Dragon Incarnate
676 5 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Flashback...

"Yeah! We are going to become legends! We are going to save our village you can count on us!" Ieysau proudly shouts with his fist raised in the air. Sayo just smiles and waves bye to her mother and father. Ieysau hugged his parent's goodbye and so did Sayo. Takashi and Tatsumi watched as they were embraced by their family.

"We must protect them, they are our only family," Tastumi says as he clenched his fist, he starts to remember what happened to his father and mother. How they were taken away by the Empire, Takashi also remembered that day, but vaguely, neither of them knew about their family, all they knew is that they were gone without ever saying a word to them. (A/N: Tastumi's parents were never talked about in the anime/manga so this idea is different from the canon).

"Yeah, we will, no matter what," Takashi said as he remembers what his Sensi told him as he handed over his weapon or in this case, his first crafted Teigu called Yami no ryū (Darkness Dragon/Demon Dragon) or in short Ryuyami. The Teigu was crafted and molded with the scales of a powerful Flame Dragon Danger Beast, however, it was a demon-type Danger Beest much like Incursio, but it was fused with a Flame Dragon and A Unknown Cursed Serpent Danger Beasts which origin is a legendary mystery(A/N: The original Murasame forged 'material was not mentioned in the anime or manga, however, most Teigu are forged with the soul/ bodies of powerful Danger Beasts. This is the new version of Murasame that the MC has created). This danger beasts fangs contained venom that was highly poisonous and it could kill any living being in a matter of seconds by inflecting a demonic poison-curse. The curse markings appear like shadow tattoos around its victim's bodies and then the markings wrap around the victim's vital organs and inject the deadly poison inside their bodies. But Takashi's Ryuyami was different then Murasame in that the curse markings actually melt the entire victim's body with just one sword strike! Meaning an insane surge of powerful dark demonic flames will enter the victim's bloodstream and burn their entire bodies with flames hotter than lava! It was a fearsome katana to wield, that is why Takashi didn't want anyone touching it, actually, he had to even wear modified Teigu gloves in order to wield the deadly blade! Ryuyami was diffidently a one-hit kill sword that could only be wielded by the most experienced and powerful of swordsmen.

Now the story of how it was created was another story in itself.

Takashi gripes the handle of Ryuyami, the blade itself was a shadow-black color with glowing red flame markings all around the edges of the dragon-scale blade, the handle itself was a dark gold-orange color to represent the eyes of a fearsome dragon. Takashi had trained 3 years with Ryuyami and even that wasn't enough to fully master it, for you see, if he made any slight movement and slashed himself, he would be dead. His own demonic dragon flames would devour him for the simplest of mistakes. He had to precise and perfect when wielding Ryuyami and that is why it was mostly sheathed most of the time. But as he gripped the handle and saw his comrades waving goodbye to their families, he knew that eventually, his blade will soon see blood. It will be covered and entrapped by death. He vowed on this very day, that he would protect his new family, Tatsumi, Sayo, Ieysau, and all the people in his village would be protected by his blade. He had a new purpose in life. But it could change, for destiny is never set in motion.

Before Sayo left on her journey to the Empire Capital l(A/N: Sayo and Ieysau were the first to head out to the capital) She went over to Takashi and gave him an angel-white butterfly hair-clip, "This is so you won't forget me," She said with a cute smile and blush as the snow falls over her beautiful young face. (A/N: same hair-clip she has on the anime. https://all-worlds-alliance.fandom.com/wiki/Sayo_(Akame_ga_Kill).

Takashi: "Um we are going to meet up on the same day-" He said in a monotone voice.

"Just take it! Sheesh!" Sayo huffs and runs over to Ieysau who was waving bye at everyone in the village. During all this time Sayo had actually developed feelings for Takashi, one could say she clearly loved him. She had grown close to him and Tatsumi since they had no parents, but she was always more attracted to Takashi. She admired how strong he was, and how brave he was as he stood up for her when the bigger kids bullied her in the village school. Takashi was a hero in her eyes. But she couldn't be farther from the truth.

"See you guys at the Captial!We are family forever!" Ieysau and Sayo waved goodbye to Takashi and Tatsumi.

Takashi and Tatsumi wave bye as well.

Takashi holds Sayo's gifted tightly against his palms.

Flashback ends...

Takashi quickly snaps out his flashback and sees that everyone in the room is baffled.

"Um, are you okay brother?" Tatsumi said with worry in his eyes.

"He must be hungry! Let me get him something to it!" Aria walks over to the kitchen.

"Wait. Don't worry about it. I just need to rest," Takashi says as he rubs his head. He had a massive headache.

"Alright, let's just have a quick chat and then will show you to your room," Aria's father said. He was a rather plump old man who was around his 60s.

"Okay," Takashi red eyes scanned around the room, the scent of Ieysau was nearby! He gripped at Ryuyami's handle. He was on edge. Right now all he cared about was finding his new family. These people were going to pay if they laid a finger on Sayo or Ieysau. Suddenly Takashi has a wide dark smirk painted on his face, "You mind if I ask you guys some questions first?" He loosens his grip on Ryuyami. He was planning something, but what exactly could it be? His red draconic eyes were now slightly glowing a deadly glow. The dragon had awakened.

10