I Just Sleep…But I woke up very far from home (Part 2)
86 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wen Liang usually doesn't respond hastily to the messages from this British friend of his, but he couldn't help but respond a little acid.

"Yes, they must have transmigrated to ancient England, since they were not in China," he sent with a bored one sticker. Wen Liang did not understand much about the appeal of these webnovel and this topic of transmigration, is not that very ridiculous and scary? Who would like to go to another world and suffer a whole way just to survive always worrying about other people's schemes? Worse are those who reincarnate and transmigrate, they have to take responsibility for other people's actions in addition to identity theft! Very scary!

Wen Liang today can criticize about the webnovel, but he also has some of these books on his phone, he is a person who believes he should only misjudge something if he can keep himself informed or have some knowledge about it. Wen Liang's personality is very pragmatic and along with his unchanging expression of ice, he is definitely a practical and unrealistic person, so he has always felt repelled by the transmigration plots.

With this answer Wen Liang put the phone in the silent, his friend Brian Smith should be working at this time and would not answer until long after, this is one of the problems of having a friendship that lives on the other side of the world. Then he put down his cell phone and took out an old-looking diary, starting to read his grandfather's diary by the light of the bedside lamp.

At 11:00 pm Wen Liang already sleepy, put his grandfather's diary aside and pulled the covers, turning off the light and putting his head on the soft pillow, he closed his eyes falling asleep minutes later, he did not notice the phone flashing with an unread message, nor did he notice a strange violet smoke that appeared unannounced in her room. 

The purple smoke looked as though it were alive as if it were an animal seeking its prey, this smoke roamed every corner of the room until it met the sleeping Wen Liang, then the smoke approached the bed and began to take on a humanoid form. He was a tall man with white hair and violet-blue eyes who liked to glow like neon lights in the darkness of the room. 

This man wore a purple hooded cloak, which made it impossible to see his expression; in his hand was a staff, the top of which vaguely resembled the shape of an eastern dragon. The man began to speak in an unfamiliar language and in some parts seemed to hiss, then the speech became a chant and at times seemed to become a strange and cadent prayer.  

For a moment the noise of the city was drowned out by the shrouding voice of the hooded man until he fell silent, but the noise of the city could no longer be heard, it was as if the room had been moved to a silent dimension. When the man finally spoke again, something even stranger appeared in the sleeping Wen Liang's room. It was a gigantic shadow, reminiscent of one of those mighty wolves thousands of years ago, the creature howled and attacked the hooded man. 

As these two mysterious beings fought each other, the room began to show signs of crack that emit blinding glows and everything around it began to turn to dust. 

“Stupid wolf! The portal is destabilizing! ”The hooded man shouted angrily, but his hands never stopped attacking the wolf, who seemed not to mind if the whole place turned to dust. 

The hooded man managed to strike a blow that staggered the black wolf, then threw his staff in Wen Liang's direction and the staff shone with a golden light, then disappeared along with Wen Liang. Then the hooded man fought back the black wolf as the room disintegrated.

While Wen Liang slept, his body fluctuated in time and space, the still glowing cell phone was above the young Asian's head. However, Wen Liang was sleeping heavily and was in the middle of a dream, to be precise one of his many memories of his childhood.

When Wen Liang was 10 years old he lived with his parents, who were in constant fights, because of Wen Liang himself, because of his fox appearance, he was so handsome, that father Wen did not believe that this beautiful child was his son. Of course, Mother Wen was offended and the fighting started, so Wen Liang grew up in the midst of her parents' cold war.

The person he liked the most was his grandfather, but since he was a renowned archaeologist, he was traveling around the world and his grandmother was already deceased. Her mother's parents didn't care about Mother Wen since they had two more daughters and one son. 

Grandpa Wen was a warm and kind person, when Wen Liang was on vacation he always went with his grandfather to other countries, seeing excavations and museums. The vacation was the best time in Wen Liang's life!

Until the day his grandfather had to go there is a place of exploration that was very dangerous, so 10-year-old Wen Liang had to stay home that summer, his working parents were never home, but when they were fighting nonstop and sometimes there were complaints and sometimes beating for this child.

While 10-year-old Wen Liang stayed at home alone, he began looking for many many TV shows that would not be in his age group, so he found the program that would change his life. This is a series of criminal investigations that were taking place in England, the setting seemed old and is the kind of noir series, with that typical play of light and shadow, and a slower pace. 

There little Wen Liang discovered a new and interesting world, he who already enjoyed his grandfather's profession, realized that he wanted to go far beyond studying history, culture and ancient bones, he wanted to be like that character in the series, the forensic doctor and Detective Edmund LockWood. 

He wanted to be intelligent and shrewd, also wanted to find out the causes of death for people who once lived, but not 1000 years ago. He wanted to discover and study the unfortunate victims who were recently killed, wanted to discover and relieve the suffering of those who could no longer speak. 

That summer Wen Liang watched the series for the next 4 months, then when his parents banned him from watching, he could only cry in tears to his beloved grandfather, so he always had a media device that he could watch. The series had 5 seasons, with a total of 60 episodes, but the ending was unknown, as it was open.

Time passed and Wen Liang turned 11 when a terrible fight between his parents ended up with his mother going to the hospital and his 6-year-old brother collapsed nervously. The father was arrested in jail, Wen Liang and his brother Wen Lie were taken into state custody, then the grandfather came and took his grandchildren, however, mother Wen did not make the complaint official and father Wen was released. 

However, grandfather Wen does not want to return grandchildren to this ungrateful son and this brainless daughter-in-law, there was a fight in the court, in the end, grandfather Wen can only stay with Wen Liang, while Wen Lie would be taken care of by grandparents from his mother. 

 

The author has something to say:
1. Get sick and postponed the publication of the chapter.
2. Thanks for becoming a reader!
Now a little theater:

THEATER
Wen Liang: * sleeping *
Wizard: stupid wolf! * fights fiercely *
Wolf: Stupid wizard! * fight madly *
All code destroyed, both feel guilty and look at the owner of the house.
Wen Liang: * sleeping, rubbing and drooling, undisturbed *
Wizard and Wolf: O_O * admired by the heavy sleep of this human *

4