Chapter 6: Aimless wandering
664 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.


It was hard to admire the view of the kingdom as it was pretty dark. Though lanterns hung on the gates and if you cross the river you'll be able to see your own reflection(which you strived to do).

You climbed up the hill and, using the bridge, crossed the river. As expected, gates were closed. Only tomorrow after so many years it will open so that the whole world can finally visit the kingdom of Arendelle.

Jumping down from the bridge you looked at your reflection. Hardly, but you managed to see yourself. Short, brown, ruffled hair, which you already knew was very indocile. Rough skin, big nose. The only thing that you could evaluate as good-looking were your green eyes.

You wanted to see how exactly your reward will affect you. 

Now, seeing yourself, you contemplated on what to choose. If sex appeal and appearance were distinguished then, maybe, it means that the former improves your attractiveness for the opposite gender, while appearance enhancement makes you more presentable? 

Well, it won't hurt to try both in the future but now [Appearance Enhancement +] is more appropriate.

You concentrated on the floating screen and then physically pressed the second variant. 

Changes came shortly after. You felt your face and your body reconstructing itself. You closed your eyes as your vision blurred. It was probably that the changes were applied onto your eyes too.

It took 15-20 seconds and it ended. You immediately looked at your reflection. 

If your first reward changed the body of unfit, frail guy into an athlete, then [Appearance Enhancement +] made you look quite handsome and charismatic. 

You nodded approvingly at your reflection and stood up. 

Sorry for the ‘empty’ chapters, but don't worry starting from the next one it will get more interesting. :)


Your action
  • Climb over the wall
  • Break through the gates
  • Sleep under the bridge
Total voters: 16 · This poll was closed on Oct 22, 2019 12:30 PM.
7