Destiny
686 8 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alex grabs the scroll and reads its contents.

Choice 1: You are reborn with a customizable system, however, your past memory will be erased. And all your knowledge will be lost.

Choice 2: You are reborn with five wishes and keep half of your memories and knowledge. You cannot use a wish to gain a System.

"Fuck this is hard," Alex rubs his chin and thinks about what is the best option. Also, he wondered which world he would be reborn in.

'Well keeping my memories and assassin skills is a must, even though it would be half of it. But that is more than enough since I can just gain my past memories and knowledge back over time, not like I care about my past world. Only thing I care about is retaining my assassin skills. So Choice 2 is the best option. Even though having a system will give me powers beyond imagine without wasting any time, it will stunt my growth as an assassin since I will rely on the system rather than my own strength and abilities.' Alex picks up the glowing scroll and chooses Choice 2, suddenly flames ignite around the scroll and it disappears.

"Chose your 5 wish wishes wisely. You will be reborn into the Akame Ga Kill world." Says the godly voice from before.

Alex's body begins floating up in the abyss purgatory world that he was in. His body starts fading.

"Shit! I better chose my wishes quickly!" He said aloud as fingers turn to dust, he starts to remember all the powers in about the anime. That Teigu reign supreme in that world and so did raw strength. He had to choose powers that would boost his chances of living in a brutal world like Akame Ga Kill.

1st wish- Alex: "I want to be able to wield infinite Teigu. Dual Wielding as well."

2nd wish - Alex: "I want a more powerful version of Incursio, one that has a Primordial Dragon bloodline fused with a powerful Demon Danger Beast. One that can constantly evolve my body as I cultivate.

3rd wish- Alex: "I want to acquire a powerful and modified version of Mursame fused with Yamamoto's Ryūjin Jakka Zanpakuto to form Darkness Cursed Flames.

4th wish- Alex: "I want Minato uses space-time ninshu/ space affinity and seals(Flash Speed)-

5th wish- Alex: "I want to be reborn with Mystic Eyes of Death Perception."

"Very well your wishes have been chosen. But heed well, the wishes you have chosen will be in the first stage. You will have to train and cultivate your powers to become more powerful" Thunders out the unknown God as his voice echoes throughout the abyss of purgatory.

Alex looks down at his hands which start to slowly disintegrate, "I will survive no matter what," He clenched his fists. "I will become a legend in the Akame Ga Kill world,". Alex knew how brutal the Akam Ga Kill world was. He had to be on alert at all times. Nothing was going to be given to him. He had to fight for his survival, just like in his past life as an assassin. Alex had chosen his wishes based on the Akame Ga Kill World. It was a world where Teigu(Imperial Arms) reign supreme. They were weapons of mass destruction and to wield one your body had to be in prime condition. Alex was ready for the challenge. He was a battle manic and a cold-blooded killer. This world was exactly what he wanted. But you knowing the saying, be careful for what you wish for.

[Chose your appearance] A bright holographic box hovers over Alex's head. He had to choose fast again. A new journey was about to begin.

14