Chapter 8: Anna
702 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It wasn't particularly hard to find Anna as she was the only jumping, rolling and singing person in the vicinity.

Following her, you grabbed everything that might come handy. Two to be precise. A cap and a scarf. Well it may seem strange to wear them during summer, but it will surely hide your face, which is very useful considering your probable change of appearance in the future. Who even sells them at that time of the year? 

You tried to think through how to start a conversation. Meanwhile, she walked along the port. 

You saw a man galloping on a horse in the direction in which Anna was heading. Their speeds and distance synchronized as if by fate. They were about to ‘meet’ when suddenly you appeared out of nowhere and stopped the horse with your hand as if stopping a kitten. The man riding a horse nearly fell off but you managed to grab him on time, helping to steady him.

You also managed to somehow grab Anna's hand who stumbled back and was about to fall. It sure looked cinematographic.

“Ohh ... Pardon ... and thank you.” The man nodded while looking at you. He then looked at Anna, who was a little taken aback, and nodded, apologizing once again, before heading somewhere.

You followed him with your gaze for a few seconds before turning back.

“... Heh. Oh, thank you! I ...” She started talking, rapidly. But you were too distracted to hear all the things she said as a new kind of prompt appeared.

==

[Say]:

A)It's my pleasure to be of help. My name is ____. May I know yours?

B)You're beautiful (accidentally). 

C)Roses are red, violets are blue, -

==

You can also make up an appropriate name for yourself or I'll have to use my atrocious taste of naming

Say
  • It's my pleasure to be of help. My name is ____. May I know yours?
  • You're beautiful (accidentally).
  • Roses are red, violets are blue, -
Total voters: 12 · This poll was closed on Oct 28, 2019 10:57 AM.
6