Hidden Truth
498 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Another one this time Mrs.Aria? Well, actually two," Says one of Aria's royal guards which were Empire Soldiers. This young girl actually had enough money to pay for Empire Soldiers!

"Yes of course! I could not leave out such poor lost souls in the dangerous cold streets of the Capital! I do anything to help out those in need!" Mrs. Aria says with a wide bright smile, she had a rather alluring and kind aura to her. She was like an angelic doll who wouldn't harm anyone.

"How much money is this girl rolling in? She must be royalty," Tatsumi whispers into Takashi ears as they walk towards Mrs.Aria's mansion.

'Yeah, why would this girl from a royal family hire a pair of village warriors to be her bodyguards? Everything seems so off, yet I know I am here for a reason,' Takashi gritted his teeth and started to slightly growl, he could feel Aria's aura shifting, her emotions were vexing and it seemed like she was hiding something from Takashi and Tatsumi.

Tatsumi looks at his brother and sees that Takashi is slightly angered about something.

"Is everything alright?" He whispers to his brother as they entered the enormous mansion.

"Yeah," Was all that Takashi said as he was lost in thought. Fragments of memories were flashing through his mind, it was like he could slightly see into the future, but these fragments were blocked from his mind or in other terms they could only be put together over time. Takashi knew since the first day he was reborn into this new world that he had powers different from the other beings in this world, powers that were beyond what he could ever achieve back on Earth. He trained and cultivate these powers he gained from his 5 wishes he chose in the purgatory realm that he was sent to when he died by a freak accident. In his three years of cultivation, he had only slightly mastered his Dragon-Senses, Dragon-Strength(Powerful enough to crush skulls with his bare hands, lifting max 1-ton of any mass), Dragon-Defense(Creation of hardened dragon scales around the skin surface area, strong enough to break steel and other strong metals/minerals upon strike impact(Sword slashes), Dragon-Speed( The Speed of a flying dragon, almost light-speed due to his Dragon-Speed X Minato space-time Ninjutsu/ Space Affinity), and lastly his Dragon-Force which is his trump card or in terms of assassins his one-hit kill, Dragon-Force was a combination of all his Primordial Dragon-Powers, Senses, Strength, Defense, and Speed all used in one deadly strike. Of course, Takashi had many other powers, but his Primordial Dragon powers was the core of his body, in fact, Takashi was angered that he couldn't fully master his Primordial Dragon powers. Every day he painfully trained his body under extreme conditions to become more powerful, but it seemed that his Primordial Dragon powers were endless kind of like the Teigu Incursio which keeps on evolving, there is never a set evolution, his powers were unlimited! But these draconic powers took a tole on Takashi, the more he used his Primordial Dragon Powers the less he becomes 'human' and he becomes more Dragon, that is why he vowed to only his powers only when needed too. This is the reason why Takashi is so distant from everyone, including Sayo and Ieysau, and even his brother. His flame powers from his both his Primordial Dragon-Force and Ryūjin Jakka(Dragon God Flames) would melt and kill anyone on impact if they touched Takashi if he were to unleash his powers that is.

Takashi looks at his hands, stained with blood, he knew he was still a murderer, an assassin of high caliber, nothing could change that, but somehow he grew a bound with his annoying brother, the outgoing Sayo, and the loudmouth boastful Ieysau, they were in a sense his only family... He would do anything to protect them. He had something to fight for.

Takashi and Tatsumi sit down on a fancy golden chair they meet Mrs. Aria's parents.

"Mother and Father these are the new guest I was talking about, they will now be my new bodyguards, is this fine you?" Mrs. Aria pleads to her father and mother with a cute innocent face as touches her 'flawless' blonde hair.

"Of course it is my dear princess! Any guest of yours is welcome in our estate," Aria's mother says with a gleeful smile. She looked exactly like Aria, but with longer blond hair and silver eyes.

"Thank you so much! Mother! I know I will able to help these boys lives! I will do whatever it takes to get you two back up on your feet!" Mrs. Aria exclaims as she hugs Tatsumi and goes to hug Takashi, but Takashi quickly pushes her back with his light-speed movements, she could barely see his hands move from how fast he was! Takashi avoided her touch because he didn't want Aria's fingers to melt off. Leone only survived kissing Takashi on the cheeks because his Dragon Powers wasn't activated. But right now Takashi didn't trust anyone in this room, that's why his powers were activated, he knew Leone didn't pose any kind of threat, but these 'royals' were giving off a bad aura.

"Give the boy some time, he still doesn't trust us, but I can assure you we mean no harm, " Aria's father lays back on his comfy chair and sips some warm green tea.

"Maybe some tea will calm him down," Aria's mother passes some tea.

"Why thank you! In fact, thank you for everything!" Tatsumi grabs the teacup. He quickly changes his mind about how rude the people were in the Captial.

Takashi swiftly snatches away the teacup and evaporates the entire tea without anyone noticing. He knew something was wrong with the tea.

"Hey what the hell!?" Tatsumi shouts.

Takashi doesn't say anything, he knew that the tea was poisoned.

"You will have to excuse me, we already had enough to drink at the tavern, right now we need some rest," Takashi said.

"Oh yes, of course, my apologies," Aria's mother says with a rather frustrated tone in her voice.

Takashi's nose picked up the scent of Ieysau nearby! His Dragon-Senses were heightened and alerted. Takashi notices that there is a tiny micro-sized droplet of dried human blood under Aria's fingertips! Whose blood was it!?

"No, it can't be..." Rage overtakes Takashi. His inner dragon was roaring with hatred. His comrades were in danger, he had to hurry before it was too late. He knew what he must do.
________________________________________

[A/N: Please let me know if there is anything wrong with the grammar, also note that I won't fully follow the canon. Vote to 4 stars.

9