New Journey
547 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Three years have passed since Takashi had reborn into the Akame Ga Kill world. During this time Takashi trained with Tatsumi, Sayo, Ieysau, and the village Swords Master. He learned many effective sword strikes and combat moves which were added into his arsenal of assassin and combat skills. He learned new things from the village Sword Master, mostly about how to wield a sword in a perfect state of mind and sharpness. Also, his Sensi thought him how to fight against Danger Beast and other skilled warriors. This land was filled with up and coming warriors who wanted to make a name for themselves. They all wanted to become War Legends. And the Empire created the finest and most powerful of Warriors. Everyone knew the ruthless and brutal Ice Demoness whose name alone crushed many souls. She was a fearsome and ice cold General who no one could oppose. Takashi will soon know about her powerful presence.

"Are you guys ready to go to the Capital?!" Tatsumi cheerfully exclaimed with his fist raised up high in the air. A gust of snow brushes across his face and Takashi. Sayo and Ieysau nod their heads. At this point, all four of them were now 17 years old. Sayo looked as gorgeous and fearsome as ever with her sharp opal tiger eyes and long flowing raven hair, her body also was more 'full-grown' and curvy in all the right places. She had also had a muscular well-toned athletic body frame. Ieysau was rougher around the edges, but he was bulkier than Tatsumi and taller!

Takashi was obviously the most skilled out of the group of young warriors. If only they knew just how skilled he was in the 'art of killing'.

"Yeah! Let's get going!" Sayo says with a cute smile and fist bump.

"You two go ahead. I need a word with Tatsumi and Takashi," The Sensi said as he poured himself some green tea.

Sayo and Ieysau nod their heads and start walking toward the Capital. Their fates awaited them.

"Takashi you must protect them. The Capital is not a safe place. Always keep your guard up. Protect your comrades with everything you got," His Sensi pulls out a black katana sword and hands it over to Takashi.

Takashi takes it without saying a word.

Tastumi already had a sword. His sword was a knights sword. Takashi was just given his sword because it was specially modified by himself and his Sensi had put the final 'piece' to it. This piece was a red band wrapped around the handle of the Katana. It was a symbol of his village. It marked him as a proud warrior of this village. Finally, Takashi had something to fight for.

Takashi looked at Tastumi who waived him over so they can start their adventure. A new adventure begins. Will Takashi have what it takes to survive in this brutal new world?

>><<

"Rooooooaraaagh!!!" Roars out a monstrous Armadillo Danger Beast.

"Shit it is a Danger Beast! I thought those things didn't exist near the Capital!" Screams out a male soldier-knight as he is driving a wooden cargo wagon.

Suddenly The Armadillo Danger Beast is split in a half! Takashi slices easily right through the Danger Beast like it was butter. Blood splatters all over Takashi' face, his sharp draconic red eyes had a demonic glow to them.

"Holy shit! Who are you?!" yells out the soldier with a shocked look on his face.

Takashi looks at him with a cold glare, "Where is the Capital?" He fiercely points at him.

The soldier almost pisses his pants.

"Hey bro tone it down a bit!" Tatsumi says as he sees the scared looked on the soldier's face.

Takashi wipes the blood off his katana blade and sheathes the onyx steel Katana on his back and picks up a piece of the slaughtered Danger Beasts bloody meat so that he could eat it for later.

The soldier quickly tells Tastumi the directions of how to get to the Capital of the Empire. Sayo and Ieysau were already ahead and eventually, they would meet up at a selected tavern.

Tatsumi and Takashi were traveling to the Empire to gain enough riches to save their village from being overrun by the Empire. The Empire placed a heavy tax bill on Takashi's village. If the village didn't pay then the Empire would take their land by force. It really was an unfair world.

In about 5 hours of traveling across hills, forests, and mountain valleys, Takashi and Tasumi finally arrived at the glorious capital!

"Finally we are here! Holy crap that was a long walk! I am hungry as hell!" Tastumi heavily sighed and his stomach rattled.

"Hurry let's go to the tavern we promised to meet Sayo. " Takashi wasted no time to find Sayo and Ieysau so he can quickly enlist in the army and earn some quick money.

There were crowds of adventurers and merchants passing by through the Captial.

In the distance right behind the crowd of people was a busty buxom blonde bombshell with golden eyes, her blonde hair was shoulder length. 'Well, what do we have here?' The blonde haired woman friskily smirks like a sly lion as she looks at Takashi and Tatsumi. Things were about to get interesting.

[A/N: Leave a review for 5 stars if you can. Thanks. Let me know if I should change the cover art to one that reflects the MC. The MC just has silver/black hair and red eyes like the cover art. Check out my Pa treon. If really helps if you donate on my Pa treon. ]

9