Chapter 8.3
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We were both breathing deeply, looking at each other, enjoying the moment. We were finally sharing life with our bodies, not just our minds, and a huge weight was being lifted from my shoulders by the second. It made me close my eyes and take it all in, or it would’ve if the waiter hadn’t decided we had had enough time at their table, and handed us the receipt.

He covered the entire thing, even though I protested, and took my hand to lead me outside. Once outside, in the still pouring rain, he led me a few steps away from the restaurant door, and kissed me. My God, he was good. I couldn’t even do an unexpected, goofy move without him anticipating it. Every single moment of that kiss felt perfect, and when we finally separated, I was left gasping.

I looked into his eyes, not believing what I’d just felt. “How?”

“I have my secrets,” he said, and pulled me in again. I wasn’t complaining about getting to feel all of that again, because I wanted it. I wanted more. After we’d spent too much time kissing like teenagers in the rain, I looked at him, and still couldn’t find a word to say. He was just that good.

I nuzzled into his chest again, feeling warmer, not feeling a single drop of rain around me, because none of it mattered. Aaron was right next to me, holding me in his arms. He was special to me. And just to top everything off, he was the best kisser I’d ever met.

I felt my heart beat faster, and he picked up on it, because he pulled my chin up and looked me straight in the eye. “You’re perfect,” he said.
Any emotional barriers I held collapsed there and then, and I felt tears come into my eyes. Aaron said I was perfect. I wanted to just collapse right there, nuzzle into him and let him hug me forever, but other parts of my body had different ideas. I pulled him in for another kiss just because, and when we separated, bit my lip. “So, where do you live?”

He raised a single eyebrow, as if he couldn’t get any more attractive. “In a hotel nearby,” he said. “I’m only in London for the week. Why?”

“What do you say we go there for the night? Surely I can squeeze in a single bed,” I said, looking straight at him.

“Alright,” he said, and grinned. Oh, thank fuck, he wasn’t oblivious.

The rain had eased while we were busy kissing, and my hand shook as I held his on the way to the hotel. “It’s a while,” I said.

“Since what?” he said.

“Since I’ve done it,” I said. “I hope you won’t mind.”

“Why would I? I’m no hypocrite,” he said. “I was waiting for you.”

“Really? All this time?” I said.

“Yes. First time I felt you, I knew no-one would ever understand my life like you do. You are the One for me, Jordan,” he said.

“Mm-hmm,” I said. “I don’t care about that right now.”

“Wait, what?” he said. “How can you not care that I waited so long just to be with you?”

“Because I have other parts of you in mind,” I said, taking my hand out of his to squeeze his arse discreetly. All he did was laugh.

As we entered the hotel, I felt myself starting to shake. Not just the hands, my whole body was shaking, and it wasn’t from the cold, either. I needed him to be mine, I needed him to be naked, and I needed it sooner rather than later.

He picked up on the shaking when we entered his room. “You must be freezing!”

“I am,” I said. “Doesn’t matter. I won’t be wearing this for long. Come here.”

I pulled my shoes and coat off as fast as I could, and raced to kiss him. I wanted to show him what I could do, I wanted him to lose his mind with me, I wanted all of him. I didn’t bother looking into his emotions, because it was so outwardly obvious that he wanted to do many things to me.

His hands went everywhere around my body, and as he pulled me in closer, I broke the kiss off to kiss his neck. He let out the slightest hint of a moan, and it only enticed me to go further. I got higher on my toes to reach the deeper parts of his neck, and started sucking on it. His little moan turned into more of a deep growl, and both of his hands went down my back to grab my arse.

My legs started hurting, and we both had the idea of moving to the bed at the same time, and we barely separated as we crashed down on the bed and I straddled him. We were both wearing all of our clothes, but his shapes were incredibly well-defined. I just wanted more.

“You don’t need this, do you?” I said as I ran my hands down his sides and along his belt line. I pulled his shirt off to reveal a slender, but muscular body, just as I’d dreamed of him. My perfect man.

Now naked from the waist up, he caressed my legs alongside his, and up my skirt. Every tingle of his fingers moving along my body felt absolutely perfect, and I started burning from the desire to have him. “I need you, Aaron.”

“I need you too, Jordan,” he whispered, and I lost all self-control.

I scooched forward to kiss his neck again, this time with more intent, grinding along as I did it. His hands went to my back and pulled my top out of my tights, and I straightened myself to pull the top off for him, revealing my bare chest.

“Like what you see?” I said between breaths.

He didn’t need words to answer, and instead rolled me over to get on top of me, and I was taken aback by how strong he was for his build, but it just made me need him even more. He got his head down to kiss my breasts, and down my body he went, exploring every inch of it, until I couldn’t bear to wait anymore.

I twisted in mere suggestion that I wanted to be back on top of him, and he complied. We didn’t need words to tell each other how much we needed our bodies to be one just like our minds. All those months I’d spent waiting, everything was crystal clear. We were made for each other. In a world of billions, we were true soulmates.

I pulled the rest of his clothes off, and he did the same to me, and we were there, together, nothing left to hide our true selves. Our minds had been ready for this moment for so long, and now, so were our bodies.

Hours later, every single inch of my body hurt, but it was the happiest kind of pain in my life. We’d fucked each other’s brains out, and I cuddled up to him, enjoying the glow of the perfect night.

“I love you,” I said.

“I love you too, Jordan,” he whispered, and kissed my forehead.

I nuzzled into his neck again, trying to get closer where I couldn’t. “You really are what I’ve been missing.”

He drew breath to say something, but instead of words, only beeping came out of his mouth. I covered my ears to try and kill the deafening noise, and he dissipated around me, leaving me in pitch blackness before I opened my eyes again, on my own bed, hearing the beeps of my phone.

Just a dream. Fuck.

0