Chapter 03 – Chance
285 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sarina is also one of the heroes!

But no one knows why because 95% of the potential heroes come from noble lineage, and Sarina is a commoner.

Six months ago, after the hero was elected, the Light Hero and Priestess came from the capital and took Sarina away, and before leaving, Roy again promised Sarina that he would save enough money and grow strong to marry her.

But since Sarina left, Roy has not been able to contact her by letter.

Two weeks ago, Roy went to the capital in a state of contemplation and heard that Sarina, whose main skill was defense, last month she got engaged and was the second fiancée of Light Hero. As for her real identity, she is the daughter of Duke Caleb Thon Everett!

However, regarding this information, Roy didn’t care as his emotions were in turmoil when he heard about Sarina’s marriage.

Unable to believe it, he ran toward the heroes’ training ground and then halted his steps seeing a shaking scene from a distance, 

Sarina was wiping the light hero’s sweat with her hands, and Sarina had a kind smile on her face!

 When Sarina saw Roy, she put an expression of disgust, gestured to a guard, wrote a letter, and sent it to Roy.

He opened it and the content was, 

” Roy, For so long I thought my life would be short in a very simple way, but no! After becoming a hero, I realized that if I became the companion of Hero Light I can live the rest of my life with fame, comfort, and ease, there would be no lack of respect and money for me in society!

The promise I made to you in the past is like a piece of tissue that has no value to me.

 So I hope you won’t look out for me anymore.

 I don’t want poverty to come down in my life again just by seeing your face.

 Now I’m in love with Light Hero-sama.

We’ll get married soon.

I wish you have a good life. 

 Goodbye my childhood friend, Roy Chaster, goodbye.”

Seeing this, Roy’s whole world seemed to be crushed.

Roy returned to the village with a broken heart and locked himself in a room for days and died crying as Sarina told him to get out of her life.

‘Ah, Ray, what a sissy shit you are?!? 

Death by crying !!! 

Did you fucking moron die from exhaustion? Or dehydration? 

 what kind of filth filled in your brain to cause death while crying? Incredible worm !!!! ?? ‘

While cursing inwardly, I sighed again and tried to calm myself.

But it was very difficult to do ‘cuz with Roy’s memory’ his emotions also came back to me.

*sigh*

It was impossible to remove the previous body owner’s love toward Holy Bitch Sarina Heus. No, it would be Meaty slut Sarina Thon Everett.

You’re such a fucking whore~~ I don’t love it !!!!!

(It’s not right to sing at this moment *ahem ahem*)

She might be swinging that meaty ass on top of the Light hero.

‘Ohhh God, I’m so jealous !!!! ‘Stein was drooling.

That timidness and kindness almost fooled me, but he was not Roy Chester!

 Unlike Roy, at least I know how to judge a book by what’s written inside.

What was Roy’s regret?

‘Mmmmm ….. thinking of it, he was cursing himself for not being wealthy, strong, charming. 

That fool was a very loyal dog. If you lost a chicken, then search for swans. But first, you have to be qualified to eat swans meat.’

I wasn’t happy after transmigrating to this body like a broken kite and dick like a sharpened tiny pencil.

While thinking that, I raise a raging howl like a broken banshee .. How pitiful !!

It was dark outside, maybe already dusk.

As I was about to get up, a notification came from the system,

*ding*

[The first version of the system update is completed]

‘System! Hmmmmmm …. I remember that this system is responsible for everything that has been done to me till now.

What kind of functions does the system have?

Is it implicated in my body?

No, ‘cuz if that’s the case, then it would’ve left with my previous body on earth, then…..!

 I got a sudden realization,

Holy moly! 

It has been implicated in my soul !!

Is it good or bad to let this system control my fate?

I’ve read novels in my previous world and knew what can a system be able to give the host.

Is my system op? 

Ah … Dareka oshiete kudasai.. !!! ‘

 While various types of questions were rising in my head, a very amazing thing happened!

*Ding*

[As the host came to a world unknown to him and as a reward to the host-

You will have the opportunity to rebuild your current body.

It is a deniable opportunity.

Do the hosts want the reward?

<Yes> <NO>]

” Wha …. what !!!!!! Wait wait wait wa … it !!

I can rebuild this shitty body?

It’s not a dream, right?

Ha ha ha ha … ha ha ha ha ”

I started to scream and laugh,

if anyone hears me, they will be shitting their pants cuz it was a pretty scary voice coming out of my throat.

It sounds like reciting a demonic mantra.

I chose yes without delay.

[Which parts of the body host want to rebuild?]

Hearing this question, I pondered with a serious expression,

 ‘Hands-feet, strong bones, face though cute but I need to look handsome, then it is not bad to increase the height by 3-4 inches! Then the real thing is my junior partner!

 So long that even if a girl holds it with both hands, there will still be an inch left. As for girth one hand will not be enough to cover it and also muscular body…

Before Stein could sort out his body design, he felt a hideous pain coming from his chest and fell to the ground!

It was spreading from the chest to the whole body, it was like someone stabbing him with narrow knives from the inside out!!

His bone made breaking sounds, as for the groin it was a disastrous site.

Pain caused him to faint, then woke up due to pain and again fainted due to more terrible pain.

The process continued from dusk to dawn.

After going through this overnight, Stein was not in shape like last night!

8