Chapter 11: Suspense
616 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

No. Of course you could not allow this to happen! 

The kingdom was surrounded with the forest from all sides. You weren't the type who put off homework till the very last day. It was inevitable. You knew it.

So yeah, you run forward. Not at full speed, trying to save as much of your stamina as possible, but being fast nonetheless. 

The house where you spotted the creature was on the other side of the river, right next to the notorious forest. 

It took you only a tad more than 10 seconds to reach the other side. The river was fairly wide. 

You took the cap and a scarf off you as well as the suit and the shoes. Put them hanging on the tree, hoping they will dry out when you come back. Well, IF you come back.

You, for some reason, were ‘sock-less’. It left you with white shirt, black pants and of course a sword. ‘The only hope’. You came up with a name for it.

...

You entered the creepy looking house, warily. The only light coming from your back, it was dark. You heard the knocking sounds at the beginning, but it died down as you made your first step in the house. You sure made noise, though small. It made you wonder if IT heard you enter.

Luckily, there were no doors but the doorways inside. You took a look at the first one. Empty.

There was the only other option left. You slowly and anxiously approached the second doorway leaning on the wall as if a soldier on a mission, your hand tightly holding a sword. 

Swiftly and silently you sneaked a glance in.

“...” The scene left you speechless.

A young woman, dirtied with black, blood-like liquid was munching something while sitting near the creature you were anticipating to face. Was it an act of revenge? ‘Nah’ You shook your head. She was eating it with an eager look.

You stood there, frozen. Unable to avert your gaze nor to concentrate fully on the situation.

Meanwhile, the woman turned her head, looking at you. She flinched as if realizing something. A sad and at the same time scared expression replaced an eager one. Tears flowed down.

“Wha ... what's going on?” She whimpered.

Hence
  • You raped her
  • You killed her
  • You calmed down and had a normal conversation with her
  • You screamed
  • You pretended to be a monster and ate with her
Total voters: 19 · This poll was closed on Nov 7, 2019 10:34 AM.
8