Chapter 10 – Journey to the west
400 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" it's a great advantage to sense with closed eyes, feels more like watching a negative filtered VR"

I can also sense water streaming a few meters away from this place.

After exploring the dungeon without taking any shower, bathing has become the top of my priority list.

Using water magic to cleaning body wasn't as good as sinking yourself in a natural pond. It's more relaxing that way.

Getting naked I touched my dick for the nth time. The ball is crammed with seeds. 

'Need to take care of it!'

Stroking it, I stepped into the water.

Fapping underwater was something I can't convey through words.

Well, it's about time to have dinner.

To make dinner, using fish from the stream was a good idea.

My magic came in handy while trapping fish.

Getting out of there, I clumsily made my dinner and the taste was bland compared to what I ate in my previous life. 

 

It's pretty easy for me to cast or use magic, but I don't know about the others.

Before sleeping, I lit a fire with dried twigs scattered around me.

Stretching my body, I lay down.

The mental fatigue of the whole day made me asleep right away.

-

-

Somewhere, middle of the night --

There's a bonfire a thousand meters north of Stein's camp.

Three noob adventurers came to the forest on a quest to hunt goblins.

Goblin's nest was not far away from them.

They planned to set a trap before dawn, and they're now resting to save energy for the morning.

Fluer, a female member of the group and a magician who is not suited for close combat currently watching over the surrounding, and sensed pair of eyes are ogling at them!

"Rils-san, Sam-san, wake up! I can sense something near us!"

As they heard Fluer's shout, they woke up and stood with a jolt, and took a stance to attack.

They got anxious, and their action made the group of goblins alert!

But a group of eight goblins was too much for these noobs.

Quickly those goblins came out from the bash.

Their eyes glinted as they ogled over Fluer's body.

Some of them had crude short swords and shields.

Flure's felt a cold chill run out in her spine.

Rils had a long sword as his job class was a Swordsman and Sam was a healer.

Rils gripped the sword's handle in one hand, putting the shield on the jaw's level, and took an attacking stance as he leaned forward.

"Fluer-san cast a boosting spell on me and provided a shield for you and Sam.

And Sam, you save your mana and supply them when Fluer-san gets tired! "

Sam and Fluer nodded while slightly panicking.

"Nothing will happen to you!

I won't let them hurt you. If you can, then before giving me a boost, throw a fireball at them. "

She did as she was told, and Rils dashed toward them.

Two goblins ran toward him, one tried to smash his head while the other one was swinging a sword horizontally toward his abdomen to stab.

Rils bent down, putting his shield on to cover his head and block the incoming attack with his sword.

Pushing his hand upward and giving a jump, he kicked a goblin.

He bent down the other way with all his might and stabbed all his might toward the goblin who tried to cut him.

He stabbed it in the stomach with a sword and slammed into the other, shattering its head with a shield.

By then the other goblins had run toward the rest of the members.

Fluer's protection shield was breaking as her mana was depleting quickly!

And Sam was exhausted as his mana was also decreasing.

Rils jumped on another goblin, but he didn't notice two were hiding in the bash!

They also took a chance and threw stones at Rils' head.

He was surprised to get suddenly hit, and as he turned around, the goblin in front of him stabbed his short sword into Rils' ribs beside his neck.

"Kyaaaa ... Rlils !!!!!

* kuh * fuck! Why are there more goblins?

He fell into the ground trying to stop the blood that was gushing out.

As Fluer's and Sam's mana reduced to the point that is completely nil, the protection mana shield broke and goblins jumped on them!

-

-

<Stein's POV>

'It's not even morning'

'It's been a long time since I had a wet dream!'

'What a vigorous youth I am!'

It didn't go limp.

 

Fapping for who knows how many times it slightly went down and I heaved a sigh.

My stamina was on another level.

Without my notice, I created a dump of cum near where I slept.

Nasty as hell!

My bread is out of stock, all I got is water for breakfast. Tidying up things.... well there was nothing to pack, putting out the fire to keep it from spreading all around the forest. I don't like to hurt nature.

It was already morning. Hoping of getting near any village or town I started my journey to the west.

***

*poke poke*

An ugly-looking face is full of snot, tears, and unfocused eyes that contain no light like a dead fish continuously getting poked by a person's feet. 

And the person is me. 

Not before long, I started my journey, I passed by a place where it looked like a group was camping there. The stick wasn't fully burned.

'Something is off about this place.'

My intuition told me to keep my guard up. 

 Looking around there for the last time I turned back but something interesting caught my eye. 

There was stuff lying on the ground beside the bush. 

As I went there to look, the thing I discovered slightly caught me off guard. A headless body was in a very gruesome way in the bush. 

'Did they get attacked by some monsters?' 

'Oh there's the head'

I found its head not far from the body. 

And tried to turn that head to take look at his face with my leg.

To scan the surrounding area, I opened the map and discovered multiple blinking points a few meters away from my current spot.

Taking a deep breath, 

I readied myself to get into trouble, even though I hope it might not be the case.

Without making extra sound, tried my best to avoid alarming whoever they were.

Another dead body with its guts scattered around,

'Another miserable fellow' I kneaded my brows.

A cave entrance can be seen from here and the point shows the presence inside the cave.

With the help of my mana sensing the thing, I saw made my blood boil.

I rushed into the cave where goblins were shaking their ugly butt humping down on a girl.

It was too late to notice me as I kicked each one of them with my full strength and made a bloody paste out of 'em.

The girl is injured heavily, her pubic area is swollen and bleeding, and bloody scratches all over her pale body.  

I hurriedly asked the system to check on her if she was still alive.

Her lips are moving slightly but can't understand a thing she's saying.

" Hey system, use healing on her if possible"

A bright light covered her whole body and her injuries is disappearing at a great pace.

What came into my view is a cute girl......

2