Reborn Dragon
692 6 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Well I guess silver hair and red eyes is cool, but it doesn't really matter. However, I guess it doesn't hurt to have a handsome godly appearance and charm all the way up. But what's more important is that I am born with a powerful cultivator body frame. One that can continue to cultivate, grow stronger, and evolve with Incursio. One that will match my Primordial Dragon bloodline," Alex chooses a muscular and well-toned body frame, one that wasn't too bulky so he could attack freely without any weight slowing him down. He chose the perfect assassin body frame.

[All of your 5 wishes and body selection has been chosen. Farwell] Says the unknown God.

Alex's body slowly disappears and soon his body was no more. It vanished in the darkness of the void world of purgatory.

What Alex didn't know was that his name and past memories would be altered. Also that the world he was about to reborn in was a world filled with insanity. He himself would have to do the unthinkable in order to survive. A new destiny had awaited him.

...

"Where am I?" I open my eyes and see a vast sea of forest trees above me. A strong cold breeze brushes along my face. Suddenly a large gust of cold wind blast against my face and I quickly get up. I swiftly scanned my surroundings. There was nothing but snowy forest trees for miles. I notice that my hands are kind of small!? And I don't feel as tall as before, "What the hell did I get shorter?" I said aloud as I search around my clothes to quickly find a weapon. This was my first instinct. Right now I was wearing a long black and red jacket that was tattered and kind of rough up. I was also wearing some kind of village pants. Suddenly I feel something that resembles a weapon, I quickly pull out a combat knife. But this knife was rusty and dull, filled with dried blood. The steel wouldn't do much damage against an opponent under this poor condition. The cold weather had also dulled the blade of the knife.

*Rustle!Rustle!* Nearby bushes rattle.

Shit, what was that? I stay alert and lift up my combat knife in a striking position. Someone was coming closer. Who could it be?

"There you are Takashi! What are you doing out here bro!?" A wild Tatsumi comes out of the bushes and goes to tackle me. I dodge his tackle in with a quick side-step. Tatsumi falls face flat on the snow ground.

"Man you are fast!" Tatsumi exclaimed with a bright goofy smile.

"Wait did Tatsumi just call me bro? Where exactly am I? I know this the Akame Ga Kill world, but which village am I in?" I rub my chin in deep thought. I then look down at a nearby icy puddle and see my face. I look just like Tatsumi but with red eyes instead of emerald eyes! Don't tell me why are twins? I also had silver hair and I looked very young I would say about 14-years-old.

Out of nowhere, a wooden sword blade jabs right behind me, I quickly do a backflip and dodge the wooden sword blade.

"Crap! I almost got him!" Says a beautiful young girl with long flowing raven hair and opal eyes. She wore a white butterfly or flower hair accessory, and she had on a plain cream-colored Japanese robe as well as wooden sandals.

"Takashi is just too fast Sayo. We should probably give him a nickname!" Tastumi bashfully says as he puts his thumbs up. His goofy face was full of snow.

"It's not fair! I want to fight you one on one!" Sayo huffs as she points her wooden at me.

"So this must mean that I am the village Tastumi was born in. This must be one of his friends," I begin to remember some important information about this world, suddenly a huge headache overcomes me. Some of my memories start fading!

'What the fuck was that about?' I thought to myself as I grip my forehead in pain.

"I said let's fight!" Sayo charges at me at full speed with her wooden sword raised up high.

"That is enough!" An old man shouts as he wacks the back of Sayo's head with a towel.

"Sensei!" Tastumi and Sayo quickly bowed down and pay respect to the old man who was wearing a white headband over his medium-long white hair.

I didn't bow down. I bow to no one.

"What are you doing Takashi!?" Tatsumi shouted.

"Hmph. I guess I should teach you a lesson young one," The old wise man kicks up Sayo's wooden sword and points the blade-end at me.

"You may try," I said as I crack my knuckles.

"Here," The old man tosses my a wooden katana sword.

Well, this was going to be fun. But I had so many questions to ask right now. I can't believe I was actually reborn into the Akame Ga Kill world! Now I don't have to hold back my skills.

[A/N: Sorry for the delay. I plan to rush the MC's training in his village and get straight to night raid arc. I am sure you guys know who Sayo is and the old man is. These are Tastumi comrades from his village that he wants to save. I do not want to spoil anything for anyone. So the MC won't fully know what 'happens' in this world. Instead, his knowledge will only be based on the Tegui and his assassin skills. Someone gave me a good idea about Esdeath and Akame. So you guys will see somethings changed around in this fan-fic.] Also is the MCs good? Any Suggestions? Let me know]

13