Awakening
812 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alex was about to start his first year in college, he didn't want to go to college for many reasons, but he had to. He had to support himself after he had 'quit' his job for the past 7 years. Well, that's if you could call it a job. You see Alex was a top tier rogue assassin who secretly worked with a bunch of highly classified 'customers'. He was indeed someone who was a 'hire to kill'. It didn't matter to the client. What only matter was how much they would pay. Everything else was worthless to Alex. He didn't live the lavish life, at a young age his parents had abandoned him and he had to fend for himself. He had to survive on his own. And to quickest way to earn money for him was to kill. His father was once part of the Black Ops, he did the darkest and bloodiest of missions. He taught Alex about how to use weapons and combat moves, he even talked to him about military strategies and how to quickly eliminate your opponents. He even taught Alex how to use swords and just about every bladed weapon ever made. But when Alex was 10 years old his father and mother were being hunted down so they left Alex behind to fend for himself. They did this so that the people hunting them won't find Alex.

Alex resented the fact that his parents left him, but still, he carried out his father's One Wish.

"Live my son. Keep on fighting no matter what," Was his father's last words.

And that he did. But in a dark path.

Alex did the only thing that was he was born to do. He was highly skilled in killing others. No one was better than him. No one could stop him. He was an Apex Assassin. But he wanted to leave his dark past behind him. That's the reason why he 'quit' and went 'dark'. He was done being an assassin.

"Its time to start a new life," Alex looks ahead at the college he was going to attend and then turns off his cellphone. He just finished reading the Akame Ga Kill manga and the day before he watched the anime. It was the only thing that kept his mind off from 'killing'.

"Fuck. I wish there was a way to change that ending. What a fucked up ending." Alex sighs as he remembers what happens, actually, he now begins to think about everything that happened in Akame Ga Kill. It really was a merciless world just like planet Earth.

Alex puts away his phone, "Yeah it would be cool to be in that world," He grins about how he would use an Imperial Arms and all the powers that he would he gain.

Suddenly out of nowhere an Apache Helicopter that was on fire wildly flew towards Alex and then crashes on top of him!

*BOOM!*

"Gaaaaaah! What the FUCK!?" Alex thunders out for his last words as the helicopter crushed his body instantly killing him. Everyone at college screams in horror.

Alex had been killed by Apache-Kun or Helicopter-Kun whichever sounds better.

________

"Where am I? Am I dead?" Alex's voice echoes. Everything is pitch black. It was like he was in space, but there were no stars or planets. Just darkness.

"You have two choices to reborn!" Says a thunderous godly voice.

"Who are you?" Asked Alex with eyes wide open. He was confused about what the fuck was going on.

"That does not matter. You have been granted a second chance to change your life."

Alex scans his surroundings with his sharp eyes. "Well this isn't hell, but where exactly am I?"

"This is purgatory and you have an important decision to make. Your destiny lies ahead of you." The godly voice echoes. The thunderous voice slowly disappears into the darkness

Alex looks ahead and sees a wooden Japanese shrine. He walks over to it, the darkness around him ripples like he was walking on the ocean.

He spots out a scroll that was floating on top of an ancient tomb. The scroll starts to glow, radiant lights of gold shoot out from the scroll.

Alex grabs the scroll and reads its contents.

Choice 1: You are reborn with a customizable system, however, your past memory will be erased. And all your knowledge will be lost.

Choice 2: You are reborn with five wishes and keep half of your memories and knowledge. You cannot use a wish to gain a System.

"Fuck this is hard," Alex rubs his chin and thinks about what is the best option. Also, he wondered which world he would be reborn in.

___________________

13