Chapter 04 – Changes
291 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The difference between yesterday and today was huge!!

None of his friends or acquaintances will know that he is Roy Chester until he introduces himself.

 

 

Stein’s whole body was drenched in a gruesome mixture of blood and sweat as he went through the process of rebuilding his body, which was more horrible than the non-stop torture for a week of a Gay Wrestler.

 

 

‘* groaning * .. I am alive? Where am I?

*haa..haa*

 

  shit! 

 

The p..pain is k..killing me ..

my groin !!

 

 

Is it still there ??? Ah.. I’ll check it later.

I’m drenched with blood and sweat… So sticky as fuc-… ‘

 

I was groaning and cursing as I look around me

‘It’s already daytime, what time is it now?

Is there no one to check on this pitiful guy?

I tried to get up while dragging my lower half and putting all the strength in my hand.

 

I got to the corner of the room and sat down comfortably leaning on the wall.

‘* phew * so fucking busy day. 

 

* cough, cough * I’m thirsty…

 

 

*grumble* so hungry,

 

 

God, what am I gonna do with this weak body? ‘

(A/N : Stein still didn’t notice the changes that occurred in his body.)

After gaining some strength, I crawled on the floor to go near the room attached to Roy’s, not my bedroom, through the door.

I saw some jar of glass and tried to get one but didn’t have enough strength to grip it, so it fell and broke open.

 

It was a jar of the white squishy dry ball, but it doesn’t matter now, I just need something for my poor belly.

‘Munch munch, what’s that squishy thing !? It’s tasty, and there’s a solid peanut-looking thing in the core.

Aah! So tasty !! 

 

It feels like an eternity .. When was the last time I ate? ‘

 

After finishing the jar I took those which fell on the floor and, after confirming no one is around I start to chew these mini soft things (wasting is a bad manner dattebayo 🙂

 

 

After having enough meals I got up and went outside, but it turned out that it was the backyard of my house and luckily there is a reservoir big enough for 2 people to bathe filled up with water.

 

I quickly got naked and jumped into it.

While washing my body I noticed a great change in my body,

Whoa!

My d.i.c.k !!!

 

The biggest shock, the pencil is gone; replacing it with a proud, meaty, healthy knight happily sleeping .. and hard chest, abs!

“fufufufufu, ka ha ha ha ha, It’s here !! It’s here !!!

That’s what I was talking about !!!

It was worth going through hell-like pain all night long !! “

 

 I’m feeling great!

 

After bathing, I left that blood-sweat-drenched, sticky clothes and ran into the house with my birthday suit.

I hurriedly ran to my room and stood bare-naked in front of the glass-sticking window.

What I saw left my jaw dropped!

‘Who the hell? Who is this handsome !! ‘

 

Jet black hair that reaches below the earlobe, purple eyes, broad shoulders, skin is still pale but vigorous than before, well-defined but not excessive muscle rippled with charm and the maturity vibe can be shown on a calm face that can cause any girl to drool and a worth hammer that can hit a baby room with ease !!

(A/N : Narcissist)

 

“You woke up?! you woke up!

good my little beast

Ara, see how cutely pouting being patted.”

Ochinchin-kun, don’t be shy 

It’s not far away when I will let you bathe in a warm cave.

Ha ha ha ha ha…. (A/N : Quite a pervert to talk with He jr.)

I started to inspect every cm of my lil’ jr while stroking him.

, I’m very satisfied..!! “

I took a pant and slightly tore vertically on the leg side to put my foot in and tied my pant around the waist with a dry, thin rope not to let the pant slip cause hooking the button was impossible as my butt has grown meaty, no, I mean healthy or shaped?!

The shirt-like cloth was loose so didn’t take much effort to wear.

At last, coming back to the room,

‘System, are you there? ‘

[How can I help you?]

‘Is there anything like status or something? ‘

[If you want to check your status, then please command ‘Open Status’]

‘Open Status’

* Ding *

– Stein Heller –

Gender: Male

Race: Human

Job: Commoner

Age: 17

Level: 5

MP: 120/300

DP: 2

AP: 2

Luck: 8

Ability:

(Poison Resistance – minor), (Charm Resistance – Great), (Pain Resistance – minor), (Status Analyze)

(Body Transformation – Locked)

Nil Space (under construction) – locked

Title: (Perv Knight)

Poison resistance – it can resist all types of minor level poison. Everything except life-threatening poison.

Charm resistance – Host can avoid any kind of charming technique even if it’s of a Goddess.

Pain Resistance: The Host won’t feel any pain if you were pinched or cut by a small blade unless it’s life-threatening.

Status Analyze : It’ll help the host to analyze the other party’s status if he/she is above or equal level of the host.

Nil Space: Since the system has absorbed space particles, a unique space has been created by some systemic process. It’s a dimensional volume (4100 km ^ square). 

As the space is not suitable for the host it will be locked for the time being.

6