The Capital
447 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh man look at how cool they look!" Tatsumi points at a row of Empire Soldiers who were wielding huge lances and battle-axes as they guard the main gates of the Empire Army Core. The Army Core trained mostly young experience fighters and swordsman. They took in only the strongest of warriors.

"I bet if we join the Empire Army we will become legends and make a name for ourselves!" Tatsumi clenched his fist with an eager look on his face like he was ready to take on the whole world!

"The army is for fools," Takashi says as he knew that the Empire never cared about its soldiers. Every soldier was just mere pawns to the Empire. Takashi turns his head away from the guard soldiers and suddenly his face bumps into something soft and squishy!?

"Woah there big guy! Maybe you should buy me dinner first!" Bursts out a gorgeous busty blonde woman with a cute chuckle. She had short blonde hair with two long tufts that frame the sides of her head and golden eyes. She was wearing a revealing sexy outfit with a black tube top, detachable brown Desert sleeves, pants, combat boots and a scarf around her slender neck. She also had an hour-glass body frame that looked super alethic that was perfect for combat, she looked like a fierce lioness.

Takashi instantly backs up and takes his surprised face right off the woman's giant watermelon-sized breasts. Those things were massive! She could kill someone with her enormous bouncy boobs!

"WHAT!? NO FAIR! How do you always get all the ladies!?" Tatsumi angrily shouts as he gritted his teeth.

"Helloo! I overheard you guys talking about enlisting into the army and rising up to the top of ranks! Well Big Sis can help you out!" The busty blonde put her thumbs and has a wide sparkling smile painted on her cute feline face.

"Really!?" Tatsumi naively exclaims.

"Don't listen to the woman. Woman always lie," Takashi snarls and gives the busty blonde a death stare.

"Fine then why don't you go ahead and enlist in the Army right now and I will be waiting right here to wait for the results." The blonde says while flicking her button nose and leans cooly against a stone pillar.

"Whatever," Takashi and Tatsumi head over to the golden main gates of the Empire Army Core.

"We would like to enlist in the army!"Tatsumi shouts with a youthful tone.

"Beat it shrimp." Says one giant muscular Army Soldier who was wearing silver knight armor.

"But I have a vast number of sword skills and I have slain many Danger Beast!" Tatsumi boasts his 'accomplishments'.

"I said BEAT IT! BEFORE I KICK YOUR FUCKING ASS!" The bulky scary-looking soldier thunders out as he fiercely gripped his warriors-lance which had dual blades.

Takashi naturally doesn't care about joining the army and doesn't even bother asking to get enlisted. They both head back to the loud-mouthed blonde.

"HA! Told you guys! I can easily get you in! But first, you need to treat this lovely lady to dinner! I am starving!" says the brash tomboyish blonde with a sly wink as she rubs her slim belly.

"Alright! Let's go to the tavern! We can meet our friends there!" Tatsumi shouts without a second thought. He was so easily attracted to hot women. "Man she is smoking hot!" Tatsumi whispers aloud next to Takashi as he stares at the blonde woman's thick bubbly ass.

"Come on focus on the mission, don't think with your third leg," Takashi replies.

"What is that suppose to mean!?" Tastumi shouts once again with an annoying tone.

"Shut up already," Takashi follows the busty blonde to a nearby Tavern. 'How the fuck am I related to this idiot?' He sighed and shook his head. This was going to be a long day.

9