Chapter 13: Drowning in pleasure
1k 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Your grip loosened and the sword fell on the floor.

Naturally, you kissed her back. Your hands crawling up hugging her waist then sliding to her butt. Lucky woman she was, Violet had perfect shaped, plump and taut buttocks. It was a bliss. Knowing that the woman you were kissing is a rare beauty was a double bliss.

You shoved your hands under her pants groping her ass shamelessly. It turned you on greatly. Meanwhile, Violet slowly unbuttoned your shirt, pulled off your pants and held your shoulders putting some force in order to swipe the positions. Now she was under you, panting heavily and groping your ass. She seemed to enjoy it too.

Breaking the kiss you took her torn clothes off and slid down with your lips and nose touching her tender skin on her neck, belly and stopping right above her slit. While she was trembling and biting her lower lip in anticipation. You decided to confine with a little peck which still made her go stiff.

You fondled her thighs and put them apart. Your glans entered halfway and you returned to kissing her all the while slowly going in and out, stretching her and making it easier to enter further, deeper.

The thing you found strange were her eyes, which turned darker shade of purple. Her pupils shaking and gaze obscure. But the expression was one of having pleasure.

Pulling out was becoming harder by a second. Her vagina tightened and sucked you in with the force even you found difficult to counteract. Though marvelous you were sure that it wasn’t a normal kind of pleasure which you could possibly feel during sexual intercourse. If you still could have lasted for several minutes just a moment ago then now the time shortened and it were several seconds.

With the little prudence left, you vainly tried to pull the shaft out. Violet wrapped her legs around your waist making it even harder. She looked at you with her innocent purple eyes full of adoration and you quitted all of your attempts.

It felt cozy and warm in her vagina. Your dick went stiffer and you finally released all of your cum in her womb.

You took a look at Violet who was squirming and moaning in pleasure as if you two climaxed synchronously. But these were childish hopes and doubts aroused. The whole process was a bit weird and, well, too pleasurable? Not that you remember any other time you had sex, but you got used to rely on your instincts.

Peck

 “Thank you” You heard shy words of gratitude coming under you.

Looking at Violet, who was trying to hide her blushing face under your shoulder the doubts faded away. You spammed her with the kisses.

 

 

Giving an excuse that you had a place to attend you left Violet alone in the house, promising to come back.

You headed to the temple(?) to see the coronation. And when you arrived you saw the doors closed shut. You heard music inside. It seems you are a bit late.

Then
  • you broke in Votes: 7 35.0%
  • you watched the whole coronation through the window Votes: 7 35.0%
  • knocked on the door Votes: 3 15.0%
  • returned to Violet Votes: 3 15.0%
Total voters: 20 · This poll was closed on Nov 15, 2019 11:32 AM.
12