Dragon Awaken
574 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Takashi's Sensei charged ahead with his wooden sword extended forward in a lunging strike. Takashi knew this kind of sword strike, it was a rather simple, but effective Kenjutsu(Japanse Way of the Sword) strike in which was fast and flexible as well as accurate.

The Sensei's wooden sword almost strike Takashi on his neck, "Damn this old man is pretty fast, but not faster than me," In a flash, Takashi dodged the sword strike, by doing a vicious side-step and then spinning around with a wooden sword in one hand. In a matter of seconds, Takashi was actually right behind his Sensi and the blade of his sword was at his Sensi's neck.

The old man has a shocked look on his face, "Very impressive, how did you become so fast?"

"Wow! That was amazing!" Sayo and Tatsumi's both exclaimed as their jaws both drop with amazement. They had never seen such fine swordsmanship in their life. It was like night and day on how skilled Takashi had become! It was like he was a different person...

"Practice and mastery over all the core elements of swordsmanship and kenjutsu, as well as training my body under extreme conditions, have made me faster and stronger," Takashi said with a fierce glare of his red demonic eyes.

"You truly are a fearsome and fast opponent, I believe there is nothing more I can teach you," His Sensei says with a smirk as he patted Takashi on his shoulders.

"Damn you really are a showoff!" Ieyasu shouted as he went over to give Takashi a noogie. Takashi quickly dodged Ieysau and gripped his wrists in violent motion and flipped him over onto his back.

*Wham!* A pile of snow is flung up into the snowy skies.

"What the hell dude!? Ow!" Ieyasu rubbed his back in pain.

"I didn't know who you were. So my instincts kicked in," Takashi said in a monotone voice with an expressionless face. He acted just cold like Akame, who only cared about survival and accomplishing the mission.

"Hahahaha!" A young Tatsumi burst out in laughter and so did Sayo as they gripped at their sides. They were all happy. If only they knew the fate that awaited them. For this world was as beautiful as it was cruel. Takashi for the first time in a while had a slight smirk on his face. In his past life, he had never known the feeling of happiness. When you kill so much you have to erase all of your emotions like Takashi did in his past life. But now he was a new world. He could change his destiny. The truth is that everyone at least deserves a second chance to change.

"Is that a smile I see! Holy crap you really are a different person! You never smile bro!" Tatsumi points at Takashi with a wicked grin.

"Shut up." Was all that Takashi said.

The old man begins to chuckle, " Alright young warriors lets go get something to eat," He waves them over to a nearby tent. The five of them( Tatsumi, Sayo, Ieysau, Takashi, and The Sensei) had gone out on a camping trip. They were in search of a rare mineral stone that would bring fortune to their village which was suffering and losing money, due to the Empires new strict laws which heavily taxed every village. No village was safe from the greed of the Capital and the wealthy. It was blatantly unfair and unjust what the Empire was doing.

All four 'young warriors' began chowing down on some beef stew. The old man was on guard for Danger Beast. These beasts were very powerful and contained elements of lost magic inside of their bodies. Danger Beast were used to form many deadly weapons. In fact, most Danger Beasts was used to create Imperial Arms either know as Teigu. But only rare and powerful Danger Beast were used to form Teigu, weaker ones were just killed off.

Takashi takes in the sight of the beautiful snowy forest. He then looks at his new comrades and supposed brother Tatsumi. Takashi can feel his blood boiling, his primal dragon instincts were kicking in, he sensed that something bad was going to happen to his new comrades, but he wasn't exactly sure what would happen. Actually, the only things Takashi knew right now was how to fight and kill with insane precision. It seemed that his vast knowledge of being a highly skilled assassin was still intact. But the memories of his past and this new world was all blurry. He didn't know too much about this world, he only knew about the Teigu and some other useful information about this world. But future events were blocked out from his mind.

Takashi clenched his fist, he didn't know if he should protect his new comrades. All his life he had only cared about himself and survival. He didn't give a damn about others.

"I guess I will see what happens. Let's see what the future holds..." Takashi looks up at the midnight starry skies. A shooting star passes by.

"Hurry make a wish!" Tatsumi says.

"I wish to become the most legendary female warrior in our village!" Sayo proudly says with her head raised up high. Her maiden face looked stunning under the moonlight.

"Well, I wish to become a Great Hero who will bring riches to our village!" Tatsumi exclaims.

"Yeah me too!" Ieysau adds in.

All three young warriors than turn their attention to Takashi who didn't wish for anything.

"What do you wish for!?" All three of the younglings asked.

"I don't know," Takashi just said.

"Man you are no fun. You are so serious all the time," Sayo huffed.

"Well, I would like to hear you wish one day bro. I hope we all live on together forever!" Tatsumi with a wide smile and thumbs up.

The future awaited all of them. Would it be a grim one?... A Dragon Warrior will Rise.

[A/N: Should I do a time skip when they all just travel to the Capital? Also, what would you guys like to see? Also, write *spoiler* when you write an important event that happens in this show just in case for the ones who haven't watched the anime or read the manga. More chapters coming.

10