-boya)

I threw off mischievous thoughts and turned my attention to the main topic.

I frowned wondering, why Roy Chester was in such a dying cockroach-like state before being taken over by me?

-flashback-

The new Demon Lord appeared eight months ago and launched an attack to reign over Human Territory 3 weeks after his appearance.

Since the Keshua Kingdom is close to the Demon Territory, the attack began with a port on the northern edge of the state.

So the search for heroes began at the king’s command to protect the kingdom from demons and attack them, this hero search has been the norm for the last 1,200 years.

So far, every time such a catastrophe has happened, the heroes or saints have defended the state and the human continent.

In the same way, in this year’s Heroes Search Ritual, high-ranking priests look for heroes as usual.

Surprisingly, Roy’s girlfriend Sarina Heus is also one of the heroes…

7