Chapter 4: Everyone’s dead
765 6 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While you were contemplating as to how to solve this problem your sight landed on a sheathed sword. 

Then your course of thinking shifted. Why not to just kill everyone? You were unable to cope with the thought of leaving enemies alive. Why not to deal with everything right now? Here.

There were two swords and two sleeping men. You placed one sword beside you on the floor, without unsheathing it, and another you held with your left hand. Approaching the sleeping man on your right you aimed the tip of the sword at his chin. Starting from now you should act swiftly.

You tensed your muscles and as precisely as you could pierced him. It went half way inside of the man's head. You weren't sure if it pierced his brain, which, you thought, would be an instant death. But then, as you stuck the sword out a panting, hoarse cry of a man with a pierced chin rang out.

“KHAAARR!!”

Shocked, you hesitated for a second. Then looked at your back in order to see another man waking up and trying to reach for his sword. Unfortunately for him it was replaced.

You swung down, piercing his neck and down to the chest. While the man behind you desperately tried to escape. 

You left the sword inside of the now dead man and reached for the first victim. You pulled his collar and hit him on the face scattering a handful of teeth in a carriage. He fell down and you took the sword lying on the floor, preparing for the watchman.

You waited for a few seconds but no one came in. You pushed the curtain to look around, but you didn’t see anyone. 

It was suspiciously silent. As if the watchman run away never bothering to check the carriage. You opened the door carefully and went outside. And as you expected the watchman was nowhere to be seen and the forest was as silent and deserted as when you first stepped in it.

You looked to the side. It was pitch dark. Wind blew, lowering your hair and slightly  hindering your vision. But it wasn't enough for you not to notice a figure in the distance. 

Your first assumption was that it's a watchman. But as you were about to head there the firgure moved. And it was ... bigger.

Splash

Something hit your head. It wasn't solid, more like a bucket of water. You touched your head and tried to discern what exactly it was. 

But a burning pain cut off all unnecessary thoughts. Your sight blurred.

***

“ Aaahh!” 

You opened your eyes only to find yourself sitting in the carriage. Looking to your side you saw a man. It was the same man you killed just a minute ago. But before you took any actions a notification appeared.

==

[You died]

...

[You've returned to the spawn point]

==

Action
  • Flee
  • Warn the group
  • Persuade the group not to stop
  • Rape the watchman
  • Scream
Total voters: 13 · This poll was closed on Oct 16, 2019 02:54 PM.
7