Chapter 007 – Behind The Scenes
31 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author Note:

Greetings our dear readers! We have opened up a Patreon page. If you like our work and want to see more of it, check it out. The link is below and also in the novel synopsis. Enjoy!

Your authors,

Rhaxtyx and Etherioux

 

Patreon link: https://www.patreon.com/etherioux

------------------------------------

While Ryuuya was wreaking havoc in the school grounds, Evil God was out of the campus. He knew what happened to Shiro and he wanted to help the boys get over it but something urgent came up and he had to leave. On his way out he saw Katsuki neasr the infirmary, punching the wall and cursing himself for his inability and consoled him.

"There wasn't anything you could do Akagi so get over it. Your friend needs you right now and you are here doing nothing. Anyway, there's nothing you can do so just return to your room. And take Ryuuya with you too. That idiot is releasing his aura."

"Yes sir."

After Katsuki left he looked out the window and muttered.

"Now for the other idiot."

He slowly walked out of the building and then calmly made his way towards the main entrance of the campus. The security guard looked at him confusedly and when he realized who was leaving he tried to approach and offer a vehicle but Evil God lifted his hand to stop him and kept on walking.

His aim was one of the less crowded areas of this part of town. He kept walking until it was sunset through various back alleys and districts. He walked quite a distance from the school. He was getting hungry so he decided to enter a restaurant.

He had a pleasant meal and continued walking. He was walking aimlessly at this point as what he waited hadn't happened yet. And since it didn't happen, he had free time and he was going to do everything in his powers to have a great time. So he was like a teen hanging around the local shopping district.

When he was buying a cold beverage to drink, he realized that he was getting bored. So he decided to return. There was an area he knew that was perfect for this. So he started walking there. It was an abandoned district because it was quite close to one of the gates that opened during D-Day.

Evil God walked while occasionally taking a sip from his drink and arrived at the ruined district. It was hard to call this place a district anymore as there were no standing buildings remaining. There were only ruins here and memories. You could see the occasional wild dog here and there but feeling seeing Evil God they immediately ran away. After stopping at a fairly large clearing it finally happened. A light ray landed on his back and it bounced back towards its owner.

"You finally decided to talk."

"Kh! What are you?!"

"Dude we need to talk about your dressing sense. How can you wear those shoes?! They will get dirty very easily!"

Evil God turned around and faced the man that approached him. This man was blonde and was average height. He was definitely a foreigner as his face was more like a Russian's. Everything he wore, apart from his tie, was white. This was to signify his allegiance. This was an angel from Heaven's Light.

This angel attacked Evil God from behind before saying anything but instead if hurting him, there wasn't a single scratch even on his clothes. Instead, the attack bounced back and heavily injured his right arm and he was currently bleeding.

"Stop joking around and answer my question!"

"Hmm? Why should I?"

"Do you know who I am?!"

"Yeap!" *slurp*

Even in a situation like this, Evil God did not neglect drinking his cold beverage. The person in front of him was thoroughly enraged.

"Hnnng! Answer me!"

"Haah fiiine."

After he spoke he released his aura and an image started to take form behind him. This image was heavily using fire in its design and it had a tremendous amount of pressure coming off of it. Evil God took one final sip but it was too much for one sip only so his brain froze. And with that, the image started to decrease in size and Evil God turned while holding his forehead.

"Ah! Ssssss! Brain freeze, brain freeze!"

"B-but… but that's impossible! Ho-ho-how can you be here?!"

"Hmm? Because I can. What other reason I need?"

"A-all those others. Everyone else can't be here without possessing a human. Like I'm doing right now!"

"Yeah that's how it is."

"Why can't they enter like you do?! What is your secret?!"

"Hmm? Why can't they enter Earth? Hmm let's see… Ah yes! Because I don't want you to."

After this answer, the blonde guy was visibly shaken and terrified. He even forgot about his bleeding arm.

"I'm sure the seal I just showed you is enough to prove my identity. Now listen."

When he finished his words, the air around Evil God completely changed. His voice dropped an octave and his eyes became more chilling.

"I don't have much time to begin with so tell that God or whatever to come himself. I don't have time for his lackeys."

With a wave of his hand, Evil God created a black gate, very similar to the one he created to train Shiro. But that one didn't have any connections to it while this had a destination. Before the blonde guy in front of him could react, Evil God waved his hand once more and made the gate envelop the blonde guy. And after an instant, the gate passed the blonde guy and made him disappear. After that Evil God crumbled the empty cup and threw it in a nearby thrash can while walking to class.

"I wonder what the kids did. Shiro should be up in a couple of days so should I increase the training?"

Meanwhile the blonde guy was sent to an unexpected place. He was in a very familiar place to him. Everywhere around him was shining white and gold. There were people flying across the sky. He was the only person whose feet were touching the ground. The sky was azure and it felt like you could touch it if you reached for it.

The mountains were taller than any mountain on Earth and the clouds were huge as well. The sky was boundless and the horizon was so big that one would ask is this even a world.

This place was called 'Heaven'; the world of angels and domain of God. This was the one place that Heaven protected with its everything. The blonde guy was shocked to find himself in this place. Even more shocking was the fact that his vessel was brought with him. He was an angel in the body of a human from Heaven's Light. That was the only way to visit Earth for higher beings like them and his mission was to find the reason for it.

He found an abnormally powerful human in Japan and went to investigate. That person came out as the Leader of Purgatory, the Evil God himself!

"To think he had this kind of power!"

It should be known that connecting two places with each other through a small gate was hard enough, let alone sending something or someone through. But what Evil God did was connecting a lower world with a higher one and not a normal higher world, Heaven itself! This was more that contradicting the laws of space-time!

As the angel stood there being shocked, a voice called for him. This voice was extremely calm, charming and relaxing. If a person heard this voice talk they would probably melt down from relaxation. This voice belonged to God, the Leader of Heaven.

"Welcome home, my child."

"!!! Your Holiness!"

After the angel heard this voice he didn't dare to stand one second more and immediately dropped on the ground and prostrated. A human shaped light silhouette landed in front of this angel and spoke with a gentle voice.

"Tell me what happened."

"Your Holiness, I went to Earth as you ordered and investigated the cause for the need of a vessel. Even though I couldn't find the exact reason, I found something more interesting than that."

"Intriguing. Continue."

"If what I saw was authentic, then the Leader of Purgatory, Evil God is currently residing in Earth in a country called Japan."

"Him? I heard he wasn't home but to find him there… That's a little discontenting. Is there anything I should now of?"

"He said something else but I think it needn't be mentioned."

"I will be the judge of that child. Speak."

"He said that the reason no one is allowed on Earth with their true power is because of his interference."

"Interesting."

"Your Holiness, may I?"

"Speak your mind."

Angel cleared his throat before speaking. He was already nervous enough that his icon of worship is in front of him but now he was talking to this holy being?! That was huge for him!

"I think what he said is impossible your holiness. I heard stories about him, stories of what he did and various other legends but to think even stopping you? Surely he is over estimating himself! I believe it to be baseless lies."

"I see. Is that your thought?"

"Yes, Your Holiness."

"I understand. You are dismissed. My child."

"As you wish but if I may ask, what of my vessel? He will die the instant I leave his body."

"Oh don't worry, as you won't get to leave that body ever again."

"I'm sorry? Kuhk!"

After this conversation, the angel felt an invisible pressure on himself. This pressure was trying to break his bones, crush his organs and crumble his whole being to dust. He tried to struggle against it but it was meaningless as this was the will of God. God watched as one of his angels, one of his faithful servants turn to ash. After the angel died, God's voice became lower and more vicious

"I don't need you anymore. You took that long to return without any results! Pathetic! At least you returned with some interesting finds so I forgive your sins. Now then, it seems you are having fun 'Evil God'. Let's see if you can continue living so carefreely anymore."

God then turned around and looked behind him. He then calmly spoke out.

"Gabriel."

"Your orders."

Behind him, where he looked, appeared a young man with 3 sets of wings behind him kneeling on one knee. This was the Archangel Gabriel, tasked with sending God's orders to their appropriate recipients. He always knew of what he was supposed to do, even if God didn't tell him the full details. The order, the receiver; everything he needed for that task.

"Go to the Earth and tell them to begin the next phase of the plan."

"Your Holiness? That means…"

"Precisely. Be swift, Gabriel."

"By your will."

Without wasting one more second, Gabriel got up and started flying to a certain place on Heaven. God looked at him while he was going and muttered to himself with a happy tone.

"Finally we are starting. I should go prepare as well."

2