Chapter 28 – Peter – Knights
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A normal human ultimate strength is limited by innate conditions. Human’s body is actually the most complicated bio-machine and it could even be called perfect according to the view standard of Gods. In the past, there was no substance called ‘Oxygen’. Ancient humans at that time simply breathed the air to absorb energy particles in the air. However, after the taboo which occurred 400 millions years ago, Oxygen appeared on planet Earth or the divine planet of Tera. It’s a perfect fusion element which can also generate a certain amount of energy during the cell inner micro-nuclear fiction. Almost all normal creatures evolved themselves to adapt to Oxygen which seemed to be the best element for them generation after generation. It was also the start of doom for all creatures who didn’t foreseen their degenerated evolution. Their body completely adapted to a process called oxidization. It took away everyone’s lifespan eternally. Many called it as punishment of Gods or curse of God.

Almost all transcendence methods created by Gods for all creatures on Tera let the degenerated creatures to climb back from dependence of Oxygen in various means. Energy user paths would let the creatures to slowly adapt back to energy particles, transform their bodies to accept the energy particles again, and in some extreme methods, elemental body is even suggested.

Knights or the body trainers, evolving their body and even seeking the reemergence of Origin blood ultimately, train their body, transform it slowly, evolve the limited fragile body into stronger and more powerful one, and they believe that power is the ultimate truth and physical power is what they need. As long as they are strong enough, they believe that they would be able to defeat the death. Of course, later the founder of Knight path luckily met a noble God in his life and knew about the soul body and the physical body. The path ending in ultimate physical body found out the next step, the forging of soul body again. Later, the founding knight comprehended the law of war and protection and became a God. He is the legendary first knight king Divenord Pendragon who was born in the era of Grand Invasion of Oxygen. His father was unknown but his mother was just a daughter of a small Celtic noble in Wizard Empire. At that time, Oxygen poisoning was already very serious. Two generations before little Divenord had already completely evolved to adapt to Oxygen. So, little Divenord was also no exception. They were called as O-generations. They were weaker than previous generations. Their innate talents were found out weakening. They grew up faster than older generations and they were scared to find out that their lifespan would be shorter than normal lifespan of older generations.

The parents of these O-generations didn’t want to kneel to the ill-fate. They came from all walks of life and even noble and mysterious wizards were very concerning about it. Gods had lowered oracles and given a method called ladders to transcendence. Before that, everyone was just digging deep into their bloodline inheritance, directly training their bodies with energy particles and comprehending the world’s laws. Ladders to transcendence pointed out to a new direction. Many talented people had used it as foundation and created their own techniques to the path of transcendence.

In the early youthful years, Divenord was famous as Sun knight. He was very powerful. However, it all ended when he failed to step forward in the realm of demi-god. He found out the fault of Sun which was full of destruction laws. He wanted to find a way. After spending three decades and failed repeatedly, Divenord decided to stroll around and enjoy the life of normal mankind. Another two decades passed and he found out a way forward, the path of noble knight who never fear war and use his strength for protection to three kinds of mankind, the weak, the innocence, and the beloved. And he became a God. His first technique was called Knight of Sun.

Ultimate bio-engineering method which use the adaptation of cells as the foundation became very popular. In the following years, many heroes and powerful fighters stood out among O-generations. However, previous old generations also didn’t fall behind, and they even made a huge step forward as ladders of transcendence was also very useful for them. It became easier for them in usual training. Moreover, they also got a huge advantage of farther starting line than O-generations. Many people called it as Golden age or the Dawn of mankind. Gods went into hiding for various reasons and strong mankind competed for domination. For them who couldn’t get out of the planet, world domination was a big dream. It also caused serious internal consumption. Even Gods were challenged at sometimes. However, how would mortals know the power of Gods. In the end, Gods who had mercy on the descendants of their Origin Mother Tera chose to take away their believers to somewhere and left the planet. Some Gods would just stroll around the world like normal people and sowed the seeds for next generations of Gods. The sunset of a big and glorious Empire as internal corruption and degeneration run rampage, it is also the dawn of another glorious Empire. The circle was formed and repeated again and again. However, mankind still failed to learn from history.

Thoroughly train the body, unlock the mysterious gates, accumulate the energy, reinforce the body, build stronger organs, form a complete eco-system, with power and longevity, we are known as knights, we wield sword and shield in each hand, slain the enemies with your sword and provide protection with the shield, carry forward the honorable noble spirit, and don’t fall into the lure of power.

Knights are known for strong body power and great resilient. Born to be the great melee fighter. Train your body into weapon. Sharp swords have become the great companion to us even if we should still be good without them. In three steps, we are invincible, even noble mages will not work. Whispering daemons will not be able to break our will and noble spirits. There could be only fallen mages, fallen wizards, fallen mankind, but there would never be fallen knights. A true noble knight will never fall into the mare whispers of daemons. We always march forward with unbreakable will. We will not do anything contrary to our heart and our heart will always follow our noble spirit and our noble spirit is built on the doctrines of Sacred Tera.

Peter stopped reading the guidebook to the path of Knight and sat up. Combining with several months of being comic nerd, he felt that these books were reasonable. But as a smart ass with 185 IQ, Peter always feels that something is not right. He used to be disdainful of occult things. Now, when he got into that society, he now feels that knowledge in normal world is quite poisonous. Well, it is not his fault that he thinks so because there are many crazes out there who would do anything to obtain godly powers. These people would do everything including worshiping daemons and external gods to slicing the body of fellow human children who could not defend themselves from their evil hands. Different world views have been impacting the mind of Peter greatly because he has also seen many evil things and darkness in society.

When Peter walked into the kitchen to get some water to drink, he saw Tina in front of the fridge. He asked, “Is Jenny in the living room?”

Tina took out the box of chocolate ice-cream and said before she walked out to the living room, “We only have one place to go beside bedroom. Where else do you think we would be at this time?”

Peter grabbed a bottle of water and followed Tina to the living room. When he looked at the TV, the scene of fighting was going on. Several men with the whole body armor without a gap on them were forcing their way into the very cool battleship. They looked big, powerful and cool. Peter was interested and asked as leaned forward and grabbed some potato chips in the bowl on the table, “What’s that?”

Jenny scooped the ice-cream and replied before eating it, “Warhammer 40k.”

Peter looked and saw that both of his wives were eating ice-cream so he took over the bowl of chips directly. He leaned back on the sofa and asked carelessly, “Could somebody explain me about it?”

0