Chapter 08 – Leveling up
201 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Hey System, do I have storage?"

[Does the master want to turn on the "storage" option?]

"Why didn't you tell me from the start about storage? "

[Master did not ask]

I stood there with a deadpan look.

* sigh *

"Turn that on, I mean storage and store these things. "

* ding *

[ Master can access the storage. With unlimited capacity, you can store things and organic matters won't decay there. ]

"Can I keep living things?"

[No]

"As usual, typical shit. What about the dead creature?"

[Affirmative]

I reached for the things below and * pop * vanished just giving a thought of transferring them to storage.

I wasn't surprised. It's pretty much a novel about fantasy, right?!

I can now travel with ease.

"What other hidden options do I have?"

[Does the master want to activate the map? ]

" Hit it !!"

A few seconds later I saw a screen floating in front of me and a green light flickering, indicating that it was me.

Horizontally terracing the whole room from above.

500 m at the corner of the map.

It seems to be covering the map up to 500 meters.

Good for me!

"Do you know where we are now?"

[ Master is in the first level of a dungeon. ]

Dungeon!

I know what it is, but how there's no information about the dungeon on the map found in the village.

Did I discover it?

It's good then if I'm the first one to conquer this dungeon and take all the treasure for myself !!

Great then, let's conquer this place.

I looked around again and moved forward.

There are stairs to go down. This seems to be the way to go to the lower level.

Maybe more powerful beasts are waiting for me downstairs. Activating my combat-related skills I went down to fuck all dungeon beast.

******

* heavy breathing * haaah ... aaaah the fuck with those monsters !!

All hell broke loose the moment I stepped on the 2nd level.

Those slimes, the Orc King, pack of wolves *sobs*

If it wasn't for my healing and stamina, then I'd be lying there lifeless.

After so much struggle, I reached the entrance of the lowest level.

I don't know how many days have passed since entering this dungeon. 

* sigh *

"System, do you know how many days have passed? "

[Six days]

Ooh, I knew this would take quite a while as the lower level floors were bigger and tougher than the previous one.

But recently I've felt my body was overwhelming with mana and strength!

I've beaten monsters easily and on the 8th floor, the boss Minotaur of Level 36th in a blink of an eye!

I'm now on the 9th floor and don't know how many floors I have to pass before reaching the lowest floor.

But this floor... a big black majestic door shaped like a big carved big stone is in front of me.

I can't see any crack visible on the stone.

How can I pass it?

But before that,

"Open Status"

* Ding *

- Stein Heller -

Gender: Male

Race: Human

Job: Commoner

Age: 17

Level: 38

MP: 4890/5315

DP: 2736

AP: 3700

Strength: 9370

Luck: 8

Ability:

(Poison Resistance - Great), (Charm Resistance - Great), (Pain Resistance - Great) (Heat Resistance) [Passive Skills ]

(Status Analyze)

(Dark Magic) (Fire Magic) (Flash) (Invade) (Combat skill) (Light step) (Healing), (Mana sensor) (Trace) (Chantless) (Mana Concealing) (Stealth) (Camouflage) (Limit Holder)

(Nil Space - locked)

Titles: Perv Knight.

"Great!"

"Am I the only one to get the such privilege to level up in neck speed?"

[.....]

"Oi, System. Am I asking ya!"

[Yes, Master. You're the only one to have a great system like me!]

*sigh* 

My level rose from 12 to 38!

And what are those incredible numbers besides strength !!

Let me check.

As soon as I punched a stone pillar with my fist at normal speed, the whole pillar crumbled to the ground!

* ha ha ha ha ha ...

Damn !!

This punch can literary fuck a powerful monster !!

"A handsome person needs a lot of power! I still need to power up. Absolute power can bring justice to me. Well, who cares about justice? As long as I have the power I'm the justice."

"System, explain new skills"

"Mana sensor" - Presence, temperature, magic power, all detectable. With this skill, it is possible to recognize the presence that contains mana and non-living within a specific range, but it won't work if the enemy is superior to the skill holder in Mana Concealing. (Range will increase with level)

"Trace" - Tracing anything by putting mana on target. The target will be shown on the map.

"Chantless" - It's a technique of casting a spell without chanting. ( Passive Skill)

"Mana Concealing" - Concealing mana completely and using this skill, master can control how much of the mana you want to release. Master can also hide level through concealing mana.

"Stealth" - Master can stealthily sneak behind enemies and assassinate them.

"Camouflage" - Master can reverse back to his older/Roy Chester's body before the change and Master's original body that was left on earth. It'll also help you to modify and create a status as you wish.

"Limit Holder" - Master can limit his all-over status.

'Such handy skills there....hehe

"By the way, system. You have your consciousness, right?"

[........]

"Ow, not gonna answer, huh?"

"Well, leave it for now. I gotta try these skills once I'm out of here." 

So, how can I get through this stone?

While searching for a lead, suddenly, with a big cracking sound, the door-shaped stone started to go below the floor!

".....!!!!!"

I was shocked for a moment and readied myself to face if some monster or dungeon boss comes out.

"Holy moly!!!!"

(A/N : I thought putting detailed system skills is interesting but while writing them I genuinely felt that explaining them is boring as heck so.... )

4