Chapter 5: Arrived
690 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Death? Died? Then why are you alive?

Everything sounded, to put it mildly, contradictory. Actually these messages lightened your mood up. Were you actually immortal? Then what was it, a game? 

Everything felt so real. You didn't remember your exact ‘living process’. But you still had your common sense, opinion.

It didn't take too long for you to understand that it was a checkpoint like in a game. Your progress was saved. It made things easier. Though a thought of dying again made you shiver. 

Now that you know what is going to happen it was obvious what to do. 

You thought of the way to leave the group, but just half a minute later the carriage stopped and it was time to eat and choose the watchman. 

You thought it out and then spoke to the group.

“I'll be first. Two hours right? I am not sleepy yet. Don't wanna wake up in the middle of the night.” You carefully examined expressions of the three men. They didn't mind it seems.

The previous watchman replied.

“... Uhh. I wanted to volunteer but, well, ok.”  He said while untying his sword from a belt.

“Here, take it. The forest is full of animals, though I never met one the whole day we've been here. Nonetheless...”He then handed it to you.

You took it without any hesitation then waited till everyone entered the carriage. You run away immediately. There was no time to spare.

You were fast. Not inhumanly but as fast as one can be. Even after an hour of intensive run you didn't feel tired. Though even if you did there was no other choice but to continue running. It was dark. It was almost the same time when you died. Your first night in this world has yet to end. 

Knowing nothing about the creature that killed you, nor were there any more of them you just run. You got tired after another hour. Fortunately no one or nothing came to kill you, though you could swear that you heard some noises from behind. But these guesses are unreliable, fear seized you.

==

[You escaped a ‘Corrupted Forest’.]

[You earned a reward]

[Physical Enhancement ++]

==

==

[You escaped from 8 low-tier monsters]

[Due to the fact that this is the second attempt, the rewards are reduced.]

[Choose a reward]:

1)[Sex Appeal +]

2)[Appearance Enhancement +]

==

You sensed changes taking place in your body. Similar to when you chose your first reward. It felt good.

Putting that aside, 8 monsters? Only one managed to kill you easily. And they were only low-tier. 

But you can't complain. The rate you were advancing with was high. The feeling of double physical enhancement left no room for doubts. Now you exceeded human limits.

==

[You've reached ‘Arendelle’]

==

Another prompt appeared. You looked into the distance and sighed.

 

Reward(2)
  • Sex appeal +
  • Appearance Enhancement +
Total voters: 15 · This poll was closed on Oct 20, 2019 03:30 PM.
6