Chapter 6: Preparation for the night
347 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alex returned to the slaves living quarters when he finally catches his breath back. No one was up, all the slaves were exhuasted from their work in the mine during the day, there were even some thunderous snores resounding here and there.

Though his dick was still hurting from Erza's grip, and he was feeling regretful that he couldn't bust his nut, he was glad that he was still alive.

"That was such a close call... My life almost ended there. Erza saved me back there... But what does conquered means? Will Erza obey me unconditionally?" Alex wondered.

"In any case, one thing I'd learnt is demons are dangerous. One wrong step, and I'll get checkmate. I need to increase my strength. Only when I'm powerful enough, will my dream of f*cking all the beauties in this world come true."

Alex decided to rest, today's event was too stimulating for him. Soon, he fell into deep sleep.

____________________________________________

Under the hot scorching sun, a young man is currently transporting a cart of mined mana crystals to the warehouse. As he was doing so, his eyes kept looking around, in search of a certain loli demon.

In the morning, Alex had used up all his points. The end result was being rewarded with 2 items, 1 body enhancement book, and 1 skill with 11 tries. Neither good nor particularly terrible.

"I've gotten a B Rank skill - "Time Stop", the capsules of luck and misfortune, and a storm dragon bloodline. My daily mission has been refreshed as well. It's time to take over this mine, but first, I need more information. Now... where is Erza?"

"Lord Rena!"

"Lord Rena is here?"

"What, are you sure?"

"What a honour! Lord Rena has come to inspect the mine."

Some distance away, a commotion erupted suddenly. He could clearly see and hear the guards' conversation due to his enhanced bloodline now. He'd grew bigger and stronger after merging the bloodline that he had gotten from the roulette. His muscles mass had increased, and his body lines became more defined. He had a ripped body now, sporting a six pack and a well-endowed dick of 7 inches. Even his stamina had increased tremendously as well.

Squinting his eyes to focus, Alex could see two rows of armed lamias on their way to the headquarters of this mine. They had a normal upper body similar to human, while their lower half were serpentine. Rather than marching, the armed lamias were sliding forward like how snakes move. In the middle of the lamias rank, an enclosed carriage was being pulled by 4 demonic rhinos. He couldn't see inside the carriage.

"That must be the Great Devil of Pride - Rena." Alex guessed. He was quite certain seeing the amount of armed guards protecting the carriage.

"Change of plans, it's too early to reveal my cards now, especially not with a Great Devil present in the mine. "

He decided to lay low for now, and focus on completing his mission first. Accumulating his strength more is the right thing to do.

His mission has been refreshed during in the morning. Apparently, only completed missions changes, hence he only got a new easy mission to complete.

[Easy mission: Mindbreak a demoness's mind through sexual acts (Teach a lesson to those bad demons) 100 points will be rewarded.]

"Hey you!"

Before Alex could return to his work, a hand grabbed onto his shoulder.

"Count your lucky stars. You have been selected as Lord Rena's sarcifice. Come with me."

Alex's eyes widened when he heard what the demoness who was grabbing his shoulder said. The demons occasionally would grab slaves back to their living quarters for their pleasure, and never to be heard again. He couldn't believe that he was so unlucky to be selected.

However, when he saw the demon licking her tongue while talking to him, he realised that compared to the rest of the slaves, he was looking much stronger than them due to his enhanced body. It was natural to be selected as their plaything looking like this.

He had become strong. But not strong enough to resist the whole demon army in the mine. In the end, he followed her sliently back to the headquarters. He needs to escape soon, or else it would be disatrous.

When he entered the headquarters which was a gigantic tent, he saw 100 over other male and female slaves inside. They were naked and afraid, many had shown signs of struggling as well, while the others had a face of resignation. Several guards were supervising them, and soon, Alex would be one of them.

"Strip!" A voice boomed.

4