Intermission with Sidebar and Feedback Request
16 3 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey gang. I recently started a separate story (Rune Wolf) which is the rewrite of this one (RRH). Even though I'm paying someone to provide edits for my RRH posts, this is still the first draft. I posted the first scene on 19 Oct which has garnered a total 73 readers but very few have read through to the latest post.

I made the first Rune Wolf post on 4 Jan and received 32 readers in under 48 hrs. I realize that this story is in far better shape and that readers would rightfully be more interested in this story. However, I still want to support those few that have continued through to the end of the current RRH posting. A lot of great things start happening (in my opinion) from '7.1 Ravens' onward, which is mainly because my writing improved and I gained an understanding for several backstories.

So my feedback request is for those that have read into later portions of the story (looking at you @Kaetii). What would you prefer to see happen? I want to respect the time that you've put into the story, but I also want to give you the best story possible. Would you rather see me continue posting the drafted (albeit edited) chapters or would you prefer that I shift the bulk of my effort to Rune Wolf? I can probably shotgun-post an unedited completion of the RRH draft if you want to see how that unfolds. I think some would find it interesting to see the different versions.

Ultimately, my dilemma is what to post for RRH. Should I continue posting as usual, or barrel through the rest of my draft to focus on Rune Wolf. What are your thoughts?

On a side note, I already know the rest of the concluding events, even though I haven't put them down in a draft. Other options would be to provide a synopsis post for the story's conclusion or individual chapter outlines for what takes place within each.

I've added a poll with these options, but feel free comment other thoughts as well!

Also, (my regulars) should comment with your poll #1-5 so I can weigh your option more heavily against someone who might only be interested in seeing more Rune Wolf! haha

The poll will be up for 7 days. I value your time and feedback, so let me know!

Thank you and happy reading!

JT

 

Direction for Redux Riding Hood?
  • 1. Continue as normal. Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. Shotgun unedited posts as they are completed. Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. Synopsis for unwritten/posted story. Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. Chapter outlines. Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Shift priority to Rune Wolf posts. Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 0 · This poll was closed on Jan 13, 2023 04:21 PM.
0